Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Curious August 2021 Alberta

What drinks are you serving?

Lindsay, on January 26, 2021 at 14:22 Posted in Wedding reception 0 6
I’m doing up our bar sign, and l’m curious what you are offering to your guests for alcoholic beverages? I’m thinking of 3 wines, a red, rose, and white; 3 types of beer, and one signature cocktail, which is a gin and tonic, along with having a few spirits available for other cocktails ie: rum and vodka. Are you doing something similar or have any take aways?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Hailey, on January 30, 2021 at 14:24
  • Hailey
    Curious September 2022 Alberta
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We don’t know what the cocktails will be yet. But one of our dogs is hyper and crazy and the other is very a sweet, so will will definitely try to match their personalities lol
  • L
    Curious August 2021 Alberta
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh Prosecco is a good option too! The dog cocktail idea is adorable, do you already know what they will be? I think it would be fun to choose a drink that suits a dog’s personality. Our golden retriever is going to come to our wedding, and I’m really excited about it.
  • Hailey
    Curious September 2022 Alberta
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think we will go with a White Wine, Red Wine, and Prosecco. Maybe 2 or 3 beers. Rum, Whiskey, Vodka and Tequilla plus two signature cocktails named after our dogs.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have an open bar that pretty much serves whatever you want. Not sure of the brands but I'm sure there will be something for everyone.
  • Arexy
    Devoted October 2020 Ontario
    Arexy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our venue offered two red wines (our choice) and two white wines (our choice) and a selection of liquor which included everything I.e vodka, rum, gin, tequila, whatever liquor you can think of. Our signature drink was mojito. Although I wanted sangria or Caesar's, I thought mojito was a nice change.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our venue has a standard bar package that comes with two wines (chardonnay and sangiovese) domestic beers, scotch, rye, and standard spirits (vodka, rum, gin). We haven't done our tasting yet but we're hoping the domestic beer is more than just Molson Canadian, Lebatt Blue, and Coors Light lol.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics