Skip to main content
Jenn
Jenn

Oshawa, Ontario · From July 2018

I am a self-proclaimed movie nerd, lover of music, sports, and books. My professional background is communications & marketing, which I get to put into... View more

I am a self-proclaimed movie nerd, lover of music, sports, and books. My professional background is communications & marketing, which I get to put into practice every day, in an industry I love (sports). Not only am I marrying my best friend but am gaining a wonderful stepson as an added bonus.

🕐 WEDDING COUNTDOWN...

August 20, 2023

412days 19hrs : 21min
Linda
Frustrated
Linda, On June 22, 2022 at 22:39

Is anyone else getting frustrated with their moh mine is my sister an you think she would help me more but no she wants me to plan my own shower and my own bachelorette like im just so flustered 😫

Danielle, sunday 26-Jun-22 5
Carine
Who's in your Party?
Carine, On June 13, 2022 at 12:52

Who is in the wedding party? (how did you decide, how many people, if you're skipping it entirely, how do you know them, or how long you've known them, if you're including siblings or future in-laws) ...

Derek, wednesday 29-Jun-22 30
Malyssa
Engagement Photoshoot
Malyssa, On June 10, 2022 at 11:49

We had our complimentary engagement photoshoot a few weekends ago and we finally got our pictures back! We couldn't believe how easy it was to work with our photographer. Having only had a chat with...

Lissa, sunday 26-Jun-22 12
Rayanne
Finally sat down and did my bouquets and boutineers
Rayanne, On June 8, 2022 at 08:35

It really only took about an hour and a half to make 4 bouquets And 7 boutineers Tonight I will try the corsages tonight!

Julie, thursday 23-Jun-22 21
K
Wedding hashtag help!
Kayla, On June 2, 2022 at 09:39

I'm really drawing a blank on fun hashtags that could work for our wedding, hoping some of you lovely folks might be able to help! Relevant info:Me - Kayla BazzanaFH - Neil Adam'sMarital name: we're...

Jenn, monday 6-Jun-22 2
Amanda
Hair Extensions Part 2
Amanda, On May 29, 2022 at 12:10

Hey everyone! For all of you that read my last post about the BELLAMI HAIR extensions, I wanted to let you guys see the final result! I was able to wear them last weekend for my 30th birthday! I'm...

Amanda, tuesday 31-May-22 4
Jenn
Bling-ed Out Belts
Jenn, On May 24, 2022 at 23:44

Ladies! Where did you find bling-ed-out belts to accessorize your gown that didn't break the bank? I bought my dress, and fell in love with the way it looked with a thicker, sparkly, rose gold belt...

SOPHIE, wednesday 1-Jun-22 11
Kate-Lynn
Live photos
Kate-Lynn, On May 21, 2022 at 14:15

Hello, We are doing a photo scavenger hunt during the wedding with a prize for the people who complete it. What is the best platform that is easy and convenient to add photos? Facebook group? Google...

Jenn, tuesday 24-May-22 2
Maggnard-Smanta
Outfit change during the reception
Maggnard-Smanta, On May 23, 2022 at 01:44

Hello there, Do you plan on keeping your wedding dress during the whole reception or do an outfit change during the reception? Share your inspirations! I always thought about changing into a jumpsuit...

Maggnard-Smanta, friday 24-Jun-22 48
Liberty
We're Married!!
Liberty, On May 24, 2022 at 12:55

05. 22. 22. The most perfect day!! The weather couldn't have been any better! It wasn't too hot or too cold and there was beautiful clouds in the sky! Minor hiccups throughout the day but none of them...

Lissa, wednesday 1-Jun-22 30 1
Lindsay
Engagement photos
Lindsay, On May 11, 2022 at 03:39

Hey everyone! I just got my engagement photo (previews) and they are beautiful so far! I have ordered my Save The Dates too! What do your engagement photos look like? Here’s mine ❤️

Lindsay, thursday 19-May-22 29 1
Rebecca
Dresses for Bachelorette
Rebecca, On May 3, 2022 at 21:16

Hi all Just wondering where everyone has bought their dress for their stagette/bachlorette party? Also where did you get your bridal underwear and cute pj's for wedding night?

Rebecca, tuesday 10-May-22 25
Stephanie
1st dress try on
Stephanie, On May 3, 2022 at 17:06

So I was too excited to wait, and I tried Azazie try at home option, and am I happy with the result/quality. Now I ordered 2, but no one liked that one (neither me or my 2 daughters), but here are is...

Stephanie, friday 6-May-22 16
Dessa
Bachelorette Party Guests....
Dessa, On May 3, 2022 at 01:28

Hey Ladies... I have a question about the guests invited to a Bachelorette party. Our wedding is 50 people and we were brutal on our edits. So I ask... is it rude/wrong/insensitive to invite ladies...

Carine, wednesday 11-May-22 20
Melissa
Wedding photos in Ajax
Melissa, On April 17, 2022 at 10:42

I am getting married on April 23. And we are still deciding where to go for wedding photos. We are getting married at the Ajax Convention Centre, so we are looking for a nice outdoor spot nearby. We...

Jenn, saturday 23-Apr-22 5
N
Couples getting married on June 24, 2023 in Ontario
Nelly+Raquel, On April 17, 2022 at 10:09

Hi everyone I would like to introduce myself. I live in Toronto and will be moving to Whitby after we get married.

Steffeny, thursday 5-May-22 15
Jacquie
Most *important*
Jacquie, On April 20, 2022 at 19:02

In everyone’s opinion what’s the most important that’s included in the venue price? •Tables/chairs •Accommodations on site•Food (so you don’t have to find outside caterer) Thanks ladies 💁🏼‍♀️

Hank, sunday 24-Apr-22 24
S
Who is responsible to planning/ paying for stag & doe
Sarah, On April 14, 2022 at 15:01

Hey there, I was hoping to get some insight as to who is primarily responsible to booking, planning, and being financially responsible for the stage & doe.

Jenn, wednesday 20-Apr-22 5
Kate
Feeling like a burden as a bride??
Kate, On April 12, 2022 at 22:55

I’ve been to countless bridal showers, bachelorettes, weddings, baby showers etc and always supported my friends and didn’t make a fuss even if I wasn’t in a good place myself (ie was single). Maybe...

Sara, monday 25-Apr-22 4
N
Engagement photo outfits help!
Natalie, On April 5, 2022 at 10:23

I’m trying to put together our engagement photo outfits and this is what I’m thinking for the more dressy outfits. I love the dress that I am wearing but do you think that my fiancé’s shirt is too...

Hank, tuesday 5-Apr-22 2
Abbie
“Thigh Saver” shorts
Abbie, On April 3, 2022 at 22:05

Ladies, do you recommend getting thigh saver (anti chafing) shorts for under your dress? I’m thinking my wedding dress will probably be pretty warm in the summer and chafed thighs do not sound like...

Abbie, wednesday 13-Apr-22 10
Tunisha
How many colours in your wedding colour palette?
Tunisha, On April 1, 2022 at 21:17

Hello lovey people 👋🏾 😍 Hope you all are having a great time planning your wedding or had a magical wedding. Let’s talk wedding colour palette 🎨! How many colours did you have or are you having in...

Julie, tuesday 28-Jun-22 98
Hailey
Bridal shower ideas/thoughts !
Hailey, On March 30, 2022 at 22:39

Hello lovely people happy Wednesday My FMIL is pushing for me to have a bridal shower... the issue is I don't even know what the point of one is? Like do I invite some friends I was going to invite to...

Jenn, friday 1-Apr-22 18
Malyssa
Bridal Party Numbers - What's yours?
Malyssa, On March 30, 2022 at 12:23

Happy Wednesday folks! Something you need to consider when planning your wedding is how many people you'll have in your party! There is no right or wrong answer here, so.... How many people do you...

Rachay, tuesday 3-May-22 32 1
Emilie
How many guests will you have?
Emilie, On October 10, 2016 at 05:17

Hey brides and grooms One of the first think to have in mind is who is coming to the wedding... the number of guests can play a great deal on how much you'll spend. How many guests will you have at...

Stephanie, thursday 14-Apr-22 55 1
Hailey
How many dresses did you try on before saying Yes to the dress!
Hailey, On March 28, 2022 at 21:36

Hello beautiful people 💕 When I went dress shopping I tried on 6 dresses all in different styles before finding the one! Orginally we went just to see the styles but I fell madly in love with my dress...

Daily, tuesday 26-Apr-22 76
Kara
Wedding Dress Dilemma- Part 2
Kara, On March 25, 2022 at 22:57

So- after all the drama of the dress not arriving for the last few weeks…. It arrived. Was supposed to be called on Wednesday when it arrived, but I wasn’t notified until today. I immediately went...

Jenny, monday 28-Mar-22 9
Tammy
Who makes this dress?
Tammy, On March 26, 2022 at 18:18

Hi everyone! I fell in love with this dress but I have no info on it except that it comes in white and blush, plus sizes, and is called "Charlotte" (I think but not positive). Has anyone seen it...

Jenn, monday 28-Mar-22 27
Kasey
Married!!
Kasey, On March 23, 2022 at 19:00

Just wanted to share some of my favourite photos from our special day. Vendors!! Flowers & Decor: https://www.karenmariedecoranddesign.com Photography: http://www.goldenheartscollective.ca Venue:...

Nelly+Raquel, monday 18-Apr-22 10
Jenn
Christina Wu Bridesmaid Dresses
Jenn, On March 21, 2022 at 16:56

Hello fellow Brides! In your searches for your own dresses for your bridal parties, do you recall if you have seen this dress? or if the salon(s) you visited carried the House of Wu/Christina Wu line?...

Jenn, tuesday 22-Mar-22 4

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics