London, Ontario · From February 2017

All around horse loving country girl

Happily married 🎉

August 28, 2021

970days 9hrs
Maegan
Best high heeled shoes for the bride that avoids them
Maegan, On April 10, 2021 at 10:48

Good morning ladies! I am excited this morning. Wednesday night before we went into the stay at home order I dropped off my dress at my seamstress to be altered for our May 22nd wedding. It was only...

Meg, friday 16-Apr-21 6 246
Abigail
Wax seal stamp
Abigail, On March 22, 2021 at 18:30

Does anyone have any recommendations for stores/etsy stores that sell custom wax seal stamps?

Angel, wednesday 9-Jun-21 5
Maegan
Living every Covid Brides worst nightmare- Rush wedding help!
Maegan, On December 13, 2020 at 07:42

Our wedding was postponed from May 30th 2020 to May 22 2021. Now we just received news that my Fiance’s grandfather has terminal cancer and with little treatment options it is unlikely he will make it...

Laura, monday 21-Dec-20 7 281
Maegan
Little rant- to elope or to hold out hope
Maegan, On July 26, 2020 at 12:24

Hey there! Just wondering does anyone else have 2 moods right now; 1. Screw it, we should just elope already, and 2. I’m sure it’ll be fine we just have to wait it out Like many, my fh and I were...

Marsha, wednesday 21-Oct-20 12 437
Elaine
Couples getting married on 30/may/2020 in Ontario
Elaine, On February 11, 2019 at 19:14

Maegan, sunday 29-Mar-20 7
Maegan
Overreacting or no? Need honest opinions plz!
Maegan, On February 5, 2020 at 11:38

Hey! Sorry this is so long but here goes: So my Fh and I just sent out are list A invites and I was so excited! That is until one of my fh's friends told us they were so excited to come to the wedding...

Amelia, friday 7-Feb-20 14
Maegan
Wedding band pricing
Maegan, On January 23, 2020 at 11:13

Hey ladies! My FH and I started checking out wedding bands and i can't get over the price difference from one store to the next. Help a girl out here- what should I be expecting to spend on a wedding...

Kl, wednesday 20-May-20 22 534
Maegan
Can we have two rounds of invites?
Maegan, On November 17, 2019 at 18:37

So my Fh and I have had 2 guestlsits for a while now- the definite and the maybe's (if theres room). We just finished our invites and want to start sending them out to the definite list but were not...

Vinod, thursday 21-Nov-19 7 104
Sinéad
Are you inviting children?
Sinéad, On November 4, 2019 at 09:05

Not inviting children to your wedding can be an easy way to keep your numbers down, but what if that means their parents won’t be able to attend? It can be a tough call to make, and they can look...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 33
Sarah
Invitations - names
Sarah, On November 12, 2019 at 15:23

Hi guys - I’m actually not entirely sure if some of my married female friends have changed their last name or not. I already bugged everyone for their addresses now I feel like an idiot if I have to...

Rachael, monday 18-Nov-19 13
A
When do you send out invites?
AmyB, On October 9, 2019 at 12:39

I'm getting married May 30 2020 and we are getting deep into wedding planning now! Or trying to, at least! How far in advance do you send out wedding invitations if you aren't sending out Save the...

Maegan, sunday 17-Nov-19 15
Chrissy
Save the dates/invites
Chrissy, On November 14, 2019 at 17:35

Do you really need to send save the dates? Why not just send invites and have people RSVP online? Is there something I’m missing?

Taylor, monday 2-Dec-19 24
Cliodhna
One or more MOH?
Cliodhna, On October 14, 2019 at 09:05

Whether you plan on having a maid, matron, or man of honor -will you have one or more MOH? If you’re the groom - will you have one or more best man? Photo by Mat and Sara Like to Photo Next Question:...

Melissa, wednesday 27-Nov-19 24
Mélissa
Invitations
Mélissa, On November 11, 2019 at 12:01

Hello ladies ! I was wondering for the invites are you guys going the old fashion paper invites or are you going with internet invites ( which website?)

Jeff, sunday 17-Nov-19 15
Maegan
Show me your shoes!
Maegan, On November 2, 2019 at 14:01

Hey ladies! I'm having a horrible time deciding on what to wear on my feet day of! Our ceremony will be outdoors so if I go with a heel it will have to be block or wedge. I also like the idea of a...

Amelia, monday 25-Nov-19 47
Cliodhna
Favourite Black Groom Attire?
Cliodhna, On October 28, 2019 at 09:05

Black is a classic, dapper choice for grooms attire 🤵 Which black grooms attire is your favourite? 🖤 A) A classic tux? Photo by Kelsie Kathleen Photo + Cinema in Erin, ON B) All black everything?...

Melissa, monday 25-Nov-19 20
Maegan
How to handle all the extra fabric day of? dress and veil trains help
Maegan, On October 6, 2019 at 15:49

So ladies, my dress has a very long train that i plan on adding a bustle too and I have a cathedral length veil. For photos before the ceremony (our first look and some wedding party photos) I will...

Ashley, tuesday 8-Oct-19 7
Lynnie
"Here Comes The Bride"? Keep or Cancel?
Lynnie, On September 16, 2019 at 09:49

"Here Comes The Bride" (aka Wagner's Bridal Chorus) is the traditional old-school processional song. Do you still love this dramatic bridal march? Or are you ready to say goodbye to this old organ...

Amelia, thursday 31-Oct-19 39
Joey
How old were you when you met?
Joey, On October 6, 2019 at 11:05

How old were you on the day you met your partner? How old was your boo? Photo by Émilie Smith Photography in Edmonton

Tori, wednesday 9-Oct-19 19
Joey
On A Scale Of 1-10... how challenging was it to decide on your guest list?
Joey, On July 29, 2019 at 07:56

If 10 is totally impossible, and 1 is no trouble whatsoever, how difficult was it for you to finalize your guest list? Photo by Daisy Designs in Metcalfe >>Next question: How successful have...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 27
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Sleeping Apart The Night Before The Wedding
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:15

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping the tradition...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 44
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - The Rehearsal Dinner
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:16

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping having a...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 32
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - The Rehearsal
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:17

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping having a...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 37
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Welcome Baskets
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:17

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping giving welcome...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 34
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Pre-Wedding Counseling
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:18

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping a marriage prep...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 32
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Stag & Doe / Jack & Jill
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:18

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping having a Stag...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 37
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:19

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping having bachelor...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 38
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Showers
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:20

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping having a bridal...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 40
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Gift Registry
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:20

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping creating a gift...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 43
Joey
Keep Or Skip Round 2 - Wedding Website
Joey, On December 11, 2017 at 08:21

We want to know what wedding customs and traditions you are keeping and which you are skipping. In this week's game, it's all about pre-wedding traditions. Are you keeping or skipping having a wedding...

Maegan, sunday 6-Oct-19 34

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics