Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Peggy
Super May 2019 Alberta

How long left until your big day?

Peggy, on April 22, 2019 at 16:25 Posted in Before the wedding 0 31

I'm just under 2 weeks from my wedding day...oh, who am I kidding, I know exactly how long I have left! It's only 12 days away!!! I'm getting into the swing of last minute details (altering my flower girl dresses I made is the biggest thing I have to do).

What about you lovely ladies? How long left? If you're into the last month, what's the biggest last minute detail you have left to work on?

31 Comments

Latest activity by Candace, on April 25, 2019 at 19:00
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Today is exactly 1 month till our wedding day!!

The only thing we have left to do is finish our chair decorations for the ceremony Smiley smile

• K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow that's a lot of forgetful people lol!I'll try not to be one of them!!
  • Summer
    Devoted May 2019 Ontario
    Summer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m 10 days away from ours! I think the biggest thing left to do is our wedding favours! Well do that next Wednesday!
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Like 370ish days till the day! But I'm so excited for all of you ladies who are going ahead of me. Thank you sharing ideas, opinions and love and support. Know that when your big day arrives that i will be thinking of you.
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

54 days left for me, and still sooooo much to do - mostly signage-related. I need menus, programs, welcome signs, that sort of thing. Plus the seating chart (help meeeee)

• Sharlene
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Sharlene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    102 days left. Lots of little things left to do. The big stuff is in place. Sometimes I wish there were two of me and my future husband between our regular jobs, our part time job (which is paying for the wedding), my home and general lives we don't have time to do much else. But I hear all of the hard work is worthwhile. Enjoy your special day!
  • Allison
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All these comments literally are making my heart race, we have 59 days left and it already feels like we have lost any weekends to catch up. I feel like we have everything we need at this point taken care of but my mind can't help but wonder if we are missing something. A couple more DIY projects left - can't start that seating chart until we finish getting RSVPs. Our guests have less than two weeks to respond and anyone after that might get stuck at the "late" table in the back corner lol lets hope it doesn't come to that.

Best of luck on your wedding day Peggy, I hope it all goes according to plan and you have the wedding you've been dreaming of Smiley heart

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow you're so close! I'm still 102 days away and it's coming up quick!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm 179 days out - just under 6 months now!!!

We still have quite a bit to do, bridesmaids are ordering dresses this month, the guys in June, send out invites... but *Most* of the big stuff is dealt with now but now kind of in a sort-of limbo until we're in London in June to do some meetings/tastings!

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha, sorry but I'd hate for you to be surprised! But trust me - it'll all be worth it (Or so I have been told!)

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

One month and 13 days for me !!!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No Peggy!! That is not what I want to hear!!! lol

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You think that, but once invites go out and come back in, then you have to work on the seating plan, and menus (if you have them), favours, etc...still lots to do, trust me, haha!

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, remember to get that - my makeup artist told me at my trial on Saturday that probably 1 in 5 couples forget!!!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

143 days left! lol I had to look at the countdown on my profile! I knew the months.

• Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! And you as well! All the best Smiley smile

• S
    Curious August 2019 British Columbia
    Svetlana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    130 days or 20 weeks in my mind!! So close and yet there are still so many things for which it is way too early to plan, its killing me
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have 73 days left. In the midst of getting shoes and gifts for everyone.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've still got a 165 days! Or in my mind = just over 5 months! Oh my gosh... I just realized I have less than a year.... holy crud....

We start sending out invitations this weekend!! Not too many big things left to do, now it's just decor and desserts!

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is so exiting! I literally can’t wait until I’m that close lol! We have 165 days! It seems like so far away, but it’s almost May, and it’s basically 5 months away!!
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    410 days! 13 months + 15 days! so close but yet so far! we’re 10 days away from our 1st engagement anniversary tho! and we’ll be celebrating with a trip to California and Disneyland, so we’re very excited for that!
  • K
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    39 days... I really need to get our marriage license but keep forgetting lol
  • Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    3 days! Yikes! We are packing up today to leave tomorrow. I still have to write my speech. That’s about it. I was up at 5 am this morning printing out the seating chart lol
  • Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Flowers are fun! Make sure to stick with what you want, even if it means downsizing your bouquet or simplifying center pieces!

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yeah, I found the last 4 months were relatively quiet, but it's picking up again now!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    452 I think for me!

So exciting your big day is coming up!!

Im going to start looking at flowers with my mom and sister in the next few weeks!
  • Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

103 days for meee! i finally just finished all the big things, so its rest time for me! I start a program with my personal trainer this coming sunday so prepping for that now! Smiley smile
    yay

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I remember that state - I feel like it was only last week that we were a year away from our wedding! Trust me, it will go by surprisingly fast!

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's so exciting, I'm sure it'll be amazing! Hoping all the best for you!

• Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So exciting for you!!

I literally CANNOT wait until my wedding. I still have 152 days and I am getting impatient. I am at a limbo here and feel like I can't really do anything for a couple months other than my DIY projects I'm working on.

• Meghan
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ah that's so exciting!!

I have 5 days left! My wedding is this Saturday. The last thing FH and I have to do is write our speech...we meant to do it this weekend, but got busy with his family flying in from Calgary. We will hopefully work on it tonight.

Tomorrow is our rehearsal/rehearsal dinner and I am SO excited!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics