Francesca

Brampton, Ontario · From April 2018

Happily married 🎉

November 6, 2020

1259days 5hrs
Francesca
Wedding Photo Book
Francesca, On November 30, 2020 at 12:14

Hi all, I love the idea of having a Wedding Photo Hardcover Book similar to a coffee table style book where the photos are printed on the pages instead of loose photos. Has anyone done this? I would...

Derek, sunday 20-Mar-22 10 201 1
Joanna
Nails!
Joanna, On November 29, 2020 at 11:30

Hello brides! I know I have a few months to figure this out, but I’d love to hear your thoughts on your mani/pedi ideas! I almost always have my nails done...it’s something that makes me feel feminine...

Celine, thursday 10-Jun-21 20
Francesca
Couples getting married on November 6, 2020 in Ontario
Francesca, On November 9, 2020 at 08:52

Congratulations to all the couples who tied the knot on November 6th 2020! Let's see your photos and send our congratulations to one another!

Francesca, monday 23-Nov-20 2
Naomi
Two Make-Up Artists?
Naomi, On November 6, 2020 at 23:34

I have a larger bridal party in total I have 8 bridesmaids and just one make up artist booked. I didn’t really give it any thought until now. Do I need to hire another one to accommodate my large...

Dallas, tuesday 24-Nov-20 9
Francesca
we did It!
Francesca, On November 9, 2020 at 08:49

Introducing the new Mr. & Mrs. Frias! On November 6th, we finally said I do after postponing our wedding from June. What an absolutely beautiful day it turned out to be. Sun shining and clear...

Joey, thursday 19-Nov-20 9 240 1
Stefanie
Gathering size/how many guests
Stefanie, On October 21, 2020 at 16:22

I am curious, how many are you allowed for a wedding in your province currently? Are you making guest a, b, c lists with possibility of different numbers for next year? How are you handling this? We...

Hank, thursday 5-Nov-20 39
Vanessa
Cutting down guests. How would you tell them they are not included on the 50 guests?
Vanessa, On October 20, 2020 at 19:31

Because of the restrictions here in Ontario and the venue that we have they are only allowing 50 guests. My question is how do we tell other guests that they are not included on the 50 guest list? We...

Alyssa, friday 6-Nov-20 13 1
Marsha
Plan b
Marsha, On October 21, 2020 at 11:00

How many of you ladies are still willing to go through with their date next year if the Pandemic restrictions for receptions are still on ie: No dancing, No getting up to go to the bar, no mingling...

Marsha, thursday 14-Jan-21 60
Francesca
How much Alcohol?
Francesca, On October 19, 2020 at 15:35

Hi all! Due to all the changes with COVID we have had to change our wedding plans numerous times. We have finally settled to having a backyard wedding with 20 people (parents, grandparents and...

Marg, tuesday 20-Oct-20 3 139
Francesca
a & b List Invites
Francesca, On August 5, 2020 at 08:31

Hello everyone! Looking for some opinions on the whole A/B List for guests. Our new wedding date is November 6th, 2020. As Ontario has moved into Stage 3 we are now allowed up to 50 guests per indoor...

Jenny, thursday 6-Aug-20 3 140
Sasha
Duo Entree or Single Plate?
Sasha, On February 20, 2020 at 14:08

Hi everyone! I have an option at my venue to do a duo entree or single plate. I really don't know what to do. A part of me is leaning towards a single plate so guests can have the option to choose but...

Karina, thursday 12-Mar-20 18
Sarah
What are you wearing under your dress?
Sarah, On February 29, 2020 at 23:52

For some weird reason I always thought you had to wear your sexiest lingerie under your wedding dress so I was shocked to hear of a friend wearing comfy undies under her dress.My dress is strapless so...

Amanda, friday 15-May-20 23
Gloria
Week before the wedding
Gloria, On February 22, 2020 at 09:34

Hey guys! What’s everyone’s plans the week before their wedding? Anyone taking the week off? If not are you taking any days off before the wedding?

Symone, thursday 12-Mar-20 22
B
Food at millennium gardens
bride2be, On February 17, 2020 at 16:31

Hello, Wondering about the food at this location! Any other suggestions about a reasonable venue with amazing food? Thanks in advance.

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 4
Gloria
Rehearsal dinner
Gloria, On February 25, 2020 at 12:16

Who is having a rehearsal dinner? Are you doing it the night before the weeding?

Vanessa, tuesday 17-Mar-20 18
Arexy
Websites for hair accessories?
Arexy, On February 24, 2020 at 19:09

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I’m wondering if there is a website I can order a nice crystal (or crystal looking) hair piece for the big day? I find that bridal stores charge a fortune! I am...

Lindsay, saturday 21-Mar-20 12
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many days will you take off school or work for the wedding?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:09

You'll probably want a little time off before the wedding for final fittings, grooming appointments, relaxing, and spending time with friends and family. How many day are you planning to take off from...

Jollylaf, thursday 12-Mar-20 38
S
Under garments for a busty bride
Stephanie, On February 25, 2020 at 15:53

What are the busty brides wearing for supporting their boobs. I love the lower lace detailed backs. But I dont even know where to get the proper underwear/bras for that style of dress. I'm a 36DDD....

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 6
Jillian
Curious to know what you consider your "budget" includes
Jillian, On February 19, 2020 at 09:38

Talking with my fiance, we are indifferent on what we consider our budget includes. So just curious to know what others consider. I consider our budget to include everything from venue, food, drinks,...

BunnyBride, sunday 15-Mar-20 17
Lynnie
How many... hours will your reception be?
Lynnie, On January 27, 2020 at 09:05

Will your wedding reception be more of a sprint or a marathon?? How long do you plan on hosting the celebrations? How many hours long will your reception be? 🕚 Photo by Shelby Renee Photography Next...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 22 1
Lynnie
How many... days on your honeymoon?

No matter how long you've been wedding planning, I'm sure you're ready to get away!! ✈️ How long will you and your new spouse be away on your honeymoon? How many days will you spend on your honeymoon?...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 26
Cliodhna
Videography - is it a must-do?
Cliodhna, On January 20, 2020 at 09:05

It’s one of the most magical (and quickest!) days of your life. Having it captured in video is a great way to remember and relive the day. Would you choose to preserve your wedding day in video or...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 23
Lynnie
Bouquet toss - is it a must-do?
Lynnie, On January 20, 2020 at 09:05

Are you ready to toss away the bouquet toss tradition? Or have you always looked forward to launching those flowers towards all the single ladies? The bouquet toss! 💐 Is it a must-do to you?? Photo...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 28
Sasha
How did you decide on your wedding date?
Sasha, On December 13, 2019 at 13:36

Just curious how did you all decide on your wedding date? was it based on venue availability? anniversary date? why that specific month? For me, I always wanted a June wedding and the venue we both...

Karina, thursday 12-Mar-20 87
Lynnie
Wedding cake - is it a must-do?
Lynnie, On January 20, 2020 at 09:05

Are you down to explore other delicious options for your wedding dessert? Or is a traditional wedding cake critical to your cake-cutting and cake topper plans?? Is having a wedding cake one of your...

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 31
Hank
Save the Date and Invite Ettiquette
Hank, On February 27, 2020 at 17:16

Assuming you are friends with both people, or at least know them, and you have both of their contacts, do you send out invites and save the dates to one person or both?

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 10
Hank
Uplighting
Hank, On March 3, 2020 at 13:15

Anyone using uplighting for your reception? How many are you using? Are you surround the whole hall or just lighting specific architectural points?

Francesca, thursday 12-Mar-20 10
Lynnie
How many... cake tiers?

Are you stacking your wedding cake sky high?? Or do you love the clean look of a single tier? Does it all depend on how many guests you need to feed? How many tiers will your wedding cake have? Photo...

Sadia, wednesday 1-Apr-20 31
Joey
Changing your name - yes or no?
Joey, On January 24, 2019 at 08:05

A huge decision you'll make as you start your married life is whether either of you will change your name. Will you combine your last names into a new name? Hyphenate? Will your partner take your last...

Christiana, sunday 28-Jun-20 64
Lynnie
How did you meet your fiancé(e)?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

First things first! How did you meet your future spouse?? Did you meet online or through friends? At school? At work?? Share how you first met your fiancé(e)! Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in...

Melissa, monday 11-May-20 60
Lynnie
Where did your proposal happen?
Lynnie, On January 13, 2020 at 09:05

Popping the question takes some serious planning! Where did your proposal happen? Did the proposal happen at home, or somewhere public? Was the proposal planned in a sentimental location? Share where...

Melissa, saturday 16-May-20 36

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics