Sarah

Edmonton, Alberta · From September 2017

Happily married 🎉

December 15, 2018

1931days 8hrs
Sarah
Couples getting married on 15/december/2018 in Alberta
Sarah, On August 31, 2018 at 00:50

Hey guys! Almost at the 100 day mark!!! How is all the planning going? I am curious on what you guys are doing for the wedding favor since it's so close to Christmas I would like to tie Christmas into...

Gina, thursday 27-Sep-18 3
Leanna
Dress Shopping
Leanna, On August 30, 2018 at 14:13

I'm going dress shopping for the very first time this weekend! Any tips or advice?! Thanks!

Shelby, friday 31-Aug-18 7
Joey
Did you and your partner talk about getting married before you were engaged?
Joey, On August 30, 2018 at 08:05

Did you and your partner have "the talk” about your relationship before you got engaged? How long before the proposal did you and your fiancé(e) start talking about marriage? Were you making plans and...

Janaya, sunday 9-Sep-18 25
Julia
Bridesmaid dresses
Julia, On July 13, 2018 at 06:46

So some of my bridesmaids are a little broader in the back, and short wasted. Does anyone have any recommendations for places where we could try some bridesmaid dresses on in the Calgary/Edmonton...

Elena, wednesday 15-Aug-18 6
M
Who's walking you down the aisle and why?
Megis, On May 14, 2018 at 14:27

For most of us it will be out dad's. Haven't fully decided but it will be an uncle or family friend. Who is it for your wedding?

Gabbie, saturday 26-May-18 47
Zoë
When is your birthday?
Zoë, On June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! WIN GAME Now a personal question. You want to receive the Love Story Book no? When is your birthday? *** giphy Follow >> What are your initials?

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 145
Zoë
What is your wedding color?
Zoë, On May 29, 2017 at 07:05

Hello everyone! Are you excited to see the labels? Tell us a little bit more details about your wedding. What is your wedding color? *** pinterest Follow next question >>Where will you put the...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 251
Zoë
Dress code: yes or no?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We continue with the game of the week where you can win unique labels for you guest. Will you use dress code for your wedding? If yes, which one? *** pinterest Follow next...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 247
Zoë
How many children will you invite to your wedding?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! I'm sure you will love the labels!! Are you excited to receive them? Next question: How many children will you invite to your wedding? *** pinterest Follow next question...

Clare, saturday 5-Sep-20 249
Zoë
Until when what time will your wedding last?

Hello lovely brides! As I have already explained, if you complete all the steps of this week game you will receive some amazing labels. Let's go to the next question: How long will your wedding last?...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 256
Zoë
More friends or family at your wedding?

Hi everyone, First question of the test! Are you inviting more friends or family to your wedding? *** pinterest Follow next question >> How many children will you invite to your wedding? ...

Clare, friday 4-Sep-20 272
Sh'vaun
Budget saving
Sh'vaun, On April 25, 2018 at 12:37

What are some ways you are saving money with planning your wedding?

Erin, saturday 28-Apr-18 19
Marcia
Wedding Shoes & Bridal Shoes
Marcia, On April 19, 2018 at 13:55

Anyone else having trouble picking out the perfect shoes to wear for your ceremony? I haven't decided on what kind of shoes I wanted to wear for my wedding. Whether to go for comfort or fashion? I'm...

Marcia, thursday 10-May-18 31
Jen
Ring warming
Jen, On April 25, 2018 at 12:38

What special elements are you adding into your ceremony to incorporate your loved ones into it? We had a meeting with our officiant and she brought up doing a ring warming as a part of our ceremony!...

Jen, monday 30-Apr-18 18
M
Ages of Bride and Groom?
Megis, On April 21, 2018 at 09:36

I hear that a lot of brides and grooms marry later these days in their 30s because of many social factors. Back in my mom’s day (some close to 30 years ago) people got married in their early 20s. For...

Mikaela, saturday 28-Apr-18 74
Brandy
Change of date?!
Brandy, On April 23, 2018 at 12:20

Nothing is set in stone of course we're still in the planning stages. We JUST got engaged the beginning of April. Just wondering if anyone else has changed their date for monetary reasons. I've been...

Emily, monday 30-Apr-18 19
Sara
What's everyone doing for their honeymoon?
Sara, On April 23, 2018 at 10:25

Are you going on an adventure somewhere? Sticking with the love and romance theme?. We're doing a little bit of both! Going to Greece to explore the Ancient archaeological ruins and then spending a...

Hollie, friday 11-May-18 45
Andie
Need Appetizers?
Andie, On April 18, 2018 at 18:36

My FH and I will be having a cocktail hour likely between the hours of 4-6ish (still haven’t figured out the darn day-of schedule), and was wondering if we should have appetizers or if we could forgo...

Vinod, thursday 3-May-18 23
Lynnie
Wedding Vows - Traditional or Modern?
Lynnie, On April 9, 2018 at 11:10

What about your vows? Are you going with the tried and true traditional "in sickness and in health" vows? Or are you modernizing your wedding ceremony by writing your own vows? Traditional or Modern?...

Jennifer, tuesday 24-Jul-18 22
J
Save the date
JuneBride, On April 19, 2018 at 11:48

For those who are sending out save the date cards, how far in advance did you or are going to send them? Every timeline I look at say 4-5 months in advance. I want to send out in mid June so people...

JuneBride, friday 20-Apr-18 11
Sarah
Wedding day timeline
Sarah, On April 17, 2018 at 21:55

I've been searching through Pinterest in Google and everything to see timelines and everything I'm just wondering how much time at minimum and maximum should you have between the ceremony and the...

Sara, monday 23-Apr-18 16
Sarah
Wedding registry
Sarah, On April 14, 2018 at 22:05

Just finished the wedding registry at Hudson Bay. I've been told I need more than 1 is that true? What are you guys doing?

Sarah, tuesday 17-Apr-18 16
Lynnie
RSVPs- Traditional or Modern?
Lynnie, On April 9, 2018 at 11:10

How will your guests be RSVPing to your wedding? Did you decide to go with traditional paper RSVPs? Or are you taking a more modern approach with online RSVPs? You may confuse some grandparents with...

Vinod, thursday 9-Aug-18 29
Lynnie
Wedding Day Reveal - Traditional or Modern?
Lynnie, On April 9, 2018 at 11:11

When will you first see your fiancé(e) on the wedding day? Are you sticking with tradition and letting that first glimpse be while you're walking down the aisle? Or are you taking a more modern...

Vinod, thursday 9-Aug-18 26
Lynnie
Wedding Registry - Traditional or Modern?
Lynnie, On April 9, 2018 at 11:11

Last question!! What kind of wedding registry do you have? Are you sticking with a traditional physical registry of boxed gifts like kitchen gadgets and china? Or are you taking the more modern...

Vinod, thursday 9-Aug-18 25
Natasha
Wedding dress shopping
Natasha, On April 9, 2018 at 17:48

How early did you purchase your wedding dress? How many months before! How did you know it was the one? What are your thoughts on two wedding dresses? Feel free to answer all of some questions. Thanks...

Emily, saturday 14-Apr-18 24
Sarah
Payment's
Sarah, On April 8, 2018 at 20:02

How come when I add a payment or final cost it doesn't switch it on my home page?

Lynnie, friday 13-Apr-18 4
Catherine
Song for father/daughter, mother/son dance
Catherine, On April 8, 2018 at 19:18

Hey guys! Any song suggestions for a combined father/daughter, mother/son dance? Neither of our parents are keen on being in the spotlight, so we’ve decided to combine the dances to take the pressure...

Catherine, friday 13-Apr-18 8

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics