Elycia

Hamilton, Ontario · From January 2018

Happily married 🎉

June 10, 2018

2139days 23hrs
Stephanie
It's happening to me: Guests not sticking to their rsvp
Stephanie, On June 4, 2018 at 02:27

Every single bride I've talked to said people RSVP'd yes but didn't come or didn't RSVP and did come. Every. Single. Bride. And now, it has happened to me! One guest asked to bring a plus one, which...

Jen, tuesday 5-Jun-18 8
Elycia
Could someone please help - day-of schedule
Elycia, On May 2, 2018 at 08:53

Me with my day of scedule I am having a hard time doing this I'm more of a go with the flow kind of girl. This is what I have so far 5-6 am wake up break fast 6:45 hair and Makeup ladies come 7-10:45...

Elycia, thursday 3-May-18 8
Stephanie
How did you meet!
Stephanie, On April 5, 2018 at 15:46

I'm sure this thread has happened before but I'd love to hear everyone's stories! How did you meet your Fiance/Fiancee? Or for those already done with their big day how did you meet your Husband/Wife?...

Stiffra, wednesday 27-Mar-19 70
Elycia
To veil or not to veil
Elycia, On March 23, 2018 at 09:16

I chose an awesome tiara because I. A freaking princess. My dress is Champaign and I'm not sure

Michelle, saturday 31-Mar-18 18
Elycia
100 days to go and in freaking out
Elycia, On March 1, 2018 at 05:01

I'm a very anxious person which is why I wanted to elope. We gave ourselves 2 years to plan the wedding and I feel as of today everything decrotive that needed to be done is done. However it's coming...

Elycia, monday 5-Mar-18 14
Elycia
My dress is here
Elycia, On February 14, 2018 at 16:56

I got an email yesterday that my dress has arrived. It's this allure beauty I'm nervous because it was ordered a size 20 I'm worried it will need major alterations in the bust area and is going to...

Carmela, sunday 25-Feb-18 23
Ashley
Brides Getting married this June 2018?
Ashley, On February 13, 2018 at 16:32

Any other brides out there?

Jessica, monday 26-Mar-18 46
Stephanie
Delaying our Honeymoon
Stephanie, On January 30, 2018 at 12:33

We have officially decided to delay our honeymoon. I have mixed feelings. I was looking forward to the surprise (fiance wasn't going to tell me where we were going). But, it is a huge financial relief...

Lynnie, tuesday 13-Feb-18 29
Elycia
Couples getting married on 10/june/2018 in Ontario
Elycia, On January 17, 2018 at 15:40

Hi guys I'm having an offbeat brunch wedding June 10 2018 and I'm getting excited. We're having a peach/ coral/ blue Super Mario wedding and i hated planning in the beginning but I'm starting to love...

Elycia, tuesday 23-Jan-18 3
Tabitha
Help! Where is a good place to buy wedding shoes??
Tabitha, On January 20, 2018 at 18:07

I have no idea what kind of shoe I want and no idea to where to shop... Ideas??

Surina, wednesday 31-Jan-18 24 1
Elycia
Wedding lingerie
Elycia, On January 18, 2018 at 12:18

Is the wedding laungerie supposed to be practical like Spanx or w/e or is it supposed to be alluring.

Lor, tuesday 23-Jan-18 13
Helena
Diy your wedding
Helena, On January 10, 2017 at 12:41

Hello girlies, I was wondering if a lot of you will go for some diy ? Or already did some? What do you think about it ? We have so many ideas and the chance to have my Futur mother in law, sister in...

Kelly, wednesday 31-Jan-18 11
Jessye
Cost
Jessye, On January 11, 2018 at 00:53

How much is everyone approximately paying for there wedding?

Alessia, sunday 1-Apr-18 62
Adrienne
Wedding on a budget
Adrienne, On January 11, 2018 at 09:24

So my partner and I have to put our wedding on hold because of the money issues we are having so I was thinking about signing a wedding on a budget and I'm looking for some advice or even some...

Lyla, thursday 18-Jan-18 12
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - When did you realize they were The One?
Joey, On January 8, 2018 at 08:05

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When did you realize that your special...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 25
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - When did/will you move in together?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When did you, or when will you, move...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 32
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Where did you go on your first trip together?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here The first time the two of you went...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 22
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who said "I love you" first?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who was the bold romantic who said "I...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 32
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who initiated the first kiss?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who kissed who first? Photo by...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 25
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - What was your first date?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here What did the two of you do for your...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 23
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who asked who out first?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who made the first move and asked the...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 26
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Was it love at first sight?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When you first met, was it love at...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 22
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - How did you meet?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here How did you and your special someone...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 24
Kelli
Invitations
Kelli, On January 4, 2018 at 00:13

Has anyone used Vistaprint for their invitations?

Samantha, wednesday 17-Jan-18 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics