Skip to main content
Laura
Laura

Toronto, Ontario · From November 2019

Joel got down on one knee November 23, 2019 in Toronto after an amazing night, including dinner at the top of the CN Tower. We can't wait for this next... View more

Joel got down on one knee November 23, 2019 in Toronto after an amazing night, including dinner at the top of the CN Tower. We can't wait for this next part of our lives!

Happily married 🎉

June 25, 2022

641days 11hrs

Discussions

Laura
Wedding favours that don’t suck
Laura of Plan a wedding, On November 21, 2021 at 10:34

Hi all, I’d love to hear your wedding favour ideas or what you actually chose. I do not want anything that will just get tossed in the garbage or in the back of the cupboard. I was thinking something...

Laura, monday 11-Apr-22 44 560 1
Laura
Little White Dress
Laura of Wedding fashion, On November 27, 2021 at 12:47

Hi ladies, I've been searching for a little white dress (or two) to have for shower, bach, rehearsal the night before. I don't love what David's bridal has and haven't had a lot of luck finding...

Alexandra, saturday 18-Dec-21 12 146
Laura
What's in your welcome bag?
Laura of Plan a wedding, On December 6, 2021 at 17:28

Are you planning on having welcome bags greet your guests at the hotel? What's in your guest welcome bag? We are having a city wedding downtown Toronto and I've been thinking I want to include the...

Vinod, friday 10-Dec-21 11 105
Laura
After two years engaged, finally... photos!
Laura of Before the wedding, On December 8, 2021 at 22:43

We finally did our engagement photos and they turned out so great! We are in Tofino, BC for a while so we wanted photos done here to help commemorate our time here, and we were so lucky with the...

Kara, friday 10-Dec-21 11 117 1
Laura
Dress Alterations Timeline
Laura of Wedding fashion, On November 29, 2021 at 10:22

How much time is typically needed for alterations? I'm wearing a very simple dress without layers and fancy fabric so its uncomplicated, however I am in BC and my dress is in Ontario. I won't be home...

Michelle, friday 3-Dec-21 4 111
Laura
Paperless Post?
Laura of Plan a wedding, On November 16, 2021 at 21:51

Hi all! I'm wondering if anyone has used paperless post, particularly for save the dates? This is our second go around with save the dates (I mailed out the first round) and don't want to spend all...

Tunisha, monday 29-Nov-21 11 127
Laura
Barn Wedding Questions
Laura of Plan a wedding, On March 6, 2020 at 07:55

Hi everyone! We’re going to look at venues today, one of which is a dreamy barn with acreage that I have my heart set on. For those who have had a rural wedding, or attended one, what sort of...

Alannah Saccone, sunday 31-Jan-21 9 132 1
Laura
Restrictions on backyard weddings this summer
Laura of Plan a wedding, On January 8, 2021 at 20:05

Hi everyone, As I'm sure many of you are, we are figuring out what to do about our summer 2021 wedding! We may be ditching our indoor venue (since chances are, we're not going to be able to have many...

Vinod, sunday 10-Jan-21 2 149
Laura
Weddings in Summer 2021
Laura of Before the wedding, On November 2, 2020 at 13:43

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well and safe. Our wedding date is booked for June 26, 2021 - and lately, I've been feeling like there is no point in planning. We have our save the dates ready to go...

Ali, monday 23-Nov-20 36 2,421 2
Laura
Engagement Shoot Locations in Durham
Laura of Ontario, On October 5, 2020 at 21:07

Hi everyone, Our engagement shoot is in a few weeks and we are really stuck on where to do them. We want something a little more unique than the usual fall/forest/conservation area photos. Any unique...

Laura, monday 5-Oct-20 4 330
Laura
Help me pick my Bride Jacket!
Laura of Wedding fashion, On May 9, 2020 at 00:03

So I won a custom hand painted denim bride jacket at the last wedding show I attended. I’m not sure what saying to go with so I thought you guys could help me! I’m not taking my partner’s name so it...

Juliana, thursday 28-May-20 16 178
Laura
Wedding Dress Booking
Laura of Wedding fashion, On May 10, 2020 at 14:48

How far in advance did you book your wedding dress consultation? I'm planning to go September/October, and I assume with these closures there will be a backlog of brides wanting to get in. Should I be...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 14 155
Laura
Wax Seals on Invites
Laura of Plan a wedding, On May 7, 2020 at 19:58

Hey everyone, Has anyone sent out their invitations with wax seals on the outside? Did you find they held up well in the mail? I LOVE the look of wax seals and definitely want to incorporate them into...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 9 130
Laura
Custom Wine Bottle Labels for a Cocktail Reception?
Laura of Wedding reception, On May 6, 2020 at 12:36

Hey everyone, We are having a late-ish cocktail reception wedding (7 pm ceremony) and we are allowed our own alcohol, so we want to make our own wine to save some extra cash. We aren't having a seated...

Laura, sunday 10-May-20 10 319
Laura
How to include friends when not having a bridal party
Laura of Plan a wedding, On March 8, 2020 at 22:09

FH and I decided right away not to have a bridal party as it would mean having to have seven people on each side (no thanks). However, I know my best friend would really want to be my MOH and I am...

Carly, tuesday 17-Mar-20 10 116
Laura
Inviting my small office- like family... except one.
Laura of Plan a wedding, On March 3, 2020 at 16:08

My office is small (9 of us) and we are like family, except one person. I could invite her and be okay with it, except her husband is repugnant- inappropriate, creepy, drinks too much- and he is not...

Vinod, monday 16-Mar-20 9 160
Laura
Hashtag us!
Laura of WeddingWire, On March 4, 2020 at 19:49

Hi ladies, Really struggling with a hashtag for us.. My name is Laura Booth and my fiancé is Joel Beaulieu. I won't be taking his name so that eliminates potential hashtags for us. Really appreciate...

Vinod, monday 16-Mar-20 6 103

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics