Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Are you wearing your veil all night? πŸ‘°πŸ»

Lynnie, on November 21, 2018 at 13:05 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 20

Are you going to wear your veil all night long? Or are you taking it off after the ceremony or after pictures? Will you wear your veil for any of the reception? When do you plan on taking your veil off?

Are you wearing your veil all night? πŸ‘°πŸ» 1

Photo by Serraf Studio in Montreal

For more discussions about the details, check out: Velvet vibes!, How long is your train? , and Fake eyelashes - a must, or too much fuss?

20 Comments

Latest activity by Kaisha, on January 1, 2019 at 00:00
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I plan on wearing it for the ceremony and most pictures but probably not all of the pictures. I love the back of my dress and would want to show it off a bit.

• Danielle
    Curious July 2019 Ontario
    Danielle Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have no intention of wearing my veil other than for a few photos because I think it’s a fun prop. They’re beautiful but I don’t think I’d be comfortable wearing it all day
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely will not be wearing it for longer than I have to. I didn’t want a veil to begin with, but my mom wants me to wear one. I’ll wear it for pictures, but it’s coming right off after the ceremony so I can move freely without worrying about something on my head
  • Samantha
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Samantha Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Don’t plan on it, I hve a cathedral veil. Will just be worn for ceremony and pictures. If I wore it to reception I would likely step on it or someone else will !
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had a cathedral-length so I only wore it during the ceremony and come pictures. But, I also had an elbow-length veil and wore it during the reception. Only have one chance to wear a veil so I wanted to!

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nope. I'll likely keep it on for the first look and walking down the aisle and take it off afterward.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm doing two veils, a birdcage one with some vintage vibes for the ceremony and some photos. Then I'll switch to a fingertip veil for more photos and up until the first dance. I'll take it out after that.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm wearing mine all through the ceremony and for the pictures after. I don't want to wear it for any part of the reception though. It's a cathedral veil, so it would get in the way of the dancing.

• Alessia
    Newbie April 2020 Ontario
    Alessia Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You take it off after pictures!
  • Monica
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Monica Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely not! I don’t like wearing veils but will prob wear for pictures and then remove ASAP
  • Catherine
    Frequent user July 2020 Quebec
    Catherine Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd like a cathedral veil, but i don't want to trip on it haha, so most likely i will keep it after the ceremony for a few pictures, and then I will take it off. I want to feel like i can walk around easily, and not be worried about it getting caught.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not wearing a veil at all!

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These are all great ideas! I always thought you took your veil off right after the ceremony! I would Love to wear mine for the first dance song though, I think that would be so cute

• Amie
    Devoted August 2019 British Columbia
    Amie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow. That’s stunning! I absolutely LOVE it!
  • Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'll be taking mine off after our first dance - at least, that's the plan currently. Once I have it, and can do a test run of our lightsaber battle in it, I'll know if I need to take it off before the first dance!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pictures (mix of on and off), and the ceremony. It's a BEAUTIFUL cathedral length veil... so I could consider wearing it into the reception... but it would become too much very fast. I may live in it at home though the weeks following the wedding Smiley laugh

Are you wearing your veil all night? πŸ‘°πŸ» 2

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably wear it for the pictures and for sure the ceremony but I will either take it off halfway through the supper or I will take it off while I'm doing my speech.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Veil off after the photos!
    I do want to sit on my hotels massive jacuzzi suite with it on during a bubble bath so it might go on later that night or the next morning ahahh!!! Come on what bride doesnt want a bubble bath while drinking champagne and wearing their veil!!!
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

After some photos and its GONE!!!! I won't even have it in for all my photos.

• Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Absolutely not, I plan on taking it off right after the ceremony and a couple pictures.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics