Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

The morning after?

Lynnie, on April 24, 2019 at 13:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 29

What are your plans for the day after "I do"? Smiley ring Are you heading off to your honeymoon right away? Getting some much needed rest and relaxation? Are your parents hosting a brunch?

What's your plan for the next day?

The morning after? 1

Photo by l'orangerie photographie in Montreal

29 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on April 29, 2019 at 17:52
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably go home and relax! We don't leave for our honeymoon for a week, so we'll have lots of time to unwind and relax Smiley smile

• Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are just going to have an easy relaxing morning at home
    that evening we are heading out to my FHs grandfathers 90th Birthday so we want to recharge for the first half of the day
  • Madisyn
    Expert February 2020 Ontario
    Madisyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married in Punta Cana next year and the day after the wedding will be Easter Sunday. We are planning on meeting up with all of our guests for an Easter brunch!
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I hadnt thought about this at all! But brunch sounds like a wonderful idea Smiley smile
  • Monique
    Devoted August 2020 Saskatchewan
    Monique ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I like the idea of having brunch with out-of-town guests, especially since they will be travelling and it would be nice to spend time with them

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There is a brunch included in everyone's hotel stay so we will be having brunch and then going home for a few days of relaxation before we return to work. We are doing a delayed honeymoon so nothing too fancy.

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Right now, we have no idea - we were supposed to leave the next morning for a minimoon in Mexico, but unfortunately, it seems my FH's grandfather won't be well enough to travel to Toronto for our wedding. We're going to fly to Los Angeles to visit him, if he can't come, so really, we're waiting on his doctors until we can decide what the next day will look like. Either way, we'll try for an afternoon flight, so we can at least have a relaxing breakfast before we hit the road Smiley smile

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have no idea. We are not going on a honey moon right away so probably just right back into life!

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going to a spa for a couple days for a mini honeymoon.

We will leave the morning after the wedding.

• Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Airport shuttles and hopefully a visit to the zoo to see the pandas with my niece and nephew before they head home. And then, go home and start my last grad school class before my capstone assignment!

• Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I plan on doing nothing. My in-laws want us to go over there the morning of. We decided to spend the day just us and relaxing.
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We slept in and had breakfast, then checked out if the hotel and went back to our vacation home. We had a private dinner that evening.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hopefully relaxing. We haven’t planned anything out for the morning of so relaxing is our plan! Our venue is pretty much all inclusive so we don’t have to do any cleaning up.
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are going to get some rest, ensure that any rental(s) have been picked up and/or returned and then head to the airport in the evening for our honeymoon!
  • K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We left on our mini-moon up to Whistler the day after the wedding.

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sounds heavenly! Smiley love

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have to check out by 11. Drive to the ferry terminal and go home.

All of our guests are staying for 3-4 days after our wedding so we will be spending time with our family.

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The morning after our wedding we are sleeping in until 10:30 or so, then getting up, checking out of the hotel and heading to the hall to tear down all the décor!

We get to relax on our honeymoon, which we leave on 2 weeks after we say I Do!

• Melissa
    Devoted May 2019 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be at a resort, so we get breakfast in bed the morning after as well as massages. After that it will be a lazy afternoon on the beach with our guests Smiley smile

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First we have to go to the venue and clean up but then we'll probably all just head back into town and hang out. Nothing fancy. Just enjoy our time with family before we head back home. We won't be going on our honeymoon till January 2020.
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hopefully the plan right now is to relax a bit and then pack/get ready to head out for our honeymoon the next day. (Wedding Sunday, Honeymoon departure Tuesday). I plan to be super organized and make sure we are mostly packed, checklist done, house (mostly) clean. But I imagine we will need to take our cat to her sitter, and do a few last minute things. Maybe open up gifts/cards for some extra honeyfunds Smiley tongue. I would like to NOT visit with anyone that day, I think I will be peopled out by that point. We also should not have to do any clean up as our venue contract states that all items must be out of the venue by shutdown of our reception so just get it all done then. As of right now, we will just be coming home end of the night to save some $$ but that might change!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had a brunch with our out of town guests. We had booked our hotel room for two nights because we wanted to make use of the jacuzzi! But, that day we were so busy we didn’t get to enjoy it until the evening! We had to pick up our stuff from the venue (even though my friend said she would store it overnight). We also decided to open our gifts.
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hopefully a brunch for the wedding party and family! then we’ll head out for our honeymoon the day after that!
  • Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't even thought about what we're going to do the morning after.

• Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be hosting a brunch with our out of town guests Smiley smile and then packing for our honeymoon!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The morning after we get married will be the Sunday and we have to clean up the venue and be out by 11AM!

After that we were thinking of maybe taking the Monday off and going to Thermea (spa here in WPG)

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We'll try and visit with some out of town guests for a bit afterwards as we have a few days before going on our honeymoon. We'll be staying at my parent's house the week before and with the Federal election right after, things will probably get tense so we might go visit with FH's family before flying off on our honeymoon.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have few out of town guests, we will be going to restaurant for brunch the next day with whoever wants to go. cleaning up the hall and then relax for few days

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're getting married on a Friday, and leaving for honeymoon on Sunday. It think my mom is planning on hosting a brunch/lunch thing the next day for close family/friends, out of town guests.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics