Skip to main content
Holly
Holly

Parry Sound, Ontario · From December 2017

I'm a tax analyst for a municipal government. I enjoy doing Pilates, horse back riding, travelling and spending time with friends and family!

Happily married 🎉

September 22, 2018

2035days 20hrs
Holly
We're married!
Holly, On September 23, 2018 at 22:46

Sept 21Sept 21Sept 21Sept 21Sept 21Sept 21 Here's a few pictures from our wedding day. Despite 90km/hr wind gusts and no power, we had our dream ceremony on his parents lake. It was a beautiful day...

Bianca, tuesday 25-Sep-18 16
Holly
Four days to go!!
Holly, On September 17, 2018 at 15:28

Any last minute advice?

Carmela, wednesday 19-Sep-18 15
Tracy
We're Married!!!!
Tracy, On September 16, 2018 at 20:51

We got married yesterday!!! The day was perfect (other than my dress breaking) I cannot believe how calm I was the whole time!!! What an amazing day! Excited to leave for our honeymoon on Tuesday! Our...

Angel, monday 24-Sep-18 27
Shruti
Budget for hair & make up?
Shruti, On August 16, 2018 at 19:34

I'm just getting into wedding planning/budgeting and feeling a little lost. We're trying to stick to a very tight budget. What should I be budgeting for hair & make up? It would be for me and 3...

Janis, monday 10-Sep-18 26
Joey
Online or IRL? - Collecting inspiration photos
Joey, On September 10, 2018 at 09:06

When you need to get inspired for your color palette, decor, and designs, do you head right to Pinterest, or are wedding magazines, books, and planning binders more your style? Do you prefer to get...

Emily, sunday 13-Jan-19 19
Kyla
Mismatched Wedding Party
Kyla, On August 29, 2018 at 21:33

Anyone pull this off? Different colors, different styles? Whole wedding party or just maids? How do I prevent two of them from buying same color? Do I need to have some kind of structure? Thanks...

Leanne, monday 10-Sep-18 16
Joey
If you had an extra $1000 to spend on your wedding, how would you use it?
Joey, On September 7, 2018 at 08:05

If an extra $1000 fell from the sky and into your wedding budget, what would you do with it? Add something? Upgrade something?

Bianca, saturday 29-Sep-18 33
Sendims
Invitations - To diy or not?
Sendims, On June 24, 2018 at 15:43

Hi, just wondering what did you all do for your invitations. Did you get them done professionally or did you DIY them? Is there a great difference in cost? Thanks.

Rachel, monday 29-Oct-18 15
Holly
What to wear for engagement pictures?
Holly, On August 28, 2018 at 11:24

Hey all, I'm getting my engagement pictures done this fall and was wondering what everyone wore? Pictures would be super appreciated! Thanks soo much!!

Alexandra, monday 1-Oct-18 29
Joey
Your Wedding In Numbers - How many special dances will there be during your reception?
Joey, On August 27, 2018 at 09:01

At your reception will you include any special dances? Your first dance as a married couples? Mother/son? Father/daughter? Any others? Photo by Perpetual Rhythms Entertainment Services in Toronto...

Amber, saturday 26-Jan-19 26
Lynnie
Roses or Peonies?
Lynnie, On August 17, 2018 at 16:15

Which popular wedding flower is your fave?? Roses or peonies? 🌹 Roses? Photo from Fresh Blooms in Langley Or peonies? Photo from Country Basket Flower Boutique in Niagara Falls

Holly, thursday 23-Aug-18 20
Shelby
i feel kind if upset about my guestlist
Shelby, On August 23, 2018 at 05:10

Hey ladies, Figured I'd come confide in you guys to hopefully put my mind at ease. Its maybe not a big deal for many of you, I'm not really sure what to think of it. Aside from I feel like it's kind...

Bianca, wednesday 26-Sep-18 13
Alexandra
How long have you been together?
Alexandra, On August 2, 2018 at 18:49

So my fiancé and I have officially been together for three years today! I know in comparison to some people that’s really short, and to others it’s been a while so how long have you guys been with...

Maegan, thursday 4-Jul-19 104
Hailey
Ladies, show me your dresses!
Hailey, On August 13, 2018 at 01:23

I need some inspo from past (or future) brides willing to share pics of their dresses!

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 64
Lynnie
Show me your updo!
Lynnie, On July 3, 2018 at 14:51

Are you going to wear your hair up for the wedding? Share your updo inspiration pics and plans with the Community! Photo from Victoria Barrett Makeup & Hair Artistry in Toronto Photo from Faye...

Melissa, wednesday 22-Aug-18 20
Shanelle
Curious about choosing bouquets....
Shanelle, On August 20, 2018 at 14:22

I hate the idea of cutting fresh flowers. When searching for bouquets, I have looked for every alternative to having actual fresh flowers. I'm wondering what your thoughts are on alternatives to fresh...

Stephanie, thursday 23-Aug-18 11
Kristina
Card for your future husband
Kristina, On August 20, 2018 at 19:15

Where did people find a card for your future husband to give him the morning of the wedding with his gift? I have checked Carlton cards, Wal-Mart and shoppers with no luck. Everything is for people to...

Meagan, friday 24-Aug-18 9
Lynnie
Oversized Bouquets: Into It or Over It?
Lynnie, On August 20, 2018 at 08:05

This final trend is a pin-spiration vs. practicality showdown! Massive oversized bouquets look stunning in pictures, but in real life they've got to be heavy!!! From giant single blooms to huge...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 29
J
Maid of honor feels like a total stranger and wedding is in 2 months.... this is super long
Jessica, On August 20, 2018 at 21:04

Let me preface by saying I've been reading these boards for MONTHS trying to find advice about my situation and I've seen a lot of good posts. I've read enough to know your Maid of Honor and...

Jessica, tuesday 21-Aug-18 15
Katrina
What song are you planning to walk down the aisle to and what song are you going to use for your first dance?
Katrina, On August 12, 2018 at 14:50

Hello ladies and gentlemen just curious to see what other people are thinking when it comes to walking down the aisle are you going to go with their traditional wedding march maybe a song that means...

Adamay, saturday 15-Sep-18 49
Lynnie
Matching Bach Party Shirts: Into It or Over It
Lynnie, On August 20, 2018 at 08:05

Time to talk about bach party trends... specifically the matching outfits! How do you feel about rocking matching gear at bach parties? Are you into it or over it? Photo from Hilarita Flower Crowns...

Nelly, wednesday 25-Sep-19 29
Emily
Night before the wedding
Emily, On July 29, 2018 at 09:53

What did you do for the night before you wedding/what are you planning on doing? I’m undecided on where I want to sleep, who I want to be with etc. Any input would be helpful.

Kay, friday 31-Aug-18 44
AJ Juras
Bridal shower?
AJ Juras, On August 14, 2018 at 16:02

Who’s had a bridal shower? What is the point in the bridal shower? Do you recommend having one?

Holly, sunday 19-Aug-18 14
Amanda
Who cares about what I'm wearing... Get a load of my dog!!!
Amanda, On August 16, 2018 at 14:41

So, my pup's tuxedo came in recently and I SO want to plaster him all over Facebook, but am also trying to keep things a surprise. So... I will plaster him all over wedding wire! My Sharp dressed man...

Kay, monday 27-Aug-18 25
Joey
How long is your reception?
Joey, On August 16, 2018 at 08:05

Sound off - how long is your reception scheduled to run? Photo from WeddingWire's Instagram

Bianca, wednesday 22-Aug-18 27
Holly
Vows
Holly, On August 15, 2018 at 13:00

I'm looking for some advice or guidance surrounding vows. We want to write our own but I'm worried about a) remembering them b) getting emotional Is it poor etiquette to read them from a piece of...

Jason, thursday 16-Aug-18 14
Lynnie
What's your flava? 🎂
Lynnie, On August 14, 2018 at 16:22

Cake flavor that is! What flavors are in your wedding cake? Photo from Dynamic Weddings in Vancouver

Megann, friday 17-Aug-18 20
Joey
What type of venue did you choose?
Joey, On August 9, 2018 at 08:05

Share the type of venue you've booked, or that you're searching for. Have you opted for a rustic barn? A gorgeous garden? A glitzy ballroom? A historic home? A modern museum? A cute country club? A...

Vinod, wednesday 20-Feb-19 23
Lynnie
Fill in the blank: Our wedding colors are ____.
Lynnie, On August 6, 2018 at 10:31

Fill in the blank! What are your wedding colors? Next Question 👉 Fill in the blank: I couldn't survive wedding planning without ____!

BunnyBride, thursday 27-Sep-18 37

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics