Skip to main content
Peggy
Peggy

Edmonton, Alberta · From October 2017

So excited to plan my happily ever after!

Happily married 🎉

May 4, 2019

1791days 1hrs
Meghan
Annnnnd Married!
Meghan, On April 30, 2019 at 12:27

Annnnnd we are married!! The day went perfectly! The ceremony and reception were all at the venue in downtown Toronto- the ceremony was so nice. We did a first look beforehand which was the greatest...

Amanda, wednesday 29-May-19 21
Gina
We did it!!!!
Gina, On April 30, 2019 at 11:23

We did it! And it was absolutely amazing! All that hard work and money, and it was absolutely worth it! I don’t regret a thing! We went to the Rocky Mountains (Kananaskis) and had our wedding on a...

Tamara, monday 15-Jul-19 29
Peggy
I finished the flower girl dresses!
Peggy, On April 28, 2019 at 14:58

5 days to my wedding and I finally finished the dresses for my two nieces who are five and two-and-a-half who will be our flower girls. They need to be hemmed on Wednesday when the girls get to town...

Joey, thursday 2-May-19 16 141
Lynnie
Tell Me Something Good! ✨
Lynnie, On April 26, 2019 at 10:05

Happy Friday! Let's spread the positivity and share something you've accomplished recently for your wedding - big or small! Have you checked a few items off your checklist recently? Do you have...

Claire, wednesday 8-May-19 28
Joey
How many kids are on your guest list?
Joey, On April 25, 2019 at 08:04

Are you including kids at your wedding? How many kids are you inviting? What are the range of ages of your youngest guests? Are you having a special kids menu, or kids entertainment? How many children...

Meaghan, saturday 7-Sep-19 42
Lynnie
The morning after?
Lynnie, On April 24, 2019 at 13:05

What are your plans for the day after "I do"? Are you heading off to your honeymoon right away? Getting some much needed rest and relaxation? Are your parents hosting a brunch? What's your plan for...

Bianca, monday 29-Apr-19 29
J
Stocking the bar
Jessica, On April 24, 2019 at 14:33

We are trying to figure out how much pop & spirits we are going to need to buy for the wedding in August .. we have a fairly large wedding as there may be 300 guests attending throughout the...

Candace, thursday 25-Apr-19 6
Lynnie
Top 3 Splurges? 💰
Lynnie, On April 23, 2019 at 13:05

Wedding planning is all about prioritization - making countless decisions about when to save and when to splurge! What got top priority in your wedding budget? Share your top 3 splurges! 💰 Cake by...

Donna Yeung, wednesday 1-May-19 30
Peggy
How long left until your big day?
Peggy, On April 22, 2019 at 16:25

I'm just under 2 weeks from my wedding day...oh, who am I kidding, I know exactly how long I have left! It's only 12 days away!!! I'm getting into the swing of last minute details (altering my flower...

Candace, thursday 25-Apr-19 31
Becky
How long will you be engaged when you get married?
Becky, On April 23, 2019 at 08:59

Will you have a short period of time form engagement to wedding? Will you have a few years until your married? What were some factors that came into play with how long your engagement will be? Mine...

Amelia, friday 25-Oct-19 50
Joey
OMG, shoes!
Joey, On April 23, 2019 at 09:10

It's Tuesday shoes-day, so show off your wedding day kicks. I also want to know where you got them, and your estimate of how many shoes you tried on before you found the ones. Photo by Operation Dream...

Kelsey, wednesday 24-Apr-19 11
Tori
Wedding Dates Veto'd?
Tori, On April 22, 2019 at 15:56

Hello wonderful wedding wire community! As the time to send out our first wave of invitations is coming around, we are still getting quite a few people asking us why we chose the date we chose...

Tori, wednesday 15-May-19 68
Jenn
Hair and makeup practice run done!
Jenn, On April 19, 2019 at 02:25

Literally 36 more hours until we are married, and now I've done a trial run (I hadn't planned to). I am very glad I did! I rarely wear makeup, so I would like it to be as minimal as possible, but the...

Becky, monday 22-Apr-19 13
Lynnie
First Look - Why or Why Not?
Lynnie, On April 18, 2019 at 14:27

Are you doing a "first look" and taking pictures before your wedding ceremony? Or are you waiting until you walk down the aisle? Some couples want to save that magic moment for the ceremony, but...

Lisasmith, tuesday 30-Apr-19 40
Peggy
Alterations done!
Peggy, On April 5, 2019 at 21:46

Went to pick up my dress today from the seamstress. My girlfriend is a professional tailor and did the alterations for me as a gift. It's absolutely perfect - fits like a dream. Only thing I have left...

Peggy, wednesday 17-Apr-19 32
Peggy
Tell us where you are going on your honeymoon!
Peggy, On April 8, 2019 at 12:43

For me, I LOVE travelling. I know a lot of people feel the same. I'm always curious where people are planning their next trip to. What I want to know is: Where are you and your future spouse...

Kaisha, friday 10-May-19 59
Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Texting the bride or groom on the wedding day?
Lynnie, On April 15, 2019 at 12:18

How do you feel about texting the bride or groom on the wedding day? Do you think you should ask someone else instead and not bother them? Or do you think it’s ok to send a sweet message the morning...

Amanda, tuesday 23-Apr-19 32
Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Wearing black to a wedding?

What’s your take on wearing black to weddings? Do you think black is only for funerals, not weddings? Or do you think a little (or long!) black dress is always appropriate attire? Would you wear a...

Amanda, tuesday 23-Apr-19 30
Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Bringing a large gift to the wedding?

How do you feel about bringing a large gift with you to the wedding? Do you think it’s annoying and just another thing the couple has to worry about at the end of the night (especially when you could...

Amanda, tuesday 23-Apr-19 33
Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Taking pictures during the ceremony?
Lynnie, On April 15, 2019 at 12:19

How do you feel about guests acting like the ceremony paparazzi? Do you think it’s fair game to snap a quick pic if the couple hasn’t explicitly stated it’s an unplugged ceremony? Or do you think it’s...

Amanda, tuesday 23-Apr-19 28
Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Leaving the wedding without saying goodbye to the bride or groom?
Lynnie, On April 15, 2019 at 12:22

Do you think it’s rude to leave the wedding without saying goodbye to the bride or groom? If it was a small house party you’d say goodbye, but what about at a big wedding where the couple is busy? Do...

Amanda, tuesday 23-Apr-19 30
Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Not inviting all out-of-town guests to your rehearsal dinner?

If you’ve got a lot of out of town guests coming to your wedding, inviting them all to the rehearsal dinner can start to feel like a hosting second wedding. But they’ve traveled to come and celebrate...

Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Asking about the guest list?

As a wedding guest I'm always dying to know who else is invited! I want to know who I should be making plans with, and who is not getting invited so I don't obnoxiously talk about your wedding...

Lynnie
Faux Pas or Nah: Asking your bridesmaids to pay for professional hair and makeup?

If you're a bridesmaid and you find out it's a requirement to have you hair and makeup done professionally, do you think if a bride requires it they should pay for it? Or do you think it’s a cost of...

Michelle, thursday 6-Jun-19 34
K
Why Can’t I Find Anything for Vegas?!
Kalie, On April 12, 2019 at 17:53

I have a feeling my settings are screwy or something but we are getting married in vegas and I cannot search for ANYTHING there! Nothing comes up. Do I need to use a different app?

WeddingWire Support, monday 15-Apr-19 5
Dionne
Birdal Party Gifts
Dionne, On April 12, 2019 at 10:46

Hello Everyone! We will not be having a formal rehearsal or rehearsal dinner, but we do have gifts for our bridal party. Any suggestions on how to present our gifts to our bridal party? The main gift...

Donna Yeung, monday 22-Apr-19 15
Kaytee
Suit rental
Kaytee, On January 22, 2017 at 22:42

Hey, Does anyone know about how much it costs to rent suits (suit + tie + shirt + maybe vest and shoes) and Derks? Anyone rented with them before...feedback?

Calfemen, thursday 26-Aug-21 9
Joey
Fiancé(e) Friday! Have you traveled abroad together?
Joey, On April 12, 2019 at 08:05

Are you two jet-setters, or homebodies? Do you love visiting new and far off places? Or is travel not your favorite pastime? Have you and your partner traveled abroad together before? Will you go...

Eva, tuesday 19-Jul-22 32
J
Midnight snack
Jessica, On April 10, 2019 at 21:57

I need some advice about our midnight snack ideas! We will be having light apps during cocktail hour (veggie tray, cheese and cracker tray, pinwheels), followed by buffet with 3 entree choices and all...

Sarah, saturday 2-Jan-21 27
Gina
Tipping Question
Gina, On April 10, 2019 at 08:34

My Photographer (that runs her own business) is really sweet. We are thrilled that she is joining us for our destination wedding. She is bringing her husband and daughter along to the hotel. I have...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 14
Brittany
Pre Wedding Playlist :)
Brittany, On April 9, 2019 at 10:46

So fun discussion today! They were playing beautiful soul by Jesse McArtney on the radio today. It brought back some teenage nostalgia moments.. and got me thinking about my Wedding Morning Playlist!...

Erin, tuesday 9-Apr-19 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics