All around horse loving country girl

Happily married 🎉

August 28, 2021

942days 21hrs

Discussions

Maegan
Worth it?? a Mrs leather/jean jacket
Maegan of Wedding fashion, On April 24, 2019 at 21:24

Hey ladies! Have any of you bought or made one of those gorgeous jackets my Pinterest has made me obsess over? I love the idea of them and have seriously considered getting one but they're pricey and...

Westernwear, thursday 21-Mar-24 13 588
Maegan
Best high heeled shoes for the bride that avoids them
Maegan of Wedding fashion, On April 10, 2021 at 10:48

Good morning ladies! I am excited this morning. Wednesday night before we went into the stay at home order I dropped off my dress at my seamstress to be altered for our May 22nd wedding. It was only...

Meg, friday 16-Apr-21 6 245
Maegan
Living every Covid Brides worst nightmare- Rush wedding help!
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On December 13, 2020 at 07:42

Our wedding was postponed from May 30th 2020 to May 22 2021. Now we just received news that my Fiance’s grandfather has terminal cancer and with little treatment options it is unlikely he will make it...

Laura, monday 21-Dec-20 7 281
Maegan
Little rant- to elope or to hold out hope
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On July 26, 2020 at 12:24

Hey there! Just wondering does anyone else have 2 moods right now; 1. Screw it, we should just elope already, and 2. I’m sure it’ll be fine we just have to wait it out Like many, my fh and I were...

Marsha, wednesday 21-Oct-20 12 437
Maegan
Wedding band pricing
Maegan of Wedding fashion, On January 23, 2020 at 11:13

Hey ladies! My FH and I started checking out wedding bands and i can't get over the price difference from one store to the next. Help a girl out here- what should I be expecting to spend on a wedding...

Kl, wednesday 20-May-20 22 533
Maegan
Overreacting or no? Need honest opinions plz!
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On February 5, 2020 at 11:38

Hey! Sorry this is so long but here goes: So my Fh and I just sent out are list A invites and I was so excited! That is until one of my fh's friends told us they were so excited to come to the wedding...

Amelia, friday 7-Feb-20 14 377
Maegan
Show me your shoes!
Maegan of Wedding fashion, On November 2, 2019 at 14:01

Hey ladies! I'm having a horrible time deciding on what to wear on my feet day of! Our ceremony will be outdoors so if I go with a heel it will have to be block or wedge. I also like the idea of a...

Amelia, monday 25-Nov-19 47 1,211
Maegan
Can we have two rounds of invites?
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On November 17, 2019 at 18:37

So my Fh and I have had 2 guestlsits for a while now- the definite and the maybe's (if theres room). We just finished our invites and want to start sending them out to the definite list but were not...

Vinod, thursday 21-Nov-19 7 104
Maegan
How to handle all the extra fabric day of? dress and veil trains help
Maegan of Wedding fashion, On October 6, 2019 at 15:49

So ladies, my dress has a very long train that i plan on adding a bustle too and I have a cathedral length veil. For photos before the ceremony (our first look and some wedding party photos) I will...

Ashley, tuesday 8-Oct-19 7 144
Maegan
Best gift for my girls ideas!
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On September 18, 2019 at 10:35

Good morning ladies! I have a fun question this morning- as a bridesmaid or wedding party member, what is the best gift you've ever recieved? I'm paying for my girls hair and makeup day of as part of...

Rayanne, sunday 22-Sep-19 14 253
Maegan
Bridesmaid not joining in
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On June 12, 2019 at 11:39

Hi all! So over the last month my bridesmaids and I have started looking for their dresses. I wasn't planning on going this early but one of my bridesmaids has to move out west by end of July now...

Ashley, wednesday 21-Aug-19 13 181
Maegan
Ordered my Save the Dates!!
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On May 29, 2019 at 12:52

I'm so excited! I just ordered my save the dates- hooefully they're here soon! I've been playing with the design for a month or so now and I love it! Ordered them as postcards off vistaprint and got...

Maegan, wednesday 12-Jun-19 11 132
Maegan
Dressing your bridesmaids with your dress in mind. Help!
Maegan of Wedding fashion, On June 9, 2019 at 11:12

Hey all! So one of my BMs fiance's deployment got moved up so shes leaving for out west by the end of July now (rather then end of september) so my bridesmaid dress search just got moved wayyy up!! We...

Allison, monday 10-Jun-19 5 112
Maegan
Buck and Doe planning help!
Maegan of Before the wedding, On March 11, 2019 at 13:42

Hey ladies! So I've been loving the wedding planning and have been super calm and cool about that part but planning our buck and doe for next Feb has me super stressed out. We decided on the best date...

Erin, monday 11-Mar-19 5 123
Maegan
Hashtag help
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On February 9, 2019 at 13:37

Hi ladies! You have all been so helpful with ideas for these I thought I'd ask for some help! My Fh is Chad Gee (pronounced like the letter G) and I am Maegan Dubois. I am not taking his last name but...

Lynnie, wednesday 13-Feb-19 3 84
Maegan
We planned an adults only reception, now my FH thinks we should include his nieces. Help!
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On January 29, 2019 at 14:46

Hello, So our wedding planning has been going great so far. Early on we agreed on an adults only wedding with the only exception being my FH's neices as flower girls for the ceremony. I planned around...

Bianca, monday 11-Feb-19 19 206
Maegan
Makeup trial - when?
Maegan of Beauty, On February 2, 2019 at 16:46

Hey ladies, If you didn't use your makeup trial for engagement photos when did you use it? We've already done our engagement photos but I haven't booked a mua yet so just wondering what others might...

Stephanie, wednesday 6-Feb-19 19 236
Maegan
To cake or not to cake?
Maegan of Wedding reception, On August 7, 2018 at 12:45

So my FH and I were talking recently and we can't get over how expensive a wedding cake is! All we wanted was a 3 tier cake with 2 slabs being plastic or styrafoam and only the top one edible. This is...

Naomi, monday 20-Aug-18 38 372
Maegan
Doing my wedding on the Family Farm. Pros? Cons?
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On March 7, 2018 at 13:09

Hello all, I am newly engaged and would love to have my wedding on my family's farm however am worried it would way too hard to pull off. My dad has encouraged the idea many times as he believes it...

Erin, monday 9-Jul-18 16 1,361
Maegan
Best honeymoon spots for beginning of June??
Maegan of Honeymoon, On March 29, 2018 at 16:06

My Fiance and I need help figuring out where is best to go on our honeymoon when it will be the beginning of june. Will tropical islands be too hot? Should we just wait until the winter to honeymoon...

Erin, tuesday 17-Apr-18 6 83
Maegan
Bridesmaid advice and When to officially pick your bridesmaids
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On April 12, 2018 at 13:10

Hello! So my wedding is over 2 years from now, its May 30th 2020, so I am in no rush to pick my bridesmaids but friends and family keep asking who Im going to have and why I havent announced it yet. I...

Alexandra, saturday 14-Apr-18 11 610
Maegan
Help! What should i ask potential Photographers??
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On March 29, 2018 at 11:08

My Fiance and are starting to meet potential photographers tonight and I have no idea how to set them apart from one another? (besides price point obviously). What are some things that you asked your...

Jasslyn, saturday 7-Apr-18 13 160
Maegan
Bridal Party etiquette?? Should siblings including in laws always be in it? Can you just invite one half of a couple?
Maegan of Plan a wedding, On March 16, 2018 at 08:51

So I have an interesting situation here. My Fiance and I are getting married about a year after his sister and her fiance. She has already announced that I will be one of her bridesmaids to her family...

Lyla, tuesday 20-Mar-18 13 1,669

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics