Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner July 2018 Ontario

Affordable Bridal wedding dress?

Anne, on February 20, 2018 at 17:25 Posted in Ontario 0 8
Any recommended bridal gown around Toronto who has lots of choices and stock (so no need to wait for new order but just need to work on alteration locally) ?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on March 21, 2018 at 11:49
  • Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Alfred Angelo went out of business and are liquidating EVERYTHING. They're in Florida, but any shops that have any of their stuff will be selling it off the rack.

There's also a website called Still White where you can buy used wedding dresses for great prices - not sure how trying anything on works, though.

• Danielle
    Curious July 2019 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Keep an eye on Opportunity Bridal. They do pop ups in different locations around Ontario. Lots of options and prices from $200 and max I saw was about $800. I went to have a low pressure way to try on lots of options hoping to get an idea of what I wanted. Found a dress I loved instead for fraction of the original price.
  • A
    Anne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Carmela.
  • A
    Anne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Lisa.
  • A
    Anne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Mosser. Just came back from David’s. They have quite a range but I have not really liked anyone in particular yet.
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Apparently there is a new Bridal Pop Up shop called Bridal Direct in Hamilton and they have very reasonable prices I heard!
  • Carmela
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Carmela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You should check out The Gown, in Newmarket. A cousin of mine who is getting married this June says she has a great experience and dresses were so affordable!
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

David's Bridal!!! It's a total go-to, buy off the rack... and if any of your bridesmaids are from out of town, they have stores across the country and down in the states. (Or if you even want more selection and are able to, pop over the border to a bigger US store). Or try sizes in store, and you can order online for your colour (not a 3+ month order, I'm pretty sure).

OR... my mom and I were recently in Le Chateau, and they have beautiful (affordable) dresses, and they can bring in stock from other stores.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics