Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leanne
Expert September 2018 Ontario

What colour dress are you wearing to your rehearsal?

Leanne, on June 19, 2018 at 13:44 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 22

Are you wearing the same colour or similar colour as your wedding dress or doing something completely different?

22 Comments

Latest activity by Natasha, on June 22, 2018 at 11:26
  • Natasha
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Leanna. Your kind words mean a lot.
  • Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Super cute, I love this style of dress!

• Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am so sorry for your loss, what a great way to commemorate him Smiley heart

• Natasha
    Devoted June 2019 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    White or red as red was my brother fav color and he passed away a few years ago.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm wearing a white, lacy dress to the rehearsal. I had decided from the beginning I wanted to wear a dress to every wedding-related thing, and I ended up finding a few that I loved at good prices! I thought I would be re-wearing either my shower or bachelorette dress (one is pink, one is navy) but found this dress and loved it for the rehearsal!

What colour dress are you wearing to your rehearsal? 1

• Amber
    Devoted September 2018 Alberta
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought a white sundress for my bridial shower so i will likely wear that again. Its super cute and I want another excuse to wear it!
  • Breanne
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Breanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My wedding dress is champagne with an ivory lace overlay so not the easiest to recreate. I haven't picked it yet but for the rehearsal I will likely be wearing a simple white dress. Our rehearsal dinner is at an extremely exclusive country club thanks to my FFIL so it will have to be a little more on the formal side (ie. no spaghetti straps or sundress).

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our rehearsal dinner was pretty casual. I wore a white and floral printed shirt dress with leggings and sandals.

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have no idea as my fiancé and I don't have a bridal party and may not even need a rehearsal; however, we have one scheduled just in case.

• Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven't even thought about needing to find an outfit for the rehearsal 😂 judging by everything I have ever owned, I think it's pretty safe to assume I will wear black Haha
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ll likely go playful with a skirt or coloured shirt dress for the rehearsal dinner (which will also be our welcome dinner and queh queh).

My hair will be up and I’ll be more elegant for the wedding (but still myself, and still playful!)
  • Karen
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm going to wear a dress that the top half is white and bottom skirt is printed flowers. And do a messy bun on my hair. Noting too extravagant til the day of the wedding.
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Jeans and a t-shirt. Haha. We’re just going out to our favorite restaurant for dinner after the rehearsal.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We won’t be doing a rehearsal dinner so for me it’ll be whatever I wore that day, likely leggings and a blouse.
  • Leanne
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love the idea a BBQ, unfortunately that was not an option for us as we are getting married in Niagara Falls and we live in Sudbury and our family lives in Mississauga - so we opted for something close to our hotel.

We are having our rehearsal dinner at the Niagara Parks restaurant Elements on the Falls (the restaurant that over looks the falls). It was the most cost-effective option because our wedding venue is a Niagara parks venue, so we were able to get discounts at any of their venues for any of our other wedding events. Everyone will be semi dressed up, but I didn't know if I wanted to wear something white(ish) or something completely different.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I actually bought a super cute short white lace dress from Urban Planet I will probably wear! I also plan to wear it for an engagement shoot!

I also got another white dress that has some floral patterns on it which are also an option!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depends on the weather as we want to do a BBQ, but if it's on the warmer side I will wear a white dress (I adore dresses in general), and if it's a bit chilly I will trade that out for some leggings and a shirt that says "wifey" or "fiancee".

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I chose a cream coloured dress to wear. I was the only person who dressed up though, as everyone else came in jeans. I told everyone not to do anything fancy, I had found a cute dress I was excited to wear but didn't want anyone else to feel they had to.

• Jessie
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I wanted to wear a nice dress. Possibly white but I might save that for my bridal shower. We apparently are only doing a BBQ after our rehearsal so I really have no idea now. I will be setting up the venue the whole day prior and doing errands so maybe just a cocktail dress.

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm not wearing anything fancy. I have some errands to run that day and then want to hang out with some out of town family. Our rehearsal is just a BBQ so nothing fancy required.

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm wearing whatever I wear that day to set up our hall. So probably really utilitarian clothes - Jeans and a t shirt, probably. Won't be fancy, at all!

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You know, I actually thought about this... I'm going super casual... like leggings, boots, sweater, hair in a bun... I want to look so opposite standing there the day before than I will during the ceremony....

I don't want him to be able to picture it at all... haha. (Although I may bring a cute outfit to wear to dinner afterwards...)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics