Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Danielle
Curious July 2019 Ontario

Bridesmaid accessories

Danielle, on December 31, 2018 at 17:58 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
Hey we’ve decided on bridesmaid dresses and were happy to find without breaking the bank. I’d like to get my girls their jewelry as a gift but am fairly terrible when it comes to fashion. Normally I’d rely on the help on the girls standing up for me but also would love to keep it as a surprise. The moh has the lace shoulders while my nieces have the full lace. One of the girls would be dressed in head to toe sparkle if allowed. Any suggestions would be wonderful! Other wedding colours are pretty neutral - brown, navy, gold, greenery. I’m leaning towards bracelet and earrings for the lace top and earrings, necklace, and a bracelet I’ve been working on for MOH.

Bridesmaid accessories 1

Bridesmaid accessories 2

7 Comments

Latest activity by Michelle, on January 3, 2019 at 12:48
  • Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Bracelet for all of them, stud earrings for all of them, simple necklace for the MOH. All a gold metal shade.

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

love the idea of bracelet and earrings. and add a necklace for the MOH. make sure your bridesmaids ears are pierced. or if they aren't, you can easily convert pierced earrings with a clip on converter kit.

not sure on your price point. but amazon has amazing sets for super affordable.

olive and piper has some beautiful stuff. but its a bit more expensive.

this crafter on etsy is my personal fav right now

Queen Me Jewellery

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m planning on getting Hillberg & Berk Sparkle Ball earrings for my bridal party! They add some bling but are still fairly small and comfortable to wear!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those dresses are gorgeous!! Is that your color too? I think a bracelet and some nice earrings sound perfect. Do you want to go with gold to match your color scheme? Are you thinking just gold, blingy, pearl...?

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Those sound perfect for the dresses! I would just keep the jewellery simple as to not clash with the lace - and like Kaisha and Allison mentioned; just make sure everybody has their ears pierced. I know that one of my bridesmaids doesn't have hers pierced and therefore I will probably ask that none of my bridesmaids wear more than just studs at most so that it gives that uniform look.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The bracelet for the lace tops and the necklace + bracelet for the lace shoulders would look great!
    I would just check and make sure everyone has their ears pierced before getting them earrings. I wouldn’t do clip-ons because those hurt after a while lol
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea of a nice bracelet, adds the perfect touch with out being distracting. Also as someone who can not wear earrings I would definitely find out if all your bridesmaids can before purchasing them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics