Miav
Miav

Edmonton, Alberta · From April 2019

wedding planning is awesome

Happily married 🎉

September 20, 2020

1286days 6hrs
Lynne
Concerned about effects of pandemic on upcoming wedding?
Lynne, On March 15, 2020 at 18:12

Is anyone getting married soon and concerned about the Coronavirus pandemic?

Vanny, monday 13-Apr-20 53 1
Miav
Did you get your veil online?
Miav, On March 9, 2020 at 18:47

Hi! I've been seeing lots of unique wedding veils online, more unique than the ones in shops. I'm wondering, has anybody bought their veils online? any online shops that you can recommend for quality...

Sadia, wednesday 11-Mar-20 4 94
Miav
When did you buy your wedding shoes?
Miav, On February 9, 2020 at 10:46

I saw a pair that I like but we are still 220 days away, I'm wondering if it's too early to buy..

Msss, monday 10-Feb-20 13 148
Joey
Where did you get engaged?
Joey, On January 8, 2020 at 15:11

Where was the big question popped? Does that place have a special significance for you and your partner? Photo by Canmore Photography in Canmore

Michelle, thursday 23-Jan-20 24
Michelle
Planning Milestones - Are you hiring a Videographer?
Michelle, On January 7, 2020 at 09:26

It's wedding "off season" which means it's a great time for planning since vendors have more time to respond to emails! I've been planning for a while so this time last year I was starting to look at...

Miav, wednesday 8-Jan-20 15
Miav
Light hues/white guests dress code??
Miav, On December 24, 2019 at 17:32

Hi!! Has anybody tried or planning to impose a dress code on guests to wear light/dusty/white attires? I've seen a couple of wedding videos on youtube with it and I think it looks great!! It made the...

Allison, tuesday 31-Dec-19 11
Tatiana
Engagement photoshoot with our puppy❤️
Tatiana, On December 18, 2019 at 22:32

Definitely my favorite one ! My ring on his little paw❤️🐕

Shauna, sunday 12-Jan-20 23
Erin
Wedding planners
Erin, On December 14, 2019 at 11:35

This is nuts. I'm looking at prices of wedding planners and their packages and all that good stuff and notice a trend. ALL their prices are up in the thousands 2000 3000 4000 it's crazy!! Did anyone...

Rayanne, tuesday 21-Jan-20 18
Sasha
How did you decide on your wedding date?
Sasha, On December 13, 2019 at 13:36

Just curious how did you all decide on your wedding date? was it based on venue availability? anniversary date? why that specific month? For me, I always wanted a June wedding and the venue we both...

Karina, thursday 12-Mar-20 87
De Andra
Videographer? One or Two?!
De Andra, On December 6, 2019 at 22:00

I'm currently at the "videographer" phase of wedding planning and wanted to know how many videographers you went with as well as the length of time? How did you find your end product with the amount...

Hank, tuesday 5-May-20 8
Katie
Wedding Insurance
Katie, On December 5, 2019 at 22:22

Did anyone insure their wedding day? Is it really necessary for a small wedding (50 people)? Would love to hear your input!

Rayanne, friday 6-Dec-19 7
R
I don’t want to plan a wedding! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Renee, On December 3, 2019 at 21:58

We got engaged over a month ago and haven’t planned a single thing yet. We are excited to get married and very much want to be married but the idea of planning a wedding makes me want to jump out of...

Meaghan, monday 9-Dec-19 15
Allison
Pre-wedding "work"
Allison, On December 4, 2019 at 15:39

I've been thinking about getting botox/fillers before my wedding. Not to change my face, per say, but to enhance it. I'd like to get botox in my forehead, so that my frown lines are less prominent...

Ashley, friday 6-Dec-19 4
Taylor
Fur babies!
Taylor, On December 2, 2019 at 18:29

I want to know how you guys honored/incorporated your fur babies into your wedding. We have 2 service dogs and his service dog is going to be his "Best dog" and my service dog will be my "Dog of...

Taylor, tuesday 3-Dec-19 18
Lauryn
Anyone else second guessing their dress?
Lauryn, On December 3, 2019 at 16:20

Okay I think I love my wedding dress. It’s comfortable and cute BUT I’m worried that I should have bought someone more mature looking? If that makes sense. It’s a strapless a-line with blush...

Sharlene, sunday 8-Dec-19 13
V
i need to vent about my bridesmaids
Victoria, On December 1, 2019 at 10:14

I am having a small 20 guest wedding next June. I have two really good girl friends so I have decided to just have two bridesmaids, instead of one maid of honour and one bridesmaids. They both had...

Tori, wednesday 4-Dec-19 11
Miav
Pressure from vendors to put down a deposit
Miav, On December 1, 2019 at 20:51

Have you had any experience with vendors who are thisss* close to be called 'nagging' for deposits?? How do you deal with them? Lo and behold we went for a tasting with a cake vendor and she had...

Katelyn, thursday 5-Dec-19 12 279
Rayanne
Decisions, decisions...
Rayanne, On December 1, 2019 at 11:29

I was so sold on the idea of a cape for a winter wedding I totally love this look Then I continued to look at different winter fashions and found thisI am very conflicted and very happy I have lots of...

Katelyn, thursday 5-Dec-19 10
Sadia
Hotel recommendations for wedding night?
Sadia, On November 30, 2019 at 14:45

Hi friends! Me again! Where are you staying on your wedding night? I’m trying to book a nice hotel downtown Toronto that will treat us well, maybe throw in a bottle of champagne. Mostly something...

Gloria, saturday 18-Jan-20 10
Cliodhna
What’s the furthest distance you’re sending a Save the Date?
Cliodhna, On November 28, 2019 at 09:05

Are all your guests local or will some need to travel to your wedding? What is the furthest distance you’re sending a Save the Date? If you’re not doing Save the Dates, which of your invited guests...

Casey, tuesday 3-Dec-19 19
Emily
Engagement Photos!
Emily, On November 28, 2019 at 21:49

My engagement photos are back and I love them... can you tell we may like our dog? Photo 1Photo 2

Amelia, monday 2-Dec-19 11
Vanessa
When to start looking for a wedding dress?
Vanessa, On November 27, 2019 at 19:52

Hello everyone. When is a good time to start wedding dress shopping? We are getting married December 2020 - I’m completely unsure about how long dresses take to come in so just looking for advice on...

Kimberly, thursday 28-Nov-19 10
Alli
11.16.19 - We got our sneak peek!
Alli, On November 18, 2019 at 12:36

After two years of planning, we’re married! Can’t believe how fast that time went by - and the day! Anyone else kind of feel like it’s a total blink of a day? We got our sneak peek last night and I am...

Alli, friday 13-Dec-19 29
Alyxandra
Wedding Dress Woes
Alyxandra, On November 24, 2019 at 20:40

Hi!! I am having some major anxiety over selecting my dress. I have perhaps done a bad thing and tried on too many and now I am dealing with some major decision paralysis as I have a few I really do...

Vincent, saturday 30-Nov-19 44
Miav
Change our venue?! Help!
Miav, On November 24, 2019 at 12:40

I'm in a dilemma. A lot of overthinking for sure. I've been questioning our choice of venue ever since saying yes to the dress. I really love my dress, but I feel like it doesn't suit our venue...

Ashley, wednesday 27-Nov-19 10
B
Picking up my dress.
Brett, On November 15, 2019 at 11:54

So just got the call that my dress is in at the shop where I bought it. Travelling the 2.5 hrs on Monday to pick it up. My question is do I take my shoes and all that with me to try on with the dress...

Stephanie, monday 18-Nov-19 7
Veronica
Honeymoon Luxury
Veronica, On November 12, 2019 at 15:10

Hello Wedding Wire friends! Now that FH and I our only 11 months away from our wedding (and honeymoon!) we have started to plan a bit more in detail for our honeymoon. I think that a honeymoon is a...

Geneviève, monday 18-Nov-19 28
Miav
Bridesmaid Proposals
Miav, On November 8, 2019 at 18:48

I wanted to share some photos of the bridesmaid boxes I finally finished putting together ❤️ I have 1 MOH and 3 bridesmaids. Took me some time to collect everything. I can finally give it to them this...

Ashley, thursday 14-Nov-19 13
Cliodhna
Have you had a ‘zilla moment?
Cliodhna, On November 11, 2019 at 09:05

Even the most relaxed of couples can get overwhelmed and hit a wedding planning wall! Has there been a part of wedding planning that has turned you into a bridezilla or groomzilla? Have you ever had...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 22
Cliodhna
Do you find wedding planning fun?
Cliodhna, On November 11, 2019 at 09:05

Do you think you will get the blues once the wedding planning is over? Or are you looking forward to the sweet relief of having it all behind you? Would you consider wedding planning a tedious task...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 23

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics