Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie July 2022 Ontario

Using regular bouquets as wedding bouquets

Jenn, on April 20, 2021 at 22:20 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
Has anyone done this before? I know it's not groundbreaking but I haven't seen much info about it. The bridal bouquet I'm looking at costs $250, whereas I can get a similarly beautiful bouquet for $100 if I'm not picky about flowers, which I'm not. I guess wedding bouquets have more care put into them since they're "premium" and maybe some work done on them so they don't wilt?

4 Comments

Latest activity by Tracy, on May 20, 2021 at 10:29
  • Tracy
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Tracy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Try looking at local greenhouses, farmer's markets, farms etc to see what they will have in season and what they will do. You can also ask your local grocery store that has flowers and see what they can do for ordering a few extra market bouquets for you Smiley smile

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A smaller size bridal bouquet over a huge one for the price may make a difference for what you want within your budget. Not all arrangements will be the same with all florists. Inquire with 4 or 5 in the area for all you need for the day to see which florist is within your budget and choice of what they can get you.
  • Abigail
    Curious May 2022 British Columbia
    Abigail ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting my bouquets from Callia Flowers! I would check them out, their cheapest bridal bouquets are only $80 and they offer corsages, bridesmaids, and groomsmen's boutenniers and they have centrepieces too. We got a quote from them and for flowers, they were under our aimed budget.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd say the other difference would be the bridal bouquet is wrapped together so you can actually hold it and the florals are all situated properly. A regular bouquet would be meant to go in a vase so you could totally just buy regular bouquets but you'd want to arrange and wrap the stems. Just my immediate thought on differences!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics