Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristina
Curious September 2018 Ontario

Card for your future husband

Kristina, on August 20, 2018 at 19:15 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
Where did people find a card for your future husband to give him the morning of the wedding with his gift? I have checked Carlton cards, Wal-Mart and shoppers with no luck. Everything is for people to give the couple. Wedding is less than 2 weeks away and I'm travelling so no time to order online. Thanks!

9 Comments

Latest activity by Meagan, on August 24, 2018 at 08:49
  • Meagan
    Frequent user October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Meagan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're going to be writing letters!
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got one off Etsy that says “I’m going to marry the **** out of you” my fiancé is going to love it. They had a huge selection to choose from though
  • Holly
    Frequent user November 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'd check etsy, they have everything Smiley heart

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't think it needs to be a card necessarily. I was thinking about finding some cute stationary and writing him a love note/letter, and sealing it up in a nice envelope. You could look at Michael's too...

OH! Also Chapter's (of all places) has reeeeally nice crafted cards. Many blank ones, and wedding themed ones. You could see if they have something that would work.

If the card idea doesn't quite work, I'd look for some fancy looking/maybe aged-look paper, and just write a love letter.

• Holly
    Frequent user September 2018 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought mine on Etsy! The front says "It Was Always You" and it's blank on the inside Smiley smile

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll be making my own! I want to use pictures of us on the front and type a lot of my message to him as I have HORRIBLE writing....
  • Kay
    Devoted September 2018 Nova Scotia
    Kay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought mine on Etsy from a cute little card shop seller in BC. Smiley smile

• Petra
    Frequent user June 2020 Ontario
    Petra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Totally not related to this but I just saw you’re getting married on my birthday haha I think making your own would be super cute! Have you checked Hallmark? I know online they have sections specific to the person you’re giving the card to, husband is one of them
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Get a single card stock 80 lbs from staples and create ot to the size you desire picking a picture of the internet copy to word program adjusting the size then print. Its easy and making your own.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics