Skip to main content
Kristen
Kristen

'Milton', Ontario · From March 2018

Our wedding was originally August 1,2020, we postponed to April 16, 2021. Moving ahead with the Church ceremony & will hold the reception in October.

Happily married 🎉

October 22, 2021

888days 13hrs
J
Online shopping for suit/tux
Julie, On May 10, 2021 at 21:00

My fiancé and I are getting married in July 2021. I already have my dress but my fiancé needs his tux. With Ontario still in lockdown and possibly until June has anyone shopped or done an at home try...

Vinod, wednesday 26-May-21 11 1
Jennifer
Let’s see your dress!!!
Jennifer, On April 26, 2021 at 14:00

Ok! Sounds like everyone is a little worried and stressed with their wedding plans. Let’s lighten it up a little and show off our wedding dresses! I’d love to see all of your beautiful garments that...

Carna, wednesday 28-Jun-23 78 1
Stefanie
Virtual/drive by showers
Stefanie, On May 14, 2021 at 00:13

Those that are doing this type of shower who do you plan to invite? Seems with restrictions in place I assume a smaller wedding etc. What are your plans for this event. I am looking we possibilities...

Niki, wednesday 2-Jun-21 7
C
Masks during ceremony in Ontario
Carolyn, On April 24, 2021 at 12:02

Just want to get clarity on masks during ceremony - is it just the bride and groom that dont have to wear masks? How about the parents walking down aisle and bridal party? How about for the first...

Kristen, saturday 24-Apr-21 5
Niki
Drive-by Bridal Shower
Niki, On April 12, 2021 at 10:44

Does anyone know if drive-by showers are allowed during the stay-at-home order in Ontario, given that friends and family will simply just drive by? I am thinking of doing a drive-by shower in late May...

Gioia, friday 16-Apr-21 12
Charlotte
Mini ceremony now, reception next year?
Charlotte, On March 10, 2021 at 12:47

Thoughts on immediate family and wedding party only ceremony. Then a reception/vow renewal the following year when everyone can enjoy the party. Would you video the ceremony so extended family can...

Sarah, wednesday 24-Mar-21 17
Julia
Need Recommendations !!! (toronto Area)
Julia, On August 7, 2018 at 15:55

Hello Loves ! I just need some help and recommendations! looking for some options on DJS and Photography also Video!!!! xo

Kristen, wednesday 3-Feb-21 10
Aimerance
April 2021 brides: How are y'all feeling? Keep or postponed
Aimerance, On November 22, 2020 at 03:04

Lately I've been having so many mix feelings about my April wedding. I really do not want to postpone but 2021 is looking very uncertain across the board. For now we've decided to wait until the new...

Aimerance, tuesday 2-Mar-21 13
A
Gluten Free Wedding Cake
Anne, On September 17, 2020 at 03:11

Hello my fellow beautiful brides!! Can anyone recommend to me the best place in the Burlington Ontario are to get a really really good gluten free wedding cake??

Kristen, thursday 17-Sep-20 3
A
Dietary Restrictions
Ashley, On August 17, 2020 at 08:42

My Fiance and I are planning Wedding 2.0 due to Covid. Original plans are not happening anymore since it was a destination wedding. We are now planning a wedding with different and more people then...

A-W, tuesday 18-Aug-20 11
Stefanie
Wedding band
Stefanie, On May 9, 2020 at 22:33

Happy distraction post! What wedding band did you choose for yourself? show it off!!

Sarah, friday 26-Jun-20 71
Stephanie
Thoughts on Wedding Ceremony this year.. postponing reception, shower and stag
Stephanie, On June 13, 2020 at 10:06

Hi! Are any of you doing or have had your wedding ceremony this year and postponing reception bridal shower and stag to next year? Thoughts on this? I mean if everyone else was able to have it done...

Vinod, tuesday 16-Jun-20 8 1
T
How to plan the wedding day next year if i am planning to get our marriage license this year?
Tina, On May 10, 2020 at 20:40

Hi all! As our wedding day was set for September 26, 2020, we are deciding to rebook for next year for our wedding party. I've tried looking for some ideas and answers online but I am just...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 15
Hank
gta Couples - Has anyone used First Class Formalwear?
Hank, On April 9, 2020 at 04:45

So I'm looking for a suit or tuxedo for myself and the groomsmen. The rental game is dwindling. Tip Top and Freeman are pulling out of the rental business and there's no way I'm trusting Tuxedo Royale...

Ashley, monday 18-May-20 5
Vanessa
August 2020 Weddings during Pandemic
Vanessa, On May 5, 2020 at 22:50

Hello everyone! To all my august brides, did you postpone or cancel your wedding? Or you are waiting to make a decision? I want to get some insights since we might have to postpone our wedding. How...

Gaudet-Wotherspoon, monday 25-May-20 26
Alison
Vistaprint Invitations - Postponement
Alison, On April 30, 2020 at 22:13

I just wanted to share that if you have had to cancel or postpone your wedding due to Covid-19 and ordered your wedding invitations from Vistaprint you might be able to get a credit! Someone had...

Sarah, wednesday 6-May-20 11
Sarah
Anyone eloping and postponing?
Sarah, On April 30, 2020 at 13:13

So torn between wanting to just elope and be married but also wanting to postpone to a safe date and celebrate with loved ones. Anyone else doing both?

Sarah, wednesday 6-May-20 10 1
A
Are you wearing your wedding dress to your small ceremony?
April, On April 24, 2020 at 23:02

To those of you having a small ceremony because your wedding is postponed, are you going to wear your dress? I don't think I want to wear my big gorgeous gown to a small intimate gathering. If you are...

Dawn, tuesday 26-May-20 23
Kelsie
How are you?!
Kelsie, On April 23, 2020 at 15:50

Hey WW! With COVID and all of life’s regular stresses, I wanted to check in with everyone and see how everyone is doing! I’m a bit stressed - Ontario hasn’t released their opening plan yet which is...

Darmae, wednesday 3-Jun-20 25
B
Where to buy bridesmaid dresses online
Bree, On April 15, 2020 at 15:33

Hello all you lovely brides out there! My hearts go out to all of you have spent so much time planning your day to have it be postponed. We are getting married mid-September and are moving ahead with...

Britt, monday 18-May-20 8
Arexy
Trudeau’s Announcement
Arexy, On April 9, 2020 at 15:33

So... I am sure everyone has seen or heard Trudeaus announcement by now. Supposedly, this could last up to 12 to 18 more months. What is everyone thinking/feeling?

Cassy, tuesday 14-Apr-20 21
Kelsie
covid Blues!
Kelsie, On March 31, 2020 at 21:51

I was so optimistic COVID would end before any of my bridal events but sadly that came to an end today. Our venue has postponed our event booked for May 3 to June 13. We are very happy they were...

Avery, friday 20-Nov-20 41
Alexandria
Couples getting married on 1/august/2020 in Ontario
Alexandria, On April 13, 2018 at 06:36

Hello! How exciting. I thought I would create this group as we all have the same wedding day!

Alexandria, sunday 5-Apr-20 26 2
M
Recommendations for Hair & Make-up in Toronto, Ontario
Msss, On January 31, 2020 at 14:09

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could provide me with any recommendations based on experience. I have a bit of a hard time trusting vendors, even with photographs and reviews. I don't know...

Ashley, thursday 6-Feb-20 10
Maegan
Show me your shoes!
Maegan, On November 2, 2019 at 14:01

Hey ladies! I'm having a horrible time deciding on what to wear on my feet day of! Our ceremony will be outdoors so if I go with a heel it will have to be block or wedge. I also like the idea of a...

Amelia, monday 25-Nov-19 47
K
Looking for a venue (GTA) that fits 350 people affordable
Kelly, On October 3, 2019 at 19:06

Hello! My fiancee and I are looking for a venue that would fit 350 people at around the prices of 120-130 (all in!). Curious to connect with any of you who were able to find a really good deal at a...

Lyss111, wednesday 9-Oct-19 8
Kelsie
Bridal (or Wedding) Shower Prize Gifts/Favours
Kelsie, On September 23, 2019 at 09:44

Me again! My mom and my FMIL are getting together in the next few weeks to start planning my bridal shower. My mom wants some input from me however for the bridal shower prize gifts and favours....

Ashley, tuesday 24-Sep-19 20
Kristen
Limo Company -gta
Kristen, On July 15, 2019 at 19:11

Hi everyone! Does anything have any link companies in the GTA that they highly recommend? Looking for a party bus for around 40 people. Thanks!

Kelsie, monday 23-Sep-19 8
Emily
Keeping Wedding party on track!
Emily, On September 19, 2019 at 15:32

Hi all, we we have a fairly large party of 16 - they are all over the place! Few are local, some are even in another country. How do I keep them involved and in the loop so my MOH doesn’t end up doing...

Emily, monday 30-Sep-19 15
Joey
I never thought my wedding party _____
Joey, On September 23, 2019 at 08:05

Would throw me such a wild bach party? Would be so big? Would get along so well? Would be so difficult to decide on? Fill in the blank with your own answer - I never thought my wedding party _____...

Geneviève, wednesday 20-Nov-19 22
Carrie
Sharing Cost of Wedding
Carrie, On September 23, 2019 at 10:52

Like many of you; this is my first experience doing this. FH and I, as well as, my parents are helping to contribute to the wedding. My FH’s parents have always said that they could help. My world was...

Carrie, monday 23-Sep-19 5
Joey
On A Scale Of 1-10... how surprised were you by the proposal?
Joey, On July 29, 2019 at 07:59

If you were proposed to, was it a shock, or did you have hints that the proposal was coming? If you were the one who proposed, did you plan for a very long time, or did you blurt it out on the spur of...

Kirsten, tuesday 1-Oct-19 31

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics