Skip to main content
Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

OMG, shoes!

Joey, on April 23, 2019 at 09:10 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 11
Saved

It's Tuesday shoes-day, so show off your wedding day kicks. I also want to know where you got them, and your estimate of how many shoes you tried on before you found the ones.

OMG, shoes! 1

Photo by Operation Dream in VancouverOMG, shoes! 2

Photo by Sure Hearts Weddings in Toronto

OMG, shoes! 3

Photo by The Bespoken Mogul in Vancouver

11 Comments

Latest activity by Kelsey, on April 24, 2019 at 13:36
  • Kelsey
    Curious October 2019 Ontario
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute

I got these from Keds - I didn't even try them on, I just ordered them online and hoped for the best LOL
    OMG, shoes! 4

• Kathy
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    I got mine on amazon.

OMG, shoes! 5
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute

These are mine - I tried on a few flats and A LOT of stilettos before deciding I didn't want something too tall, and settled on these. I love them (Le Chateau, $69)

OMG, shoes! 6

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute

I ordered my shoes online and I was nervous about fit/quality, but I couldn't be happier with the results. I didn't actually try on any shoes but I had different ones pinned on Pinterest but I saw these and it was love at first sight!

OMG, shoes! 7

The website is called Our Wicked Addiction Smiley winking

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute

Plain white Calvin Klein pumps. I wanted something simple and let me tell you - it took me forever. This was harder than wedding dress shopping. I must have tried on over 50 pairs and checked countless online stores.. Finally got these from the BayOMG, shoes! 8

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    I changed the lace pattern to make them look better. This was the only pair of shoes I tried on. I tried them on in white at The Bay, but I wanted blush pink. So I ordered them from Keds.
    Once I have my mind set with a look I’m going for, that’s it. I hate shopping so this is good for me 👌🏻

OMG, shoes! 9

OMG, shoes! 10
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    These are mine and they were literally the first pair of shoes I tried on. I’m so lucky!

OMG, shoes! 11
  • Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    These are mine, I got them from The Bay. I wanted to make sure the heel wasn’t too high and wanted a wedge so my heels don’t stick in the grass as we are getting married outside!

OMG, shoes! 12
  • Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute

I adore my shoes!

OMG, shoes! 13

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute

I got my shoes from Amazon!

Shoes OMG, shoes! 14

I was very picky when it came to looking for shoes. I wanted Navy, and nothing too high. I maybe tried on 5 pairs, before I just decided to look on amazon and take the chance of ordering them online. They are more comfortable than I thought!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute

So far I only have my end of night shoes which are these bad boys:

OMG, shoes! 15

I got them at CallitSpring for $35 plus tax, and I actually bought them before trying them on, but they were the first pair nonetheless! (They didn't have my size so I took a chance.)

My other pair will be a DIY to make some ombre glitter wedges!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics