Danielle

Kincardine, Ontario · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

July 13, 2019

1742days 11hrs
Joey
RSVP missed deadlines
Joey, On July 4, 2019 at 08:05

How inconvenient is it when guests don't RSVP?! It's frustrating and rude! What is your plan for when guests don't get their RSVPs in on time? How much time did you leave yourself to chase up guests...

Bianca, sunday 21-Jul-19 19
Donna
Seating Arrangements
Donna, On July 1, 2019 at 17:21

If I could say anything this was one of the hardest things putting together. I changed it so so so many times. I find funny about this is I'm closer to some of my co-workers then some of our families....

Courtney, friday 5-Jul-19 16
Danielle
Nails?!?
Danielle, On June 10, 2019 at 21:22

Looking for any tips. Wedding is a month away and anxiety is starting to brew. The problem is I chew my nails when anxious and even get to the point of peeling off skin (to the point they bleed)....

Danielle, wednesday 12-Jun-19 9
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! - three words to describe your proposal
Joey, On May 10, 2019 at 08:05

Give us a glimpse into your "I do" moment by sharing a description of your proposal. If you had to describe your proposal in just three words or less, or three emojis, which would you choose? Photos...

Shyrelle, tuesday 21-May-19 42
Lynnie
Plus One Policy?
Lynnie, On May 9, 2019 at 13:05

How did you decide who gets the option of bringing an additional guest? Are you giving all of your guests the plus one option, or are you limiting plus ones to just your wedding party or out-of-town...

Bianca, tuesday 21-May-19 33
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday - who brought up marriage first?
Joey, On May 3, 2019 at 08:05

We know which one of you was the first to bring up the L word, and now we want to know who was the first to bring up the M word! Who first brought up the topic of marriage? Do you remember the first...

Bianca, tuesday 7-May-19 27
Veronica
Sticker Shock
Veronica, On March 25, 2019 at 15:29

So I just got a quote back from a local florist for the bouquets + such that I would like, it was just a rough quote so I can budget since wedding is not for 1.5 years. Anyway, talk about sticker...

Bianca, tuesday 2-Apr-19 41
Danielle
How to include a stepmom?
Danielle, On March 7, 2019 at 17:35

Would love some advice or ideas as I’d like to include my Dad’s wife somehow in my wedding day without giving her the typical mom roles. We’ve got a good relationship but she came into my life later...

Donna, sunday 24-Mar-19 10
Lynnie
Never have I ever... spent so much money!
Lynnie, On March 4, 2019 at 07:05

Have you ever shelled out this much money before? Or does your wedding budget pale in comparison to your college tuition or how much you spent on your house? Image from Buzzfeed Next Question: Never...

OliviaGreys, tuesday 31-Mar-20 32
Ashley
My mother wants to wear a flashy dress to wedding. Help!!!
Ashley, On February 27, 2019 at 20:25

Hi all! My mother is pretty set on wearing a dress that is mid thigh and flashy and I want her to be in something modest that falls just below the knee. I’m a little worried that she is going to try...

Ashley, thursday 28-Feb-19 9
Kaila
Outdoor wedding
Kaila, On February 27, 2019 at 15:28

Hi Ladies I am having my wedding outdoors on our family's property. What did everyone do for glasses? Since the bar will also be outside.. Having fresh glasses isn't really an option. Did you tell...

Donna, sunday 24-Mar-19 14
Bianca
Dresses That Didn't Make the Cut
Bianca, On January 13, 2019 at 16:13

Hello fellow brides-to-be! We all know that the search for the perfect wedding dress can be daunting, long, and exhausting. And we all know that feeling when you find THE DRESS that ends the search....

Leandra, tuesday 1-Aug-23 169 1
Breanne
Fitness and Nutrition Motivation
Breanne, On January 6, 2019 at 22:49

Hello Everyone!!! Is is there anyone else struggling to find the motivation to focus on their fitness and nutrition before their big day? I’m considering hiring a personal trainer and nutrition coach...

Kattie, sunday 30-Jul-23 49
Lynnie
Are you wearing your veil all night? 👰🏻
Lynnie, On November 21, 2018 at 13:05

Are you going to wear your veil all night long? Or are you taking it off after the ceremony or after pictures? Will you wear your veil for any of the reception? When do you plan on taking your veil...

Kaisha, tuesday 1-Jan-19 20
H
Dusty/slate Blue Bridesmaids
Heidi, On December 29, 2018 at 20:31

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to have a dusty or slate blue colour theme for my wedding but am having a very hard time finding the right colour as I'm afraid it will appear too "drab" with the guys in grey...

Joey, wednesday 2-Jan-19 4
Danielle
Bridesmaid accessories
Danielle, On December 31, 2018 at 17:58

Hey we’ve decided on bridesmaid dresses and were happy to find without breaking the bank. I’d like to get my girls their jewelry as a gift but am fairly terrible when it comes to fashion. Normally I’d...

Michelle, thursday 3-Jan-19 7 191
Peggy
Opportunity Bridal sale?
Peggy, On April 4, 2018 at 12:29

I'm just wondering if anyone has gone to an Opportunity Bridal gown sale. If you have, what was your experience like? Are the styles modern or several years out of style? Good quality dresses? Good...

Kaitlyn, saturday 25-Apr-20 23
Michelle
What do i do - getting started with planning
Michelle, On March 18, 2018 at 19:26

3month after my engagement and I've decided to start planning. Just curious what's the top five things I should do? We are looking at July 18 2020 . By the way how much can a venue cost?? And is there...

Alessia, sunday 1-Apr-18 15
A
Affordable Bridal wedding dress?
Anne, On February 20, 2018 at 17:25

Any recommended bridal gown around Toronto who has lots of choices and stock (so no need to wait for new order but just need to work on alteration locally) ?

Erin, wednesday 21-Mar-18 8
Renee
Maid of Honour
Renee, On March 18, 2018 at 18:50

Hi ladies! I'm Wondering how or if any of you will be doing something to make the maid of honor stand out on your wedding day. For example, I've seen weddings in the past that have made all the...

Candace, friday 23-Mar-18 17
Joey
Show off your gemstone engagement rings!
Joey, On March 13, 2018 at 08:05

Flash those gorgeous rings at me! I want to see your gemstone engagement and wedding rings! Does the type of stone have a special meaning to you? Flash us those drool-worthy gemstones And don't forget...

Whitney, wednesday 21-Dec-22 17
Sarah
Best hotels in Cuba or Dominican?
Sarah, On March 16, 2018 at 13:30

Booking a destination wedding, but looking for some input on great resorts. I have been to a few that show up on the top of the list i.e Grand Memories Varadero, Diamond Club, and it was...

Amber, sunday 18-Mar-18 4
Danielle
Friend's Kids at Wedding?
Danielle, On February 19, 2018 at 14:41

I'd love some opinions and ideas. We will definitely be having our immediate nieces/nephews at our wedding (ages 2-15) and will be planning for them to be at the ceremony and dinner. However, I also...

Danielle, tuesday 6-Mar-18 9
Lynnie
Meltdown Moments?
Lynnie, On March 2, 2018 at 13:05

Have you had any meltdown moments yet in planning? (Publicly or privately?? ) What caused your meltdown moment?

Erin, friday 9-Mar-18 28
Logan
moh - Opinion
Logan, On November 15, 2017 at 23:03

So... Everyone knows that we are soon to be married, but I don't have a MOH!!!!! Honestly, with all the doubt that I get from my "friends" I don't really know whether or not I should have...

Danielle, wednesday 28-Feb-18 11
Vinod
Pre nups
Vinod, On February 6, 2018 at 13:54

We all get excited when the boyfriend/girlgriend proposes and wants to be your shining Knight/Princess. Though at times we don't think about the chances of something happening that leads to a bad...

Vinod, tuesday 5-Jun-18 10
Natalie
Best lasting lipstick?
Natalie, On February 5, 2018 at 18:44

Hi ladies, Just wondering if you have any favourite brands and even shades for a natural or pink lip?

Lindsay, friday 2-Mar-18 22

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics