Lindsay

Lloydminster, Alberta · From August 2018

Happily married 🎉

August 21, 2021

362days 10hrs
Abbie
Lockable Card Box
Abbie, On April 22, 2021 at 21:35

Has anyone found (or made!) a lockable card box for under $100?

Liberty, thursday 29-Apr-21 15
Abbie
Inviting young children?
Abbie, On April 23, 2021 at 12:53

Hello all! I have a guest list dilemma I was hoping to get some feedback on. My cousin’s daughter will be about 1.5 years old by the time of our wedding. I am not especially close with my cousin and...

Abbie, tuesday 27-Apr-21 21
Alyssa
Wedding ball gown with veil. Deciding whether or not i should have a flower comb
Alyssa, On April 20, 2021 at 15:26

Hi everyone! I’m trying to decide whether or not I should have some flowers to my hair and if it will go with my dress and veil. I have a cathedral veil and my wedding dress is an a line ball gown....

Alyssa, thursday 22-Apr-21 8
Amanda
Nails
Amanda, On March 28, 2021 at 18:09

What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Are you incorporating colors from your wedding? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of...

Armen, tuesday 28-Jun-22 48
Katrina
Live Band For Wedding
Katrina, On March 18, 2021 at 17:03

Hey everyone! I am planning to hire a band to play at my wedding in September, but I am stuck between what kind of band to get. I just wanted to see what others opinions were on this! So I originally...

Geneviève, wednesday 24-Mar-21 4
Felicia
diy wine?
Felicia, On February 27, 2021 at 11:56

Hello brides and grooms! Quick question for those who live in Calgary, AB! We are providing all the liquor for the wedding, but we are making homemade wine as well - based on the liquor license i've...

Rayanne, tuesday 2-Mar-21 20
Kimberly
Dessert quote
Kimberly, On February 26, 2021 at 15:54

I’m just looking for opinions of this quote I received. Looking to do donuts for the wedding, granted the donuts are large and quite delicious- I didn’t expect the cost to be so high. Is it normal to...

Alexis, monday 8-Mar-21 14
L
What drinks are you serving?
Lindsay, On January 26, 2021 at 14:22

I’m doing up our bar sign, and l’m curious what you are offering to your guests for alcoholic beverages? I’m thinking of 3 wines, a red, rose, and white; 3 types of beer, and one signature cocktail,...

Hailey, saturday 30-Jan-21 6
Kimberly
Brides of 2021
Kimberly, On January 17, 2021 at 23:22

Hello brides, let's see your wedding gown if purchased already for your upcoming wedding. Here is mine which I absolutely love.

Stephanie, saturday 6-Feb-21 75 1
Jenna
Men's Wedding Band - Revolution Jewelry
Jenna, On January 10, 2021 at 19:02

Hello! My Fiancee is having a hard time finding a wedding band he likes. He came across a website called Revolution Jewelry (revolutionjewelry.com) and has found a few that he is interested from that...

Lindsay, tuesday 19-Jan-21 7
Neeti
Ostrich Feather Centrepieces
Neeti, On January 4, 2021 at 22:44

My eyes are hurting from looking into my screen constantly- trying to find an affordable option for ostrich feather centrepieces for my reception. Any ideas?

Alexis, wednesday 6-Jan-21 3
L
Coloured wedding dress, what type of flowers?
Lindsay, On October 21, 2020 at 12:55

My wedding dress has beautiful pink/ light green/ and gold embroidery along the lower half of the dress, and I am struggling to find flowers that would look decent with it. I really don’t want pink...

Vinod, wednesday 4-Nov-20 8
Kelsie
Hotel Block - Question
Kelsie, On November 1, 2019 at 18:56

Hey everyone! TGIF! For those of you that blocked off hotels for your guests, I need some help. Did you go to the hotels yourself to speak with the people there and see the hotel? Or did you call and...

Ashley, monday 4-Nov-19 15
Lisa
Succulents
Lisa, On August 27, 2019 at 22:06

Has anyone tried growing their own succulents for wedding favours? If so, any advice to share? We've 3D printed our plant pots and we're going to attempt to grow our own succulents to represent our...

Lisa, wednesday 25-Sep-19 7
Kelly
Inviting people past RSVP deadline?
Kelly, On August 12, 2019 at 11:26

We're in a position where our RSVP deadline is tomorrow, and we're thinking of extending invitations to a few more people that we weren't able to invite initially. We have an ENTIRE EMPTY TABLE! We...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 11
Michelle
Photography Nightmare Come True
Michelle, On July 12, 2019 at 18:43

My wedding was last weekend and our photographer just informed me one of the memory cards corrupted - the one with ALL our post-ceremony (family) photos! This means I may not have a single photo with...

Becky, tuesday 23-Jul-19 18
Tina
Destination wedding rant
Tina, On April 26, 2019 at 19:23

I'm getting married in June 2020 in Punta Cana. I've gotten group rates through a travel agent and sent the STDs to everyone, and the TA has sent a couple emails about the fact that a $300...

Tina, monday 29-Apr-19 11
Joey
How many kids are on your guest list?
Joey, On April 25, 2019 at 08:04

Are you including kids at your wedding? How many kids are you inviting? What are the range of ages of your youngest guests? Are you having a special kids menu, or kids entertainment? How many children...

Meaghan, saturday 7-Sep-19 42
Haley
Eco/budget Friendly wedding favours
Haley, On April 6, 2019 at 11:37

Need suggestions that aren’t expensive like olive oil and honey but are actually useful without plastic packaging.

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 11
Allison
Bridesmaid Swatches are in! Now, what blue do I use?
Allison, On March 25, 2019 at 11:29

Hello Ladies, First things first, I finally have all my swatches that I ordered now!! I was waiting on the David's Bridal ones but they finally came in last week. Now, I ordered 3 colours: the purple...

Allison, wednesday 3-Apr-19 54
Stephanie
Very Small Ceremony Space - What to do?
Stephanie, On March 11, 2019 at 17:57

Hello ladies, As I'm planning my wedding, I realized that the amount of people invited to the wedding is probably more than I can fit in the small public park next to the water. The location is very...

Amanda, friday 22-Mar-19 14
Robyn
Venting space
Robyn, On March 2, 2019 at 12:54

Hey everyone! It's been a long week and I don't know about everyone else, but I need a space to vent. SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING THAT ARE JUST... AAAAAARGH. The main source of my (current) stress - my...

Leanne, monday 25-Mar-19 17
Tyanna
Showing off all the things
Tyanna, On March 3, 2019 at 19:24

I've had a great week of all things wedding! I got to do my first dress fitting since August when I made the order, I found and bought my dream veil, i got my shoes purchased and laced, got my...

Michelle, wednesday 6-Mar-19 18
Sarah
What kind of food are you serving?
Sarah, On March 2, 2019 at 14:03

Hey ladies I’m 17 months away from my wedding which sounds like a long time but it’s coming fast.We are planning on doing buffet style food but we are doing it ourselves with the help of our friends...

Vinod, wednesday 6-Mar-19 14
Evelyn
Children at a wedding reception
Evelyn, On March 1, 2019 at 14:03

My Fiance and I are older (i'M 68 and he is 70) we have decided that we do not want children at our reception. The main reason is he has a huge family with at least 20 children under 16 - and it could...

Becky, monday 4-Mar-19 12
Seleena
West Coast Wedding Favours
Seleena, On February 27, 2019 at 14:27

I have lived in BC going on 3 years. All of our guests are flying from Ontario. I really want to give them all wedding favours that reflect the west coast (and ideally something they can take back on...

Donna Yeung, wednesday 8-May-19 10
L
Honeyfund
Linda, On February 24, 2019 at 11:21

Has anyone ever used the Honeymoon registry called Honeyfund? Is it legit? Is there anything hidden that I should know about?

Jordyn, tuesday 26-Feb-19 11 1
Michelle
Makeup Professional or Self?
Michelle, On February 12, 2019 at 18:30

Hey all! My bridesmaids have all elected to forgo getting their makeup done professionally, due to having to pay for it themselves ($65) plus ($65-75) for their hair. I have heard from a...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 27
Cristina
Ceremony after the reception
Cristina, On February 17, 2019 at 18:00

We have decided to do things a bit backwards. The plan is to have a reception on a Saturday and at 12:01am on the Sunday to have the ceremony. Fiancé and I are very adamant about getting legally...

Cristina, friday 22-Feb-19 10
Robyn
diy Seed Packet Favours
Robyn, On February 11, 2019 at 12:03

Just wondering if anyone has made their own seed packet favors? I'm fine with designing and printing the packages themselves... I am having a really hard time finding the actual seeds though. Looking...

Kaisha, tuesday 19-Feb-19 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics