Marcy

Wolseley, Saskatchewan · From May 2019

Happily married 🎉

October 10, 2020

1291days 11hrs
Marcy
Where to Elope in Saskatchewan?
Marcy, On May 11, 2020 at 17:22

Hi Everyone! My FH and I have come to the difficult decision that our October 10 wedding, booked in Saskatchewan, will be cancelled, due to Covid-19. Our venue has already told us that even if some...

Erika, tuesday 12-May-20 3 589
Marcy
Are you Eloping if Cancelling?
Marcy, On April 13, 2020 at 12:30

Hey Ladies, My FH and I are supposed to be married October 10 in Saskatchewan. My FHs family and friends are all coming from Ontario and Quebec and we have had so many people asking if we’re going...

Marcy, monday 27-Apr-20 14
Taylor
My biggest fear might be coming true!
Taylor, On April 4, 2020 at 18:27

We have been engaged since 2013. We have tried several times to get married. Coronavirus hits and I'm sitting here like "oh it will be long gone by October". Then it lasted a bit longer then expected...

Taylor, thursday 9-Apr-20 51
Marcy
Bridal Makeup Tips - Lipstick or Stain
Marcy, On February 17, 2020 at 00:37

Hey Ladies! I’m thinking about my makeup for the day of, and I’m looking for your tips! I don’t usually wear lipstick, I sometimes don’t like the feel of it on my lips, a friend suggested lip stain...

Marcy, friday 6-Mar-20 8
Kristen
Best man concerns
Kristen, On February 19, 2020 at 14:45

Hey Ladies, I know I am probably being silly but did anyone else have concerns on their fiancés choice or best man? The guy he chose didn't talk to my fiancé for over a year when he found out I was...

Ashley, tuesday 25-Feb-20 11 1
Marcy
Flower Girl and Ring Bearer Gifts
Marcy, On February 19, 2020 at 10:58

Are you getting gifts for your flower girl and ring bearer? If so, what are you planning to give? My two nieces (10years and 8years) are my flower girls and my nephew (2years) is my ring bearer. What...

Ashley, thursday 20-Feb-20 9
Jannell
Catering Woes
Jannell, On February 19, 2020 at 20:49

Hello all you lovely brides! I'm going through a bit of a tough time with catering and I'm hoping to get some opinions from you guys. I've asked within my family circle and have gotten opinions from...

Sarah, friday 21-Feb-20 13
Marcy
Invitations - What Else to Include?
Marcy, On February 12, 2020 at 11:26

Hey Ladies My MOH and I are working on getting everything together for our invitations, and I'm wondering what all we should include aside from the actual invite. So far we have: - The Invitation -...

Stefanie, thursday 13-Feb-20 13
Marcy
Wine on Tables - Alternatives
Marcy, On February 10, 2020 at 23:27

Hey ladies, FH and I are looking for suggestions on alternatives to placing wine on reception tables. We’ve tossed around the idea of flavoured ice tea or sparkling apple juice instead. What are your...

Ashley, tuesday 11-Feb-20 7 328
Marcy
A bit of FMIL drama...
Marcy, On February 4, 2020 at 12:13

Ladies, have you experienced any wedding related drama with your FMIL? I have always had a great relationship with my mine, we've always been on good terms and we enjoy spending time together. When FH...

Casey, wednesday 5-Feb-20 14
Heather
Second wedding- can I have a wedding shower??
Heather, On July 29, 2019 at 11:58

Hi! I need opinion. I am divorced and currently planning my second wedding. My husband to be hasn’t been married before. We both want a jack and Jill wedding shower/bbq. Is it ok for me to have a...

Marcy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 13
Marcy
Anxiety about Ceremony
Marcy, On February 2, 2020 at 21:53

Hey Ladies...I’m wondering if anyone else has or is concerned about anxiety walking down the aisle. I have social anxiety most of the time, but the thought of walking down the aisle with everyone...

Marcy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 12
A
Photographer not responding to emails
April, On January 27, 2020 at 10:14

Hi! I'm not sure what to do, its now been 10 days with a follow up email trying to get in contact with my wedding photographers to book our engagement photos. I have heard nothing from them. Is this...

April, wednesday 5-Feb-20 9
BunnyBride
Bridesman Trouble -
BunnyBride, On January 28, 2020 at 20:53

Howdy WW community, I know there a lot of posts like this, so it is something commonly felt or went through, which is reassuring, but still looking for some objective eyes because I'll admit I am...

Marcy, monday 3-Feb-20 11
M
Engagement
Mackenzie, On December 17, 2019 at 09:57

How long were you engaged before you got married and if it was more than a year or less than year what was the reason? Trying to figure out if we should have our wedding in 2020 or 2021 ( we just got...

Beebride, monday 3-Feb-20 52
Desiree
What vendors to book first
Desiree, On January 30, 2020 at 09:42

After booking the venue what vendor should be next that i book ( food and bar service is included with are package ) I’m about to book a photographer because Of the deal but not sure if I’m jumping...

Marcy, monday 3-Feb-20 11
Marcy
Couples getting married on October 10, 2020 in Saskatchewan
Marcy, On February 3, 2020 at 14:55

Hey everyone! My FH and I are getting married October 10 of this year in a little country church outside my mom's hometown of Broadview, Sask. We're trying a "Prairie Wedding" theme, i'm curious if...

Cliodhna, tuesday 18-Feb-20 1 51
Marcy
Second Time Brides - Bad Vibes from Family??
Marcy, On January 26, 2020 at 22:33

Any brides out there planning their second wedding/marriage? My first marriage ended almost 10 years ago. Then, a few years later, I met the love of my life and we are so excited to get married in...

Amelia, wednesday 29-Jan-20 10
Marcy
Alternative Processional/recessional Songs
Marcy, On January 28, 2020 at 16:27

Hey Ladies! FH and I are trying to decide on ceremony music. We're both into older rock and thought it would be a fun alternative to do something like that. I've found a couple songs in acoustic form...

Kelly, wednesday 29-Jan-20 10
T
Fake flowers
Tabitha, On January 27, 2020 at 11:28

Has anyone used fake flowers for their wedding? In particular has anyone used: https://floralsforless.com/ I’m thinking of doing this but wonder if it’s a good idea?

Ashley, tuesday 28-Jan-20 5
Marcy
Wedding Dress and Weight Loss
Marcy, On January 27, 2020 at 14:10

Hi Ladies! A few months ago, I found a gorgeous dress that I immediately fell in love with. I ordered it and expect it to arrive in a couple of weeks. The trouble is....since ordering it, I've lost...

Vinod, monday 27-Jan-20 8
Erin
Flower alternatives?
Erin, On January 24, 2020 at 22:52

Hi everyone - I'm looking for some guidance/suggestions! We are getting married in November, and I'm currently pricing flowers. I did anticipated a high cost, but it's still more than I was thinking....

Baria, saturday 8-Feb-20 30 1
Genna
Lodging for guests... We pay or they pay?
Genna, On January 26, 2020 at 13:39

We are having a very small or 5 key wedding of max 35 people. We live in Calgary but don't want to get married here. It's either going to be in the mountains or west coast. Most of our family lives...

Tracy, tuesday 4-Feb-20 7

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics