Skip to main content
Laura
Laura

Toronto, Ontario · From November 2019

Joel got down on one knee November 23, 2019 in Toronto after an amazing night, including dinner at the top of the CN Tower. We can't wait for this next... View more

Joel got down on one knee November 23, 2019 in Toronto after an amazing night, including dinner at the top of the CN Tower. We can't wait for this next part of our lives!

Happily married 🎉

June 25, 2022

667days 12hrs
A
Covid Restrictions .. here we go again
Alyx, On December 22, 2021 at 01:08

Well here we go.. Alberta and BC restrictions are put in place. I live in BC and my venue is in Alberta. I have to say I was preparing for this and unfortunately I’m not surprised… my wedding is...

Sascha, monday 27-Dec-21 9 1
Lynnie
Congrats to the winner of the 58th edition WeddingWire contest!
Lynnie, On December 9, 2021 at 15:12

We've got a winner!! 🏆 Congrats to Melissa & Nolan - winners of the 58th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! Here is what they had to say about winning: "When I listened to the voicemail at work...

Samantha, thursday 9-Dec-21 5
Laura
After two years engaged, finally... photos!
Laura, On December 8, 2021 at 22:43

We finally did our engagement photos and they turned out so great! We are in Tofino, BC for a while so we wanted photos done here to help commemorate our time here, and we were so lucky with the...

Kara, friday 10-Dec-21 11 1
Sarah
Suggestions for a “jacket/shawl/wrap for dress
Sarah, On December 8, 2021 at 21:31

Hello 😃 I am needing ideas for something to wear over my dress. It’s sleeveless and I HATE my arms 🙈 but I can work with that. We are getting married in October and it could snow, or be beautiful Fall...

Kelsey, thursday 23-Dec-21 7
Liberty
Ceremony Location
Liberty, On December 8, 2021 at 19:19

My wedding is in 5.5 months and we finally got our ceremony location booked!! We wanted to have our ceremony in a local park that's beautiful and only a 3 min drive from our reception hall! We...

Liberty, saturday 11-Dec-21 10
Hank
Catering Options
Hank, On December 8, 2021 at 18:11

With tons of food options that one can have for their guests as your wedding, I'm curious as to what is everyone is aiming for with your catering options. Options include a formal sit down...

Liberty, monday 13-Dec-21 7
Erin
Entertainment ideas for reception without dancing
Erin, On December 8, 2021 at 15:52

Hello fellow brides and grooms I am getting married a month from today! Unfortunately, it was announced today that my province of Ontario has paused it's re-opening plans indefinitely - meaning that...

Christina, tuesday 11-Jan-22 14
A
Rehearsal dinner
Alyx, On December 8, 2021 at 15:15

How do I invite the people who are coming to my rehearsal dinner? I will have the rehearsal at the venue and the dinner (a bbq) at our Airbnb Do I put this on the invitations? Or do I send a Facebook...

Tunisha, sunday 12-Dec-21 9
Laura
What's in your welcome bag?
Laura, On December 6, 2021 at 17:28

Are you planning on having welcome bags greet your guests at the hotel? What's in your guest welcome bag? We are having a city wedding downtown Toronto and I've been thinking I want to include the...

Vinod, friday 10-Dec-21 11
Liberty
Etsy Invitation Template
Liberty, On December 7, 2021 at 22:36

Has anyone bought an invitation template on etsy for their invitations? Where did you get them printed? How much did you spend on getting them printed? Like can I just get it printed at a photo lab as...

Kirsten, wednesday 8-Dec-21 7
Sofia
Stress
Sofia, On December 7, 2021 at 20:43

Hey everyone !! as time pass and ive already done so much it seems like i cant find a fleurist or a caterer for that matter !! and i am starting to street even tho the wedding is in july !!

Maggnard-Smanta, sunday 2-Jan-22 11
S
Wedding dress
Shawna, On December 7, 2021 at 08:40

Is anyone willing to rent or sell their wedding dresses? I’m looking for something similar to these. I’m size 4 I guess.

Amanda, sunday 12-Dec-21 5
S
Deer creek and Sunday!
Shawna, On November 24, 2021 at 10:07

Hellooo! So I think we’d go with deercreek based on our numbers and dates.. It’d be a Sunday! Can you help me with your honest opinions on the venue and day? And whatever else you can help me with...

Laura, tuesday 7-Dec-21 3
VuAnne
Did i pick the right date for our Wedding? November 5, 2022
VuAnne, On December 6, 2021 at 21:19

I have less than a month until my venue locks in my wedding date. I have already put down the deposit BUT they allow you to change it within 30 days. Please help if you have any advise or experience...

VuAnne, monday 13-Dec-21 21
Katie
Wedding party - Odd numbers?
Katie, On December 6, 2021 at 21:07

Hi there! I just got engaged and just been thinking of the wedding party. Have many of you had or are going to have an odd number of bridesmaids and groomsmen? And thoughts on this? Also, I’d love to...

Vinod, saturday 11-Dec-21 10
Elizabeth
Bride going to groom suit consult?
Elizabeth, On December 6, 2021 at 06:08

Hi everyone! So I finally got my fiancé to book a consultation to see for his tux and for his groomsmen. He’s been putting it off and knowing him, he was going to do it all last minute. Our wedding is...

Melissa, tuesday 14-Dec-21 14
Tanya
What questions should you ask an officiant?
Tanya, On December 6, 2021 at 09:34

My Fiance and I are meeting with a potential officiant tonight. What questions should I ask? or what questions do you wish you had asked your officiant?

Vinod, saturday 11-Dec-21 6
Abbie
Looking for creative ideas :)
Abbie, On December 5, 2021 at 07:00

As part of incorporating my horse and cat into our wedding, I’m thinking of having a framed photo of each of them with a sign saying….something. Only, I can’t think what the sign should say! Any...

Abbie, tuesday 7-Dec-21 4
Jowell
Bridesmaid regret
Jowell, On December 5, 2021 at 08:09

I got engaged in July 2021 and am getting married July 2022! I am feeling the crunch. I have one Bridesmaid who is hot and cold. She was so excited about my engagement, but now hardly talks to me. She...

Alyx, tuesday 7-Dec-21 13
Kate
Workout plan/personal training?
Kate, On December 3, 2021 at 19:32

Curious if anyone did personal training leading up to their wedding (SUPER costly I know). I work out regularly and am pretty active already, but am considering it around 3 months or so before the...

Dessa, thursday 31-Aug-23 14
A
Vendors not replying
Alyx, On December 3, 2021 at 16:27

My wedding is still 10 months away but I’ve had a few vendors not email me back for months at a time. I’m not going to name names. At first they were all really good at replying. And I understand that...

Alyx, saturday 11-Dec-21 23
Laura
Little White Dress
Laura, On November 27, 2021 at 12:47

Hi ladies, I've been searching for a little white dress (or two) to have for shower, bach, rehearsal the night before. I don't love what David's bridal has and haven't had a lot of luck finding...

Alexandra, saturday 18-Dec-21 12
Rayanne
We picked up our license today!
Rayanne, On December 2, 2021 at 18:10

57 days to go and we have one of the last checks marked. Definitely makes everything feel more real....

Rere, friday 3-Dec-21 7
Tanya
Feelings about the Bouquet and Garter toss?
Tanya, On November 30, 2021 at 19:10

Both of these leave me feeling a bit uncomfortable... especially the garter toss. What does everyone else think? I was hoping to use this as cost savings for me (not buying a garter or a tossing...

Tonjah, thursday 2-Dec-21 19
Zara
Now A New Variant?????
Zara, On November 30, 2021 at 00:15

Finally after third postponement, I thought my wedding reception will happen on Jan 7th, 2022. Now a new variant comes!! I am totally out of it. It is so tiring and worrisome. How is everyone else...

Daily, monday 6-Dec-21 5
Anne
Wedding dress
Anne, On November 30, 2021 at 13:51

Does anyone know if David’s Bridal has a sale end of this year? Also what is everyone spending on their dress and how far in advance did you get it? Thanks!

Anne, thursday 2-Dec-21 15
Laura
Dress Alterations Timeline
Laura, On November 29, 2021 at 10:22

How much time is typically needed for alterations? I'm wearing a very simple dress without layers and fancy fabric so its uncomplicated, however I am in BC and my dress is in Ontario. I won't be home...

Michelle, friday 3-Dec-21 4
Tunisha
Songs choices for Processional Order
Tunisha, On November 29, 2021 at 14:50

Hello Everyone 👋🏾 How is it going? Having a fun wedding planning time? Wanted to check up and see how everyone is doing on their songs choices for their Processional order. Do you have trouble...

Tunisha, wednesday 12-Jan-22 10
A
Am i missing something??
Alyx, On November 28, 2021 at 23:32

I feel like I’ve planned everything I can plan for right now ? Lol my wedding is September but all of our vendors are booked. Bridal Accessories picked, dresses picked. Groomsmen attire/bridesmaids,...

Alyx, saturday 11-Dec-21 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics