Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Newbie May 2019 Alberta

Dusty/slate Blue Bridesmaids

Heidi, on December 29, 2018 at 20:31 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 4
Hey everyone,
I'm hoping to have a dusty or slate blue colour theme for my wedding but am having a very hard time finding the right colour as I'm afraid it will appear too "drab" with the guys in grey suits. Does anyone have real pictures of the dusty blue from edresstore.com?
Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Latest activity by Joey, on January 2, 2019 at 09:59
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found a few on WeddingWire in our dress gallery - if you don't like the cut/shape that's fine, but I wanted you to see the colors each designer has that is closest to a dusty blue.

Morilee

A deeper Morilee

Sorella Vita

Watters

Monique Lhuillier

And here is David's Bridal's swatch list

What color grey will the guys be in? They could always be in a darker charcoal grey if you want some more contrast between them and the dusty blue

• Danielle
    Curious July 2019 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m not familiar with the particular store but I think you can use a bit of pattern in the guys ties or shirts as well as bright flowers for the girls to give a bit more contrast for photos if you think you need it.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on the engagement first of all - and then secondly, although I have never even heard of edresstore.com I can say that based off of a picture of the colour on that site I would say it should look fine next to the groomsmen. I also noted that there isn't anywhere on the site that I could find a way to get swatches... and then after looking into the return policies I would say you should check with them before ordering as they are a bit difficult... https://www.edresstore.com/contacts Hope this helps!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Heidi!

Unfortunately I have no experience with edresstore, however, some online sites will send you colour swatches either for free, or for cost of shipping. Maybe check if they are able to do that? I also find that sometimes girls will post their actual dress photos in the reviews, if you could try and find them that way...

Best of luck!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics