Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Dionne
Frequent user August 2019 Ontario

Birdal Party Gifts

Dionne, on April 12, 2019 at 10:46 Posted in Before the wedding 0 15

Hello Everyone!

We will not be having a formal rehearsal or rehearsal dinner, but we do have gifts for our bridal party. Any suggestions on how to present our gifts to our bridal party? The main gift is a bracelet with a heart, infinity sign and each person's birthstone. But I have also collected Ipsy bags over the last few months and want to include some mini items, like blotting papers and lip gloss mints etc. Any ideas are welcome.

Thaks

15 Comments

Latest activity by Donna Yeung, on April 22, 2019 at 23:41
  • Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If your photograher is coming over to take some shots of you girls getting ready, definitely present it during that time so that your photographer can take some candid moments of you helping the girls put their bracelets on.

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could either give them the gifts the morning when you're getting ready, or do a lunch or dinner a few days before and give them it there!

• Dionne
    Dionne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Great ideas to honour those who love and support us

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wedding party gifts were simple and something they would use rather than many things to get personally.

MOHs got a 80 perfume sampler box which they could get a bottle of their choice.

BM (Best Men) got a Calvin Klein cologne set.

• Erin
    Curious September 2019 Alberta
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will be presenting my bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Mother of the Groom & Groom gifts the morning of the wedding. I will have my MOH help me distribute them without running into the groom.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did it the morning of for my girls. The photographer was able to get pictures of them opening them.

My husband waited until after the wedding because he was giving them a video game that hadn't been released yet. Although, he did let them know a few weeks before the wedding because he didn't want them to pre-order it.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you're not doing a rehersal I would give them on the morning you're getting ready! Would be great for some photos!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are giving ours when we are getting ready in the morning. Not sure exactly when. But it will be before we leave for the ceremony.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Morning of always seems to be the go to time to give gifts to your wedding party.

Unless they were clothing gifts I would try to get them out a little earlier, but since they are for the day of, you will be fine doing the day of.

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh those sound beautiful, I agree with presenting it to them when you guys are getting ready.

• Dionne
    Dionne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Excellent idea! Thanks everyone

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As others have said, in the morning while everyone is getting ready. Your photographer might even be able to capture the moment then!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say when you are getting ready!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would give the gifts during the "getting ready" morning of the wedding! Maybe they could even wear what you are giving them to the wedding? If not then perhaps you could give them the gifts in-between the ceremony and reception before the wedding party/ bride & groom entrance? Either way I would give them the gifts before the reception though because those blotting papers, lip gloss and mints would come in handy!!

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can give them the morning of the wedding when everyone arrives to get ready
    Or if you are going out for breakfast the morning of or morning after you could give them then

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics