Marg

Toronto, Ontario · From March 2020

Happily married 🎉

August 14, 2021

976days 7hrs
Stefanie
In limbo..
Stefanie, On April 12, 2021 at 01:38

Does anyone else just feel like you're waiting in limbo to know what your plans will be? Our wedding is August 14 postponed from last year and as of right now we can have a 30 person ceremony only I...

Jodi, sunday 25-Apr-21 41 1
Hank
Fashion Rules
Hank, On February 3, 2021 at 17:22

How many of you are breaking "fashion rules" when it comes to your wedding clothes? I feel like some of these rules, for better or worst, are stuck with us (keep last button on suit jacket unbuttoned)...

Hank, wednesday 10-Feb-21 25
M
Too young...
Marian, On January 31, 2021 at 23:32

Hi everyone! I need some advice, or just some people to talk to. I am 25 and my boyfriend is 24, but we just have 8 months gap. Me and my boyfriend feel that it is the right time, that we’ve already...

Megan, thursday 29-Apr-21 8 1
Angela
David’s bridal
Angela, On January 18, 2021 at 00:00

Does anyone in Canada have experience buying bridesmaids dresses from David’s bridal. It seems all the dresses I like in the color ballet don’t come in any sizes? But the USA website it does... but it...

Angela, monday 1-Feb-21 13
Chelsey
Brides Opinion for Save The Dates/invites for covid
Chelsey, On January 11, 2021 at 21:01

Hello fellow Brides, I am getting married May 29th, 2021 and still plan to go forth with the wedding! I haven't sent out any save the dates or invites yet and I'm not sure how to approach the idea...

Angie, wednesday 13-Jan-21 7
Jackie
Virtual save the dates
Jackie, On December 15, 2020 at 00:30

Has anyone sent virtual save the dates? I’m looking for ways to save some money and was hoping there was a website out there that does virtual save the dates for cheap or even free?! Any websites you...

Erin, sunday 26-Dec-21 12 6
Kristen
Walking Down the Aisle Alone
Kristen, On December 7, 2020 at 12:30

I am wondering if there are any brides out there that are planning to 'give themselves away'? I am planning to but am feeling a bit alone in this, it seems that there is a lot of expectation I should...

Carly, tuesday 26-Oct-21 58 1
Hank
Officially Postponed
Hank, On November 19, 2020 at 21:25

Though we knew this was coming many months back, we've only now gotten around to settling the new date. Back in May, we were originally pushing for March thinking this pandemic should stabilize by...

Marg, monday 23-Nov-20 12
Melissa
Limited time wedding
Melissa, On November 12, 2020 at 23:13

Help!! My fiancé’s father is severely sick with a heart condition, kidney failure and diabetes and we honestly don’t know how long he has left. Also my mom is in and out of the hospital too with...

Rayanne, sunday 15-Nov-20 4
Carolina
i hate my groomsmen (trigger warning)
Carolina, On November 6, 2020 at 21:50

Because I know that my groomsmen have very strong political beliefs and I have occasionally witnessed some of them make jokes about sexual assault and the “N” word, I kindly texted the group chat for...

Carolina, sunday 15-Nov-20 6
Jasmine
Good bridesmaid color?
Jasmine, On October 16, 2020 at 21:44

Which color and style its good for bridesmaid?

Marg, tuesday 10-Nov-20 13
V
Real candles vs. led candles
Veronica, On October 26, 2020 at 16:35

Hi everyone, I love the look of lots of candles as decorations in the reception venue and creating a romantic warm glow. However, I've heard that some venues do not allow real candles because of the...

Kaye, friday 26-May-23 7
Vanessa
Cutting down guests. How would you tell them they are not included on the 50 guests?
Vanessa, On October 20, 2020 at 19:31

Because of the restrictions here in Ontario and the venue that we have they are only allowing 50 guests. My question is how do we tell other guests that they are not included on the 50 guest list? We...

Alyssa, friday 6-Nov-20 13 1
Francesca
How much Alcohol?
Francesca, On October 19, 2020 at 15:35

Hi all! Due to all the changes with COVID we have had to change our wedding plans numerous times. We have finally settled to having a backyard wedding with 20 people (parents, grandparents and...

Marg, tuesday 20-Oct-20 3
Abbie
Wedding Colour Suggestions
Abbie, On October 12, 2020 at 17:53

Hello all! This is my first post on here and I’m very early days at the moment for planning but also very excited! ☺️ I would love some suggestions on a wedding colour palette....my fiancé and I both...

Abbie, tuesday 20-Oct-20 30
Marg
More Hygienic/safe Dessert Table Ideas?
Marg, On October 8, 2020 at 10:58

Hi! Fingers crossed we can do our 50ish person (we have a 25 person list too) mostly outdoor wedding in May 2021 with the proper social distancing & other safety measures in place. This one...

Veronica, monday 26-Oct-20 7
Kristen
How are you making your wedding more eco-friendly?
Kristen, On October 2, 2020 at 14:57

I am super passionate about trying to avoid disposable decor and limit plastics in our wedding (no balloons here). Some things we are doing: - Paper cups for the bar (not ideal so other options...

Vinod, tuesday 13-Oct-20 10 2
Hank
Big Families in Small Weddings
Hank, On September 30, 2020 at 17:24

For those with huge families but were planning to have a small wedding of less than 50 people, whether it was intentional from the start or because of covid, how did you decide on who will be invited...

Alexandra, thursday 17-Dec-20 22 1
Kim
Drama two weeks out
Kim, On September 27, 2020 at 06:49

I have a dilemma. My MOH has been ghosting me for months. I know that her job has been stressful and she moved to a new city earlier this month, but it's no excuse for her inability to keep in touch...

Alison, monday 28-Sep-20 12
Hank
Requesting a Covid Test for Wedding Attendance
Hank, On September 8, 2020 at 18:54

So those in Ontario may have heard, there was a covid outbreak from an August wedding that took place in multiple venues across the GTA. It was significant enough that every major news outlet gave the...

Hank, sunday 4-Oct-20 24 1
J
Wedding Hashtag
Jamie, On September 5, 2020 at 17:10

Anyone have ideas for a wedding Hashtag for the last name Latimer??

Marg, tuesday 8-Sep-20 6
Michaela
My Wedding Dress Does Not Fit!
Michaela, On September 6, 2020 at 21:44

Hi everyone, One year ago I bought my wedding dress. I was absolutely in love with the dress at the time of purchase and found myself frequently trying it on. Last week I brought my wedding dress to a...

Stacey Tc, tuesday 26-Oct-21 22
Tanisa
Funny faq website
Tanisa, On August 30, 2020 at 01:55

I am needing help trying to word a couple of my FAQ! I need a funny or sarcastic way to answer the following questions on my FAQ page of the website Can I take pictures? (Ceremony no, we have two...

Tanisa, wednesday 9-Sep-20 9
Colleen
2021 weddings. Plan for best or worst case scenario?
Colleen, On August 12, 2020 at 10:09

Hello everyone I don’t typically post on group forums but these discussions are so supportive and informative, that I don’t feel intimidated ! I got engaged last month and I feel like it’s been very...

Tiara, wednesday 14-Oct-20 20 4
Natalie
Azazie bridesmaid dresses
Natalie, On August 5, 2020 at 16:23

Hello! I'm looking to get affordable bridesmaid dresses and heard about Azazie. I want each of my bridesmaids to get a different style but in the same colour. Has anyone bought their bridesmaids...

Allison, thursday 17-Feb-22 13 2

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics