Karen

Windsor, Ontario · From January 2018

Happily married 🎉

September 15, 2018

2068days 22hrs
Kelsea
Cocktail Hour
Kelsea, On September 3, 2018 at 02:01

We are doing a cocktail hour before dinner while we are off doing photos. During that time we will have a small assortment of appies. We have looked at some ideas for platters, but I am curious what...

Kelsea, tuesday 11-Sep-18 9
Joey
Where do you get your DIY inspo?
Joey, On August 14, 2018 at 09:36

Where does all your best DIY inspiration come from? Pinterest? WeddingWire Real Weddings? Magazines? Long walks around the craft store? Do you dream it up yourself? Photo by Golden Apple Events in...

Robyn, wednesday 7-Nov-18 14
Carina
diy placecard? Which paper stock did you use?
Carina, On August 14, 2018 at 18:31

Did anyone DIY your placecards? which paper stock did you use? or you bought the blank placecard? I'm planning to do the simple and rustic placecards, writing calligraphy, but not sure if linen paper...

Stephanie, sunday 19-Aug-18 10
Tristyn
Bridesmaid dresses
Tristyn, On July 20, 2018 at 02:24

Has anyone ordered bridesmaid dresses from tulle and chantilly?

Elena, wednesday 15-Aug-18 6
Lynnie
Are you wearing a veil?
Lynnie, On August 13, 2018 at 13:11

Are you going to wear a veil on your wedding day? Why or why not? (And show yours off if you've already picked it out!) Photo from Modern Squared Bridal in Lethbridge For more about veils and wedding...

Lor, monday 20-Aug-18 26
Leanne
My dress has finally arrived!!
Leanne, On August 9, 2018 at 14:50

After ordering my dress almost a year ago, it finally arrived and I was able to pick it up this weekend!! I was EXTREMELY nervous about trying it on as I had gained quite a bit of weight since I...

Holly, tuesday 21-Aug-18 36
Karen
My vendor in Windsor, on
Karen, On March 12, 2018 at 10:30

I have booked most of my vendors: Venue- Fogolar furlan booked here at wedding wire Videographer/photographer - 1912 studio picture I booked here on wedding wire. Wedding invitation- Love marriage...

Karen, tuesday 14-Aug-18 4
Joey
Workspace Wednesday - show us where you get your planning done
Joey, On July 11, 2018 at 08:05

Snap a shot of where you do your planning! Do you plan at work? On the floor of your living room? Will we see binders and collages? Will we see spreadsheet and to-do lists? Will we see a room full of...

Sheilah, saturday 14-Jul-18 10
Lynnie
Shoes: comfort or couture?
Lynnie, On June 20, 2018 at 13:05

How did you decide on your shoes? Are you dressing for comfort or fashion? 👠👞 Comfort?Photo from Weddings For All Or Couture?Photo by Shawna Rae Wedding Photography in Vancouver Shoes by The Bespoken...

Samantha, friday 28-Jan-22 44
Laura
Young Children at Wedding
Laura, On June 19, 2018 at 11:30

Ok, I really feel like it is bridezilla vs momzilla when it comes to children attending a wedding. My future husband and I adore children and at every family event we are always the ones playing with...

Sydney, wednesday 20-Jun-18 43
Leanne
What colour dress are you wearing to your rehearsal?
Leanne, On June 19, 2018 at 13:44

Are you wearing the same colour or similar colour as your wedding dress or doing something completely different?

Natasha, friday 22-Jun-18 22
April
Kids entertainment
April, On June 19, 2018 at 16:41

What is everyone having to entertain the kids at the reception. I’ve thought about coloring books and glow sticks but we’ll have a few kids older than 7 who I don’t think will be into coloring....

Jennifer, thursday 21-Jun-18 13
Alicia
Guest attire
Alicia, On June 16, 2018 at 20:11

Is it okay to request that your guests wear a certain color to your wedding?

Kay, wednesday 11-Jul-18 21
Sheilah
Who's walking you down the aisle?
Sheilah, On June 17, 2018 at 14:16

At my first wedding it was my dad. But I'm thinking that this time around I want my daughter to walk with me. Her bonus daddy is writing vows for her, too. So I think it would be a great way to honour...

Bianca, monday 18-Jun-18 13
Marlee
We are torn between a D.j. or a live band for music at our wedding!!
Marlee, On June 17, 2018 at 20:26

Patrick and I have been debating for months whether it would be better to have a D.J. or a live band at our wedding, and we are no closer to a decision! While we both love live music and think that a...

Cherry, thursday 21-Jun-18 11
Courtney
Videographer
Courtney, On June 15, 2018 at 18:27

So we originally weren't hiring a Videographer because we both didn't want to spend the additional money. We planned on setting up some go pros to capture the ceremony as I really wanted to have our...

Rachael, wednesday 20-Jun-18 15
Alexa
Unique guestbook ideas?
Alexa, On June 15, 2018 at 20:21

Guestbook ideas that are simple and maybe DIY?

Susy, thursday 28-Jun-18 27
Lynnie
What day of the week are you getting married?
Lynnie, On June 12, 2018 at 14:05

While Saturdays are still the most popular day of the week to get married - Thursday, Friday, and Sunday weddings are definitely gaining steam! What day of the week are you getting married?

Kaisha, friday 23-Nov-18 33
Joey
Proposals - private or public?
Joey, On June 13, 2018 at 08:05

Private or public proposals - which do you love? Which did you have? Did you and your partner talk before hand about which type you wanted yours to be? Private? Or Public?

Vinod, friday 22-Jun-18 24
Kaye
diy hair and makeup
Kaye, On June 14, 2018 at 02:52

I dont normally wear makeup and I have super straight hair that I dont style. I dont have enough money to pay someone to do either of these things. Does anyone have recommendations of some tutorial...

Jennifer, thursday 14-Jun-18 6
Lynnie
Natural or glam? What kind of look are you going for on your wedding day?
Lynnie, On June 13, 2018 at 13:05

What style "look" are you going for on your wedding day? Do you want to wear enough makeup for pictures but still look natural, or are you going super glam? 💄 Share your makeup inspiration pics as...

Jessie, monday 18-Jun-18 27
Jennifer
Accessories?
Jennifer, On June 13, 2018 at 19:05

My dress is nothing like i thought id like but i love it!!! It has a lot of bling on the chest area so im lost as to what kind of accessories would go well with that? Necklace/earrings?

Krista, monday 25-Jun-18 19
Shauna
How soon to plan make up, hair, etc?
Shauna, On June 12, 2018 at 11:58

Hello everyone! I am getting married in August 2019 and have the venue chosen as well as photographer and I got my dress!! Is it still too early to start planning the makeup artist and hair for the...

Leanne, wednesday 20-Jun-18 24
Ashleigh
Vendor Fail
Ashleigh, On June 12, 2018 at 13:41

Wedding planning has been a breeze, but a lot of my vendors have caused unnecessary stress along the way. Rant.... On Saturday, I had a trim scheduled at my regular salon. Before I left, I asked to...

Allison, wednesday 13-Jun-18 7
Karen
Marriage license
Karen, On June 6, 2018 at 22:26

Does it matter where I get my marriage license in Ontario? I've seen on fb groups of lists where the cheapest to get marriage license but not sure if I can do so if I don't live and I'm not getting...

BunnyBride, wednesday 13-Jun-18 25
Lynnie
Just for fun... which characters would plan your wedding?
Lynnie, On June 8, 2018 at 14:02

Happy Friday everyone!! For a little Friday fun.... So... if characters from the last show you watched were planning your wedding - who's planning??

Geneviève, thursday 14-Jun-18 41
E
Table Cloths or Runners?
Emma, On June 10, 2018 at 19:00

I would like to get peoples advice. I would like to add some sparkle to my gift table and our candy/cookie table (we are having a wedding between Christmas and New Years). Do people think I should go...

Vinod, wednesday 13-Jun-18 8
T
Center Pieces
Taylor, On June 10, 2018 at 19:31

I am looking for a cheap center piece idea that isn’t flowers. I am open to diy too

Vinod, wednesday 13-Jun-18 8
Megs
When should i buy a veil/wedding accesories?
Megs, On June 9, 2018 at 13:41

Im getting married at the end of September of this year. i've decided that I want to add a veil for the ceremony, but i'm not sure how soon i should look into finding one. My fiance and i got engaged...

Kaye, thursday 14-Jun-18 10
BunnyBride
M.o.h. Proposal and its diy Series of Unfortunate Events
BunnyBride, On June 9, 2018 at 20:35

So, for my M.O.H. Bridesmaid Proposal/Welcome to the Bride Tribe parcel, I had designed a some pretty graphic-related things (looked like nebulas and planets) and order it printed as large sticker to...

Clarissa, monday 11-Jun-18 11
Lynnie
Favorite floral decor: arch, wall, or chandelier?
Lynnie, On June 10, 2018 at 16:05

Which floral decor trend is your favorite? Floral arches, flower walls, or hanging floral chandeliers? 🌺 A) Floral Arches? Photo from Forever Wildfield in Toronto B) Flower Walls? Photo from Bloom...

Jessie, tuesday 19-Jun-18 14
Candace
Hashtag
Candace, On June 10, 2018 at 16:58

Looking for hashtag ideas for my winter wedding. Candace Greenham & Dylan Rogers - February 9/2019

Joey, friday 15-Jun-18 3

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics