Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Expert December 2018 Ontario

Table Cloths or Runners?

Emma, on June 10, 2018 at 19:00 Posted in Wedding reception 0 8
I would like to get peoples advice. I would like to add some sparkle to my gift table and our candy/cookie table (we are having a wedding between Christmas and New Years). Do people think I should go with a sequinned table cloth on the the tables or stick with the white and use a sequinned table runner over top. Our colours are dark purple (eggplant) and silver and it will probably be either a silver table cloth or runner.

Our guests tables will have a white table cloth with a silver satin table runner.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on June 13, 2018 at 00:07
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Red to have between christmas and new years wi gove that season look sequin if wanted.
  • E
    Expert December 2018 Ontario
    Emma ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ok my original plan doesn’t seem to be workinG. To get the size of sequin table cloths I would need is going to be a lot more then I thought (fiancé is already bugging me about spending money on decor). I’ve already checked places like amazon, wish or to rent them

So do I do a sequin table runner? Or do I use silver satin table clothes? The tables will be 6ft long banquet tables.
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the idea of a sequined gift/dessert table. that sounds so fun. and so appropriate for the time of your wedding.

my friend got hers from aliexpress. for cheap. comes in all sizes. she did say shipping took awhile (comes from china...so usually 2 months).

• Clarissa
    Expert October 2018 Saskatchewan
    Clarissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s just a few so I think going the full table cloth would be nice. Makes it stand apart a bit more than the guest tables. It’s holiday season so can’t go wrong with a bit of extra sparkle.
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definetly go with sequined table cloth to make it stands out.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think in small pops, like just a few tables, I'd go with sparkly tablecloths. Just table runners might not add the full effect of sparkle you want.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like the idea of the sequinned table runner! And you can fill in the white table cloth area with shiny heart confetti too if you want to! Smiley laugh
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the idea of the gift/candy tables being different from the seating tables. I would suggest a sequined table cloth for those two.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics