Skip to main content
Jenn
Jenn

Oshawa, Ontario · From July 2018

I am a self-proclaimed movie nerd, lover of music, sports, and books. My professional background is communications & marketing, which I get to put into... View more

I am a self-proclaimed movie nerd, lover of music, sports, and books. My professional background is communications & marketing, which I get to put into practice every day, in an industry I love (sports). Not only am I marrying my best friend but am gaining a wonderful stepson as an added bonus.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

August 16, 2025

505days 15hrs : 1min
Kate
What is your ring cut?
Kate, On September 25, 2023 at 15:43

For this weeks Wedding Fashion topic, let's talk rings, more specially the cut of your beautiful ring! The round diamond seems to be the most popular cut for a ring with the Marquis and Asscher cut...

Willow, tuesday 2-Jan-24 15
Jackie
Mr and Mrs!
Jackie, On September 23, 2023 at 17:26

We finally had our wedding! Such a picture perfect day in Banff. Everything was perfect and we couldn’t be happier 🥰

Jackie, friday 6-Oct-23 14
Kate
Your wedding planning tribe!
Kate, On September 12, 2023 at 13:17

Hello all Wedding planning can be all the emotions - fun, exciting, stressful, disappointing, etc., etc. That being said, who have you trusted to help you plan this important day? Has it become a lot...

Matilda, sunday 8-Oct-23 11
Jill
Where to get a junior bridesmaid dress for less $$?
Jill, On August 23, 2023 at 13:03

My soon to be step daughter is 11 turning 16... she will be my one and only bridesmaid and her dad and I are trying to find age appropriate dresses that can be worn for more events than just our...

Shang, thursday 31-Aug-23 6
Amanda
First Dance As a Married Couple
Amanda, On June 5, 2023 at 20:46

Hello all Brides to be! What have you and your significant other chosen for your first dance song as a married couple?! It's always nice to see what everyone has picked My husband and I danced to...

Stephanie, wednesday 28-Jun-23 39
Amanda
Who Is In Your Wedding Party?!
Amanda, On February 28, 2023 at 20:50

Will you have your closest friends and family standing up by your side? Or are you keeping it simple?! Who is in your wedding party?! My husband and I chose to have only a maid of honor and best man...

Yasmine, wednesday 1-Nov-23 46 2
M
diy Soup & Salad Buffet With Sandwich Station
Misty, On January 28, 2023 at 12:31

Hello all you brides to be, I have a beautiful venue that I plan to sign with soon, but their food & buffet options were very boring and would not fit the theme to my wedding at all. But they said...

Misty, monday 30-Jan-23 3
C
Help! Veil or no veil?
Cassandra, On January 29, 2023 at 13:06

Hi I really need some help. I can’t decide if I should get a veil or not, I would love to hear your opinions please! Thank you!! Note: We are getting married in a hotel not at a church. Pros:...

Carine, monday 30-Jan-23 6 1
Kate
Engagement : How long is too long?
Kate, On January 23, 2023 at 22:11

Brides/wives/grooms/husbands! How long was your engagement? Do you prefer a longer engagement (more time to plan!) Or shorter - let's get to it! I know Covid probably impacted a lot of the engagements...

Irene, tuesday 23-Jan-24 24
Jaime
Wedding colors
Jaime, On January 15, 2023 at 18:08

Hi, Is there a website that can help you build your wedding colours? I live remotely and do not have the opportunity to shop around. Thanks in advance J

Rebecca, monday 16-Jan-23 6
A
Wedding Open Houses
Amanda, On December 8, 2022 at 12:13

Has anyone heard of venues doing wedding open houses? When my sister got married (pre covid) venue open houses were great because you could see many different places, see the set up, and try the food...

Joy, monday 19-Dec-22 6
Amanda
What shade is your wedding dress?!
Amanda, On November 29, 2022 at 12:52

For all of the soon to brides, let's talk about your wedding dress color! Even if you have already gotten married, share what your wedding dress color was! Did you go for Bright white, off white,...

Amanda, tuesday 27-Dec-22 43 2
Kate
Engagement Ring : complete surprise or previously picked out?
Kate, On November 29, 2022 at 13:23

Hello all! Let's talk rings! I feel like it is becoming more and more common to pick out your own ring and have your sweetheart go pick up or drop lots of hints as to what you love! So my question is...

I'm, friday 17-Mar-23 29
Amanda
What does your guest list look like?!
Amanda, On November 8, 2022 at 21:59

Are you hosting a huge bash or a more intimate celebration? Are your invites going to mainly friends, or family? How did you decide on the number of guests? My husband and I only chose close friends...

Derek, wednesday 7-Dec-22 28
Melissa
Hot take: No bar
Melissa, On October 29, 2022 at 22:20

So for our wedding (Oct 2023) we're doing no bar. We're going to have white and red wine available at the tables but no alcohol service beyond that. I don't drink at all, my fiance and I definitely...

Malyssa, tuesday 1-Nov-22 9
Chanel
Wedding dress shopping
Chanel, On October 28, 2022 at 19:11

I’m getting married in May 2024 - about 18 months from now. Is it too early to start trying on dresses just to get an idea of my style?

Petrina, thursday 26-Jan-23 14
C
Body insecurities
Corinne, On October 28, 2022 at 21:52

I just went to try on dresses for our Sept 30, 2023 wedding and I cried, and am still crying. I've never been so upset with my body until today. At least I have time to lose weight, but it feels so...

Linda, tuesday 22-Nov-22 10 1
A
Wedding photos are in 😍
Alyx, On October 31, 2022 at 02:56

So hard not to post more lol

Alyx, sunday 27-Nov-22 25 1
Malyssa
Officially a wife!
Malyssa, On October 12, 2022 at 13:14

Holy smokes, what an incredible day! Everything was perfect and exactly what I dreamed it would be! We've joked every day since how we want to do it all over again!

James, saturday 3-Dec-22 10 1
Gloria
Finally did it
Gloria, On October 10, 2022 at 20:58

While i’m not on weddingwire as much as i used to be, i thought i’d share a few pics from my special day. i will still periodically check on here so if anyone has any questions please feel free to...

Vinod, thursday 3-Nov-22 10
S
Venue booking
Samantha, On October 6, 2022 at 16:11

We found a venue that we absolutely love and it’s an amazing price and includes accommodation onsite for 40-60 people. The venue requested that we pay for the booking up front in full or we could risk...

Elizabeth12, saturday 8-Oct-22 11
Lissa
We did it! 10.01.22
Lissa, On October 2, 2022 at 17:25

We did it! We were finally married yesterday after 7+ years together. We got some sneaks back from our photographer and I love them. I included a couple photos my bridal party and I snapped of the...

CuMOF, monday 7-Nov-22 34
A
We did it !!!! 🤍🤍
Alyx, On October 2, 2022 at 11:25

September 30th. My dreams came true 🤍 The day was absolutely perfect!!! Even though it was busy it was so much fun and just the most perfect day ever!!! I love my husband 💖 I can’t wait to get all my...

Alyx, tuesday 25-Oct-22 36
Hank
Wedding Superstitions
Hank, On September 19, 2022 at 11:54

A lot of wedding traditions are not based on any formality but rather a set of silly superstitions. What things are you keeping in the wedding due to superstition and what are you skipping? - Not...

Hank, wednesday 28-Sep-22 26 1
Malyssa
Skip or Keep?? Something old, new, borrowed, and blue
Malyssa, On September 20, 2022 at 11:35

Happy Planning Brides. Are you following the tradition of something old, new, borrowed, and blue? This tradition goes back to the 19th century. The exact meaning behind each trinket isn't totally...

Rebecca, monday 10-Oct-22 8
Meghan
Finally Married!!!!
Meghan, On September 13, 2022 at 17:06

After 2 years of planning I can't believe we finally tied the knot on September 10th! It feels so good to be able to call my man my husband. Our day was absolutely perfect and blew my expectations...

Jamie, monday 19-Sep-22 15
C
Brides: How's your squad doing?
Carine, On September 8, 2022 at 09:31

Many Brides are having issues with their squads, just checking in to see if your squad is behaving, or if you've had issues and managed to solve the drama and can give tips for our future brides. Or...

Rebecca, wednesday 5-Oct-22 15
Melissa
We finally did it!
Melissa, On September 9, 2022 at 12:29

After 1 extra year of waiting - on August 27th we were finally able to tie the knot with all of our family and friends. It was the most perfect, beautiful day and we are just so happy with how...

Jenn, tuesday 13-Sep-22 8
Gem
The kid conversation..
Gem, On September 11, 2022 at 19:52

Look for some suggestions on how to invite no kids.. except for the 2 teenagers who are first cousins to the groom. We have a lot of baby’s and toddlers in the immediate family and other children of...

Meghan, friday 30-Sep-22 12
Jacquie
Finally Married!
Jacquie, On August 15, 2022 at 20:07

Our wedding on Saturday was amazing. I’m so happy with how most of everything turned out. Our venue was amazing, my dress was perfect and our guests had the best time.

Jacquie, thursday 18-Aug-22 15 1
Melanie
How would you feel about Prenuptial Agreement?
Melanie, On August 16, 2022 at 11:39

How would you feel about Prenuptial Agreement? I’m currently living with my Fiancé for 4 years and in relationship with him for 8 years. He owns the house co-signed with his Father. His parents live...

Hank, monday 22-Aug-22 5
Jenny
Peoples - good or bad for bridal sets?
Jenny, On August 12, 2022 at 16:13

We’re looking at getting a bridal set for me for the wedding - is Peoples any good? I’ve seen some scathing reviews online so I’d love some opinions from here before we commit to it.

Derek, tuesday 23-Aug-22 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics