Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Curious August 2020 Ontario

Deer creek and Sunday!

Shawna, on November 24, 2021 at 10:07 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hellooo! So I think we’d go with deercreek based on our numbers and dates.. It’d be a Sunday! Can you help me with your honest opinions on the venue and day? And whatever else you can help me with there.. like which dj or food is better etc!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Laura, on December 7, 2021 at 10:42
  • Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I live in Durham and have attended tons of weddings and events at Deer Creek. My fiancé has a golf membership there. It’s a lovely venue and great for photos. However, they often host more than one wedding a day there (as there are multiple rooms) and it kind of takes the “special” out of your day when there is another bride and random guests you don’t know present at your wedding venue. A Sunday might be a safer bet that you’re the only wedding.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is this the golf course in Ajax? We visited while they were renovating and only saw the mock ups of what the space will look like but I've seen photos of recent weddings on their grounds and it looks really good.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think Sunday's are a great day for a wedding! Any day for a wedding is great in my opinion! My fiance and I are getting married on a Sunday in August!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics