Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Newbie July 2022 Alberta

Where to buy bridesmaid dresses online

Bree, on April 15, 2020 at 15:33 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8

Hello all you lovely brides out there! My hearts go out to all of you have spent so much time planning your day to have it be postponed. We are getting married mid-September and are moving ahead with planning, hoping it can happen...

As I am 5 months out, we really need to get the bridesmaid dresses selected and ordered. We will be doing this online unfortunately, and there are so many websites to choose from. I have read reviews, I have watched YouTube videos, and I have searched through all of the dresses. I feel like whichever site I choose will be gamble. So I have ordered colour swatches from 3 places and am going to let that guide my final choice a bit.... Wondering if anyone has ordered from any of the following sites and can let me know how your experience was or if there is another site you ordered from where you had a great experience, please share! Thanks!

KF Bridal

For Her and For Him

JJ's House

8 Comments

Latest activity by Britt, on May 18, 2020 at 17:25
  • Britt
    Frequent user July 2020 Alberta
    Britt ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I know it's not on your list, but I ordered mine from Infinity dress.com they are one size fits all & you can style them in many different ways to suit your needs. The material is really nice & not see through

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Azazie!!! my friends and i have all gotten off there and we love it. theyre so much cheaper than davids bridal. dresses start at $80 and come custom sizing

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

https://laura.ca/

https://melanielyne.com/

I can vouch for these two companies. I work for them. Amazing dresses. They're both Canadian. Sizes from 2-22 and XS - 3X

• Deborah
    Beginner July 2022 Ontario
    Deborah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm planning on buying mine from Aliexpress! My cousin got her bridesmaid dresses from there for ~$30 and the dresses were pretty and of good quality.

• Kristen
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For my sisters wedding last year we all got our dresses from Lulus & everyone loved them.
    They are in the states but still worked out to be much cheaper than going to a bridal store here. Smiley smile

• Callie
    Curious May 2021 Ontario
    Callie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What's your budget?

You can also have your bridesmaids rent out dresses from "Bridesmade Online" for $70-85.
    Or, if you're not SUPER picky about the dresses, check out SHEIN to see if there are any dresses that suit your colour scheme / length.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've heard amazing things about Azazie! You can order swatches if you're worried about colors before you order the dresses.

Dresses with convertible necklines might be nice since they tend to be more forgiving and can be flattering on everyone. This way you can order several of one dress and get your girls to try the different necklines to see what they like best.
  • D
    Curious May 2021 Alberta
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can order off David’s bridal website (make sure you change the currency to Canadian) and some are quick ship too! I also heard Azazie Is great as well. They have great reviews Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics