Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Marcy
Frequent user October 2020 Saskatchewan

Where to Elope in Saskatchewan?

Marcy, on May 11, 2020 at 17:22 Posted in Saskatchewan 0 3

Hi Everyone!

My FH and I have come to the difficult decision that our October 10 wedding, booked in Saskatchewan, will be cancelled, due to Covid-19. Our venue has already told us that even if some restrictions are limited, they will still be enforcing the two metre rule between everyone, and a very limited number of people can attend. It just isn't going to be the day we had planned. So we will be eloping, just the two of us. The trouble is, we're having a hard time finding a nice place to elope in Saskatchewan. Anyone have any suggestions? We use to live in Alberta so we have some ideas if we decide to go that route, but I'd love to keep it local to Saskatchewan and I'd love your feedback!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Erika, on May 12, 2020 at 11:14
  • E
    Beginner October 2021 Ontario
    Erika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We attended a wedding at Kenosee Park in Saskatchewan.

It was beautiful, but in September so it was quite chilly. Would recommend the summer months for sure. The ceremony was by the water. Reception for more people would have been fancier elsewhere, but perfect for an intimate elopement.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The area in Saskatchewan your going planning to elope, looking into areas nearby may be a good way to find places for pictures for your private wedding. Getting a photographer for the time frame is a good suggestion too for a reasonable price. Same for the Officiant unless you get one from the city hall if they will come out to the location.

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Where are you in Sask? Regina.. Saskatoon? Are you wanting to keep it local or could it be anywhere in the province?

I'd take your officiant and photographer and get some amazing photos done in late summer at Grasslands. Those would be stunning Smiley love

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics