Abigail

North Vancouver, British Columbia · From June 2020

Happily married 🎉

May 21, 2022

677days 9hrs
Abigail
Square One!
Abigail, On August 23, 2021 at 15:27

Hi all!! Happy planning to everyone! Quick question to very specific folks - to those who scaled down their wedding, how did you inform your guests? My partner and I made the decision to fully cancel...

Vinod, monday 6-Sep-21 4 165
Abigail
Photobooth options
Abigail, On June 15, 2021 at 14:35

I really really want a photobooth of some kind at the wedding but I don't WANT to hire/rent a photobooth because it just goes over our budget when I'd rather allocate it for other parts of the wedding...

Kathryn, tuesday 22-Jun-21 25 4
Brittany
Dilemma between Wedding Dresses
Brittany, On June 14, 2021 at 14:47

Hello All! I recently went to David's Bridal with the intent to try on more dresses that my mom wanted to see and a few that I have liked since checking out their online inventory and now I am stuck....

Carrie, wednesday 7-Jul-21 29
Hank
Wedding Ceremony Songs
Hank, On June 10, 2021 at 09:44

For your ceremony, are you using tracks by the original artist, a cover version, an instrumental version, or a live band playing the song? If you're using an instrumental version, is it the original...

Amanda, friday 18-Jun-21 17
Brittany
Wedding Dress shopping with Mom
Brittany, On June 8, 2021 at 14:48

Hello All! I want to ask if anyone has their parents try to be really controlling with wedding dress shopping? My mother is very opinionated and that is fine and all, but I am constantly anxious while...

Jess, friday 20-Aug-21 14
Maya
Best non-smudge lipstick???
Maya, On May 31, 2021 at 17:04

Hey ladies! So I really want a dramatic look for my wedding makeup - with dark red/plum lipstick. But I am super paranoid about it smudging during the first kiss and then all the other kisses...

Rhi, thursday 3-Jun-21 4
Andrea
Early Invites + No Save the Dates
Andrea, On May 27, 2021 at 00:11

Hey everyone! We are getting married in June 2022, and we are currently back and forth on whether spending the money on save the dates is necessary? We have a ton of out of town guests, so I...

Tara, monday 14-Jun-21 11
Kasey
covid Vaccines
Kasey, On May 25, 2021 at 11:53

Hi all, I had to make a very difficult decision today and asked everyone who plans on attending our wedding to be vaccinated. If they aren't, I have respectfully asked them to not come. I know this is...

Kasey, tuesday 25-May-21 14
Rebecca O
The Fear is Real..
Rebecca O, On May 19, 2021 at 18:00

Hello! Are there any other ladies that will be getting married this time next year? I am still so nervous to plan for our original number of guests (140) but I am hopeful that this whole covid thing...

Rebecca O, saturday 22-May-21 10
Melanie
Is it too early?
Melanie, On May 13, 2021 at 23:44

I am getting married next summer, and was wanting to do my bridesmaid/moh proposals in the next couple of days. Is it too early? I know it’s still a little over a year away, but I’m certain the girls...

Amanda, sunday 30-May-21 17
Jasmine
Bridesmaid wont buy their dress!!!
Jasmine, On May 18, 2021 at 00:03

I found good dress online on website azazie and i ask my bridesmaids to buy the dress i pick but they said its too early and what if they cannot use the dress because of pandemic. they think because...

Jasmine, tuesday 15-Jun-21 20
Abigail
Deciding on a dress
Abigail, On May 10, 2021 at 16:12

Hello! I wanted to see how other brides decided on their dress? How early did you go? How many dresses did you try on? Any Vancouver brides have suggestions on where to go for an affordable dress (my...

Tiana, saturday 29-May-21 14 1
Hank
Shoes
Hank, On April 28, 2021 at 07:33

For those who are having weddings outdoors (particularly on grass), are you still wearing heels? Are the gents wearing leather shoes or are they opting for something more casual for walking on...

Alexandra, friday 4-Jun-21 15
Abigail
E-save the Dates
Abigail, On April 20, 2021 at 15:46

Hey guys! Wanting to get some suggestions on how to send out e-save the dates. I have a simple design for it, but I wanted to send it out to look nice and I wanted to use this chance for people to...

Kelsey, saturday 8-May-21 6 1
J
Using regular bouquets as wedding bouquets
Jenn, On April 20, 2021 at 22:20

Has anyone done this before? I know it's not groundbreaking but I haven't seen much info about it. The bridal bouquet I'm looking at costs $250, whereas I can get a similarly beautiful bouquet...

Tracy, thursday 20-May-21 4
Shelagh
Overwhelmed
Shelagh, On April 19, 2021 at 09:37

We got engaged this past March and I joined this online community. I have no idea what I'm doing, and the thought of planning a wedding has me completely overwhelmed before I even start. We already...

Kelsey, friday 7-May-21 17 1
Gina
Coordinating the bridesmaids with the groomsmen
Gina, On April 6, 2021 at 14:09

Hey everyone, Having a bit of a hard time deciding on suit colours for the groomsmen and was hoping for some input! The girls are wearing Azazie dresses in stormy, dusty blue, and twilight. Would navy...

Kelsey, sunday 8-Aug-21 7 1
Hank
Favourite TV and Movie Weddings
Hank, On July 8, 2020 at 19:40

Hey, thought I would play a fun game to liven things up here. What's a wedding you've seen on the big and small screen that you thought looks awesome? I'm going to start out with a bang and say Crazy...

Eva, wednesday 20-Jul-22 18 2
Cara
Looking for a specific wedding venue in BC
Cara, On March 30, 2021 at 13:49

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are trying to plan our wedding for the summer of 2023. We live in BC and are from Vancouver Island but are living in Kamloops. We are open to venues in the Okanagan region...

Abigail, tuesday 30-Mar-21 5
Amanda
Hashtags!
Amanda, On February 2, 2021 at 22:19

Hey Wedding Wire Family! Hashtags are becoming a trend at weddings! Are you and your fiance having one at your wedding?! If so, what made you decide on your unique hashtag? Can't wait to hear...

Amanda, wednesday 31-Mar-21 27
Soraya
Intimate or big wedding
Soraya, On March 27, 2021 at 08:30

Hi everyone! I need your help and I figured that I wasn’t the only one with this dilemma. So my fiancé wants a small/ intimate wedding. He thought that we would go to the court house to get married...

Dharsy, sunday 28-Mar-21 7
Abigail
Callia Flowers - opinions!
Abigail, On March 24, 2021 at 20:55

I'm wondering if anyone has gone through Callia Flowers or is planning to and what your opinions are? As far as I can tell it seems really affordable and easy to work with. Asides from their...

Vinod, sunday 28-Mar-21 7
Stacey Tc
Wedding party - disagreement
Stacey Tc, On March 25, 2021 at 13:14

Background: I met my friend Sean in 2017, we became close quickly he is my best friend and like an older brother. We have been in multiple shows together, and started a theatre company together. In...

Vinod, sunday 28-Mar-21 10
Joey
Brides of 2022 - Show Us Your Ring!
Joey, On February 4, 2021 at 11:40

Congratulations to all the couples getting married in 2022! We want to see that sparkler! Photo by Owl Eye Photography in Kananaskis

Autumn, tuesday 27-Sep-22 186 5
Bailey
Registry’s
Bailey, On March 21, 2021 at 22:26

Hi guys ! I realized that after I deactivated my account I couldn’t get back into my original which is annoying !! ANYWAYS !! My mother in law is adamant we get a registry and I’m honestly against...

Rayanne, tuesday 23-Mar-21 9
Sara
Stress, Hormones, and Skincare
Sara, On March 22, 2021 at 11:11

Hello Ladies! Hoping someone can help me out. As a teenager I never had a huge problem with acne. I went off the birth control pill a couple years ago for medical reasons. Recently, acne has become an...

Niki, sunday 28-Mar-21 8
Abigail
Wax seal stamp
Abigail, On March 22, 2021 at 18:30

Does anyone have any recommendations for stores/etsy stores that sell custom wax seal stamps?

Angel, wednesday 9-Jun-21 5 149
Carolina
Looking for a Wedding Planner
Carolina, On March 19, 2021 at 00:29

Hi everyone. My fiancé and I have had some bad luck with hiring a wedding planner since our initial choice decided to back out. We are looking to hire a planner and so, if you know someone or you...

Carolina, wednesday 28-Apr-21 8

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics