Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Super September 2022 Alberta

Covid Restrictions .. here we go again

Alyx, on December 22, 2021 at 01:08 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 9
Well here we go.. Alberta and BC restrictions are put in place. I live in BC and my venue is in Alberta. I have to say I was preparing for this and unfortunately I’m not surprised… my wedding is September 30th 2022.
I figure they will open things up in the summer again and come fall they will put restrictions in place 😖🤷🏼‍♀️
Thoughts??

9 Comments

Latest activity by Sascha, on December 27, 2021 at 12:26
  • Sascha
    Curious May 2022 Ontario
    Sascha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It’s difficult to think about moving forward during these times but postponements can’t really guarantee anything either
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The restrictions are back and set in stone as we go through the hard times once again. Ontario has set its ground for it restrictions as well and postponements are being made though its not what the couples want to do.

• D
    Devoted September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours is in Alberta, September 24 next year. We are cautiously optimistic that we will be able to have the medium-sized wedding we want (about 80-100 guests). We planned the date keeping COVID in mind.
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think I will be able to have my wedding but what concerns me the most is capacity! If I can’t have full capacity or dancing or if guests have to wear masks … it won’t feel right to me and we will hold till the next year! Lol here’s hoping and praying ladies!! 🙏🏻🤍
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Albertan here! Truthfully - I am not all that worried at the moment. Mine is in October and I believe all will be good for our day - so I have high hopes for you as well.

We went to a wedding this past September when the newest restriction program was implemented and we still had a great time!

• Sascha
    Curious May 2022 Ontario
    Sascha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine is May in Ontario. And I’m definitely worried and not sure how to plan. Really hard to just “wait and see” when you have other things you need to book/rent. What do we even do at this point?
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You have tones of times! I'm pretty sure that come September you'll be able to have your wedding Smiley heart

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I hear you - were now feeling very blah about our June wedding in just six months. But September was a sweet spot this past year, and hoping that things improve more quickly due to vaccination.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Things didn't really start to get noticeably bad here in Ontario until November so you might be okay for end of September. And considering you'll be in Alberta, your restrictions might not actually be restrictive (take that however you will considering Alberta in general don't really seem to clamp down hard even when things are pretty bad).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics