Skip to main content
Sydney
Sydney

Bowmanville, Ontario ยท From February 2017

26 years old. Bartender. Looking forward to marrying the man of my dreams.

Happily married 🎉

August 25, 2018

2087days 23hrs
Lynnie
What are your bridesmaids wearing?
Lynnie, On November 27, 2018 at 14:40

What's your plan for bridesmaids attire? Will they all wear the same dress, or different colours and styles? Are they wearing... A) The same dress? Photo by Zahra Zaman Photography in Halifax, NS B)...

Rayanne, friday 26-Jul-19 39
Casey
Silicone Wedding Bands
Casey, On March 28, 2019 at 09:50

Hi Ladies! I am looking to get myself and my FH silicone wedding bands, on top of our regular wedding bands. He is an electrician and won't be able to wear a metal wedding band to work anyways, so he...

Casey, monday 15-Apr-19 15
Lynnie
What are you using for your card box?
Lynnie, On February 13, 2019 at 14:38

How are you collecting cards at your wedding? Did you DIY or customise your card box? We want to see your card box! Even if you donโ€™t have one yet, show off your inspiration! Photo from Southern Charm...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 31
Natasha
Recently married.... what would you change?
Natasha, On February 6, 2019 at 00:06

Wedding advice! What was your biggest regret for your wedding day or if you could change something on the wedding day what would it be?

Vinod, wednesday 10-Apr-19 38
Savannah
Gold Engagement Ring
Savannah, On January 22, 2019 at 22:47

Anyone else have a gold engagement ring!? My fiancรฉe and I wanted to use his grandmotherโ€™s gold wedding band so we wanted the engagement ring to match! I love the vintage look, especially with the...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 31
Bianca
Dresses That Didn't Make the Cut
Bianca, On January 13, 2019 at 16:13

Hello fellow brides-to-be! We all know that the search for the perfect wedding dress can be daunting, long, and exhausting. And we all know that feeling when you find THE DRESS that ends the search....

Leandra, tuesday 1-Aug-23 169 1
Joey
Flip Out Or Forget It? - When guests miss the RSVP deadline
Joey, On January 14, 2019 at 09:27

How do you feel about guests who miss your RSVP deadline? Does this make you flip out? Or are you able to forget it? Flip Out! How hard is it to RSVP?! Vendors are knocking down the door for your...

BunnyBride, monday 26-Aug-19 30
Joey
Flip Out Or Forget It? - Bad weather
Joey, On January 14, 2019 at 09:29

Throughout your whole wedding planning process you've tried to control lots of details, but one thing you absolutely cannot control is the weather. Does the threat of bad weather terrify you? Does...

BunnyBride, monday 26-Aug-19 33
Lynnie
What's your wedding hashtag?
Lynnie, On January 18, 2019 at 13:05

Are you going to have a cute and catchy hashtag for your guests to use on instagram? It can be a great way to find and share photos from your wedding! What's your wedding hashtag? Photo by Lovers of...

Rimon, saturday 2-Oct-21 46 1
Lynnie
How many tiers in your wedding cake?
Lynnie, On January 21, 2019 at 09:05

How many tiers will your wedding cake have? If you're serving something else sweet, how many pieces are your ordering per person? Photo from Melanie's Cakes in Newmarket, ON Next Question: How many...

Brittany, wednesday 6-Feb-19 32
Lynnie
How many days will you spend on your honeymoon?

Last but definitely not least - how many days will you spend on your honeymoon? ๐Ÿ–๏ธ Photo from Destination Weddings and Honeymoons By AJ in Mississauga, ON Thanks for playing and giving us all your...

Daniel, tuesday 30-Jul-19 35
Lynnie
How many times a day do you say "I love you"?

Don't forget about your fiancรฉ(e) in the midst of all the planning craziness!! How many times a day do you say "I love you"? Photo from WeddingWire's Love Quotes Pinterest board Next Question: How...

Erin, thursday 2-May-19 35
Lynnie
How many dresses have you tried on?

Whether you're wearing a wedding dress, a suit, or even a bridal jumpsuit - how many outfits have you tried on so far for your wedding? Photo from The Gown in Newmarket, ON Next Question: How many...

Nicole, wednesday 6-Feb-19 37
Lynnie
How many times have you changed your budget?

Figuring out the budget for your wedding is not easy! It can change with every single contract and purchase, as you decide where to splurge and where to save! How many times has your budget changed? ๐Ÿ’ฐ...

Brittany, wednesday 6-Feb-19 35
Lynnie
How many people in your bridal party?

Bridesmaids, bridesmen, groomsmen, women of honour, flower girls, ring bearers... the list goes on and on! How many total people will you have in your bridal party? Photo from Events by Sarah Megan in...

Kathleen, wednesday 5-Jun-19 44
Lynnie
How many venues did you tour?

How many different wedding venues did you take a look at? How much in-person scouting did you do?? Photo from Aquatopia Water Garden Conservatory in Ottawa Next Question: How many people in your...

Kathleen, wednesday 5-Jun-19 40
Lynnie
How many wedding colours?

How many different colours are you incorporating throughout your wedding decor? ๐ŸŽจ Are you focusing on one or two main colours, or do you have a full colour palette? :: Pinterest Next Question: How...

Michelle, friday 7-Jun-19 39
Lynnie
How many years have you been together?

How long has it been since you first starting dating? How many years have you and your fiancรฉ(e) been together? ๐Ÿ“… Photo by Isle + Oak Photography in Coquitlam, BC Next Question: How many wedding...

Donna Yeung, thursday 2-May-19 43
Tori
Custom Ring Roll Call!
Tori, On January 21, 2019 at 16:34

Hello everybody! Who doesn't like to see a nice ring right? Let me see your custom rings!! Here is mine: It is a hear shaped diamond with a thick band. I described what I wanted to my Fiancรฉ and he...

Tori, tuesday 12-Feb-19 30
Alexandra
The Second Most Important Dresses!
Alexandra, On January 21, 2019 at 23:25

Good Evening Ladies! Iโ€™m just over the 300 day mark (EEP) so itโ€™s time for me to really buckle down and start thinking about bridesmaid dresses for real! I want to see your dresses/contenders! What...

Sydney, thursday 24-Jan-19 16
Lynnie
Do you have a special 'getting ready' outfit?
Lynnie, On January 23, 2019 at 14:00

Are you planning on wearing something special to get ready in on your wedding day? Something fun and bridal to wear while getting your hair and makeup done, or for special pictures with your bridal...

Natasha, tuesday 5-Feb-19 24
Lynnie
What do you love most about your wedding dress?
Lynnie, On December 21, 2018 at 13:05

Is there one detail of your wedding dress that you are absolutely obsessed with? Do you just love the dainty buttons, intricate lace, or stunning train? Let's share the dress love! What do you love...

Allyson, saturday 2-Feb-19 37
Alli
#hashtag Help ๐Ÿ’
Alli, On December 26, 2018 at 00:29

Hi all! We just got engaged and Iโ€™m looking for help coming up with a hashtag! The last name is Trotter โ˜บ๏ธ

Bianca, monday 31-Dec-18 6
Sydney
Wedding photos!
Sydney, On December 16, 2018 at 23:26

When we got our wedding photos I fell in love all over again, just wanted to share a few of my favourites! โ™ฅ๏ธ If I can give any advice to upcoming brides - donโ€™t sweat the small stuff. Donโ€™t worry if...

Racheal, thursday 11-Apr-19 30 501
Donna
Lock on Cards or not
Donna, On December 13, 2018 at 20:56

My sister in law asked me if I have a lock on my Cards box, I don't feel that any one like Family or Close friends would steal, now she has me thinking. Who is to take the cards and presents to your...

Sydney, sunday 16-Dec-18 15
Joey
#FianceFriday - Show off your favourite engagement photo
Joey, On December 14, 2018 at 08:05

I hope youโ€™re spending this Friday with your special someone! In honor of #FianceFriday I want to see your favorite photo from your engagement photo shoot. Get ready for all the heart eyes!! Photo by...

Candace, thursday 20-Dec-18 33
Joey
Describe your wedding day look in 3 words
Joey, On December 15, 2018 at 14:05

How would you describe your wedding day look? How do you hope your guests will describe your "I do" style? Romantic? Regal? Eclectic? Ethereal? Understated? Suave? Colorful? Fierce? Describe your...

Erin, thursday 20-Dec-18 17
Sydney
Thank-you card help!
Sydney, On December 13, 2018 at 20:16

With all the hustle and bustle of the wedding/honeymoon over, now it's time to do our thank-you cards! We're looking for somewhere to get cards made, with the front of the card being one of our...

Kaila, wednesday 2-Oct-19 10
Joey
Whose names are going on your invitations?
Joey, On December 4, 2018 at 08:34

Invitation etiquette is tricky stuff! After you pick the style of invitation you want, you'll need to make certain the wording you use is just right. The first part of an invitation traditionally...

Bianca, tuesday 8-Jan-19 19
Joey
#FianceFriday - describe your relationship in emojis
Joey, On November 30, 2018 at 08:05

We talk a lot about your wedding, but what about your relationship with your fiancรฉ(e)? Show us a glimpse into your love story using only emojis! ? ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ˜บ ๐Ÿก? ๐ŸŽผ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’? ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ˜‰? ๐Ÿ• ๐ŸŽฎ ๐Ÿค˜? ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉ ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿ’? ...

Samantha, thursday 6-Dec-18 20
Joey
#MakeUpMonday: What kind of manicure?
Joey, On November 26, 2018 at 08:04

In honor of #MakeUpMonday let's talk beauty treatments What kind of manicure are you going for on your wedding day? Traditional polish? Gel? Acrylic? SNS? Full color? Nude? French tips? Glitter? A...

Leah, friday 30-Nov-18 28

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics