Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Francesca
Frequent user November 2020 Ontario

Wedding Photo Book

Francesca, on November 30, 2020 at 12:14 Posted in DIY 1 10

Hi all,

I love the idea of having a Wedding Photo Hardcover Book similar to a coffee table style book where the photos are printed on the pages instead of loose photos.

Has anyone done this? I would love to get your feedback on what sites you would recommend! Smiley star

10 Comments

Latest activity by Derek, on March 20, 2022 at 19:22
  • D
    Devoted September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've gotten these from both Photobook and Shutterfly. Both sites produced great photo books. I think Photobook is more expensive but they do produce a better product, so it might be wise to wait until they have a sale on for a project of that size.
  • Lissa
    Devoted October 2022 Ontario
    Lissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve used blurb and mixbook for photobooks before. I definitely recommend mixbook, but I always wait for a sale!
  • Tommy
    New Hampshire
    Tommy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I heard about Blacks.co many times at work but never tried by myself. Most paper writers love to attach and use Blacks.co works while providing essays on photography because of the good quality (Click for source) now, I guess.

I am helping my friend plan a wedding, and I have decided to give it a try to Shutterfly and Blacks.co since I found excellent reviews about it.

• Alexandra
    Frequent user February 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got ours from Blacks! It turned out great. I’ve also gotten one from Shutterfly, it was nice but I found Blacks was nicer
  • Tommy
    New Hampshire
    Tommy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We made our book using Unsplash - they had excellent offers for us.

• Bella
    Beginner October 2021 Ontario
    Bella ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm planning to use Shutterfly. I've used Photobook in the past, and I wasn't impressed with their customer service. It's really hard to get a hold of someone as although they have an office in Canada, it is all produced in Malaysia. There phone is also always busy and they take a few days to respond via email.... Proceed with caution
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine from Shutterfly - they have very good deals around this time of year

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I do at least 2-3 photobooks a year from Photobook Canada! Highly recommend. I haven't looked at their current sales but otherwise I recommend buying the prepaid vouchers. I always get the ones I prefer for 70-80% off.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We just got ours from Photobook and it looks fantastic. They have a crazy sale on so check it out soon before they go back up to full price (which is not cheap)
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't ordered any yet because we just got our photos back. I've heard great things about Vista Print and Shutterfly!

I used Vista Print for our Christmas cards and even though I picked the cheapest options they turned out great and arrived before the shipping estimate.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics