Marie-Claire

Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

August 4, 2018

2064days 6hrs
Cassandra
In-between time.
Cassandra, On September 11, 2018 at 13:27

Hey ladies, So I have a question for all of you brides and soon to be brides. My fiance and I have booked our venue at a hotel and were wanting to do the ceremony and reception at the same place. To...

Stephanie, sunday 16-Sep-18 20
Gabrielle
Wedding registry checklist.
Gabrielle, On September 12, 2018 at 10:27

So ive been looking for a website where guests can just check off what they will get instead of buying things online since they could probably find it cheaper elsewhere. Is there any websites that do...

Stephanie, thursday 13-Sep-18 3
Samantha
Harry Potter wedding processional music
Samantha, On August 27, 2018 at 19:08

How many songs are in a wedding processional? I don't know if I should do some of the music from Harry Potter or if I should just use regular music with or without words but I do know I don't want to...

Samantha, thursday 30-Aug-18 7
Sheena
Honeymoon
Sheena, On August 28, 2018 at 07:10

Hi guys Just wondering how long after your wedding will you be going on your honeymoon? My fiance and I are getting married on the 2nd of November, but aren't going on our honeymoon until late...

Melissa, friday 28-Sep-18 24
Andrea
Alternatives to dancing
Andrea, On August 28, 2018 at 15:48

This might be a bit strange, but my FH are not huge partiers (I drink and dance a little, but he is sober and doesn't love dancing). Are there alternative activities we could do after the dinner?...

RayChance, wednesday 22-May-19 11
Gabrielle
Online or Paper Invites?
Gabrielle, On August 29, 2018 at 10:47

My mother has been nagging me to do paper invites for all my guests. I was ready to compromise and send paper invites to all, and then do online RSVP (for the younger crowd) and still have response...

Pro, monday 24-Feb-20 19
Joey
Did you and your partner talk about getting married before you were engaged?
Joey, On August 30, 2018 at 08:05

Did you and your partner have "the talk” about your relationship before you got engaged? How long before the proposal did you and your fiancé(e) start talking about marriage? Were you making plans and...

Janaya, sunday 9-Sep-18 25
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many special dances will there be during your reception?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:01

At your reception will you include any special dances? Your first dance as a married couples? Mother/son? Father/daughter? Any others? Photo by Perpetual Rhythms Entertainment Services in Toronto...

Amber, saturday 26-Jan-19 26
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many flavours will there be in your wedding cake?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:03

Between different types of frostings, icings, jams, chocolates, fresh fruits, and not to forget the cake itself, you can get some pretty amazing flavor pairings in your wedding cake. How many...

Leanne, monday 21-Jan-19 23
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many menu options are you offering your guests?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:04

Chicken, beef, fish, veggie... how many different menu options are you offering to your guests? Photo by Aniket Sananse Photography in Brampton ON >>Click here to go to the next question - How...

Leanne, monday 21-Jan-19 25
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers -How many tables will you have at your reception?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:05

How many tables are you going to have at your reception? Think about your number of guests, and the size and shape of your tables, to arrive at this important number - you'll need to know this when...

Leanne, monday 21-Jan-19 28
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers -How many minutes will your ceremony be?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:06

About how long will your ceremony last? What elements are you including (or skipping) in order to get to this number? Photo by Weddings Niagara in Port Colborne ON >>Click here to go to the next...

Candace, saturday 26-Jan-19 28
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many people will there be in your procession?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:07

How many people will be walking down the aisle at the start of your ceremony? Have you decided on their order yet? Photo by DA Photography in Brampton ON >>Click here to go to the next question...

Candace, saturday 26-Jan-19 26
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many days will you take off school or work for the wedding?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:09

You'll probably want a little time off before the wedding for final fittings, grooming appointments, relaxing, and spending time with friends and family. How many day are you planning to take off from...

Jollylaf, thursday 12-Mar-20 38
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How long had you been dating when you got engaged?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:11

How long did you and your partner date before you got engaged? Photo by Isle + Oak Photography in Coquitlam BC >>Click here to go to the next question - How many hours a week do you spend on...

Kathleen, thursday 16-May-19 46
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How far apart in age are you and your partner?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:11

What is the age difference between you and your partner? Photo by Impressions Photography by Mohit in Edmonton >>Click here to go to the next question - How long had you been dating when you got...

Kathleen, thursday 16-May-19 38
Mtlbride
Guestbook?
Mtlbride, On August 27, 2018 at 09:39

Are you doing a traditional guestbook? Something else? Share your ideas!

Mary, sunday 18-Oct-20 33
Vanessa
What % rsvp declines did you receive?
Vanessa, On August 27, 2018 at 11:50

I'm trying to build my guest list and having a bit of a hard time. We knew our wedding would be bigger just because of the sheer size of our Italian families so our min guest count is 250 and our max...

Emily, friday 31-Aug-18 17
Joey
How long is your reception?
Joey, On August 16, 2018 at 08:05

Sound off - how long is your reception scheduled to run? Photo from WeddingWire's Instagram

Bianca, wednesday 22-Aug-18 27
Lynnie
What's your flava? 🎂
Lynnie, On August 14, 2018 at 16:22

Cake flavor that is! What flavors are in your wedding cake? Photo from Dynamic Weddings in Vancouver

Megann, friday 17-Aug-18 20
Carina
diy placecard? Which paper stock did you use?
Carina, On August 14, 2018 at 18:31

Did anyone DIY your placecards? which paper stock did you use? or you bought the blank placecard? I'm planning to do the simple and rustic placecards, writing calligraphy, but not sure if linen paper...

Stephanie, sunday 19-Aug-18 10
Joey
Are you a PDA couple?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:22

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! Are you a couple who loves to kiss and cuddle in public? Are you ok with public displays of affection, or do you prefer...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 31
Joey
Will you do "clink for kisses"?
Joey, On August 13, 2018 at 08:17

It was love that brought everyone to this community, so let's talk about love! At your reception, are you going to give in to the clinking of glasses and kiss? Are you doing an alternative to clinking...

Steph, thursday 14-Nov-19 29
Rosalyn
14 days to go
Rosalyn, On August 3, 2018 at 21:29

I’ve now turned into the weather watcher...and going crazy. When we booked our venue and ceremony spaces, we also tried to book a “back up” space in case of rain. And LITERALLY every. Single. Spot....

Stephanie, tuesday 7-Aug-18 14
Amanda
Should i wear a wedding dress?
Amanda, On August 4, 2018 at 07:50

My fh and I have on a whim changed our wedding date from 10/10/2020 to this Sept 2. And instead of having a large event our venue has agreed to do a small intimate gathering for the price of our...

Amanda, monday 20-Aug-18 30
Becky
Flower Girl Dresses!
Becky, On August 1, 2018 at 15:13

Where did you all get your flower girl dresses from. I found one from JJ's house and it was perfect for what I want but I was surprised it was $90. What is the normal price for flower girl...

Тамара, wednesday 8-Dec-21 13
Joey
Cue the confetti?
Joey, On August 1, 2018 at 17:05

Will you have confetti at your wedding? Will guests throw confetti on you and your spouse as you walk up the aisle? Will there be confetti blowing around your photo booth? Should your guests expect to...

Allison, tuesday 7-Aug-18 15
Joey
Wedding Party Proposals - How did you ask your wedding party?
Joey, On August 1, 2018 at 17:09

How did you ask your nearest and dearest to take on a role in your wedding? Did you ask them in person, in writing, or on the phone? Was it a surprise? Did you give them a gift? How did you "propose"...

Allison, tuesday 7-Aug-18 20
Megann
What if i forget?
Megann, On July 30, 2018 at 16:19

After seeing the post about “receiving line” etc...I’m kind of freaking out. We’re less than two months away and I fear I’m forgetting pretty important things. I need YOUR help, the community, please?...

Megann, wednesday 8-Aug-18 23
Joey
What is the farthest you've traveled to attend a wedding?
Joey, On July 31, 2018 at 08:06

I've just returned from a trip to the UK to attend the weddings of some of my friends, and it got me thinking - what is the farthest you've ever traveled to attend a wedding? What is the farthest you...

Stephanie, tuesday 7-Aug-18 22
Lynnie
How are you greeting all of your guests? Receiving line or table visits?
Lynnie, On July 30, 2018 at 13:05

Of course we all understand that it's good manners to greet every guest who attends your wedding, but if you have a large guest list it can start to feel like a daunting task!! How are you making sure...

Kaisha, wednesday 1-Aug-18 22
Emily
Night before the wedding
Emily, On July 29, 2018 at 09:53

What did you do for the night before you wedding/what are you planning on doing? I’m undecided on where I want to sleep, who I want to be with etc. Any input would be helpful.

Kay, friday 31-Aug-18 44

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics