Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Casey
Master October 2019 Ontario

Silicone Wedding Bands

Casey, on March 28, 2019 at 09:50 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 15

Hi Ladies!

I am looking to get myself and my FH silicone wedding bands, on top of our regular wedding bands. He is an electrician and won't be able to wear a metal wedding band to work anyways, so he looking for an alternative. Plus will all the outdoor activities we do, we want to have something that we do not have to be super careful with.

I know there are the Enso ones that are American. Does anyone know of any good Canadian brands that you can get?

15 Comments

Latest activity by Casey, on April 15, 2019 at 19:24
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes!! I signed up for emails so I can catch the deals lol!
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I don’t know if you’re still looking at the Enso bands, but I just saw that they have a mother’s day sale on right now !
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats awesome. Thanks so much Brittany! Will for sure keep an eye out for their sales.

Fh's grandma also lives in the states, so we could most likely ship them to her for cheaper Smiley smile

• Brittany
    Devoted August 2019 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you wait for enso to have a sale.. which they have many it's honestly not that expensive. Their quality of rings and selection are worth it for me. I have the stackable ones in a few different varieties and I love them. FH will be getting one too. I think shipping is only like 9 dollars?

I got 3 different stackables for like $45 when I bought on sale.

Plus their customer service department is awesome.

My mom bought me the wrong size for Christmas and they just sent me new ones.

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

He absolutely hates wearing anything on his hands but he has actually forgotten he is wearing it a couple times, he says they are very comfortable. Especially when he is working

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Are they comfortable for him?
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is also an electrician and he got his off of Amazon actually. He got a package of 5 for cheap. They have a bunch of different colours to choose from and everything!

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats exactly why I was looking at them as well, I have small fingers, so anything too big or bulky is just annoying for me to wear. I love my engagement ring, and love the wedding band I want to get, but I don't wear it to the gym, or fishing because I'm scared to ruin it!

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh good call on the Black Friday sales! We get married in October, so I am sure he can wait until November for it lol!
    Thanks Sydney Smiley smile

• Lauren
    Curious August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Lauren ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have also been looking at Enso bands! My fiance is an electrician too, and I'm a butcher and don't like wearing my ring while working with the saws. Plus we own a small farm so a silicone ring just seems smart! I love the Enso ones as they come in sets that have matching rings for him and I but the ladies is much smaller and thinner
  • Sydney
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Sydney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought the Enso rings for my fiancé because he’s a carpenter and he doesn’t wear hai wedding band during the week. He LOVES it. He wears it to work every day, and he loves is for when he goes golfing because he can’t even feel it. If you wait until they have sales, they have GREAT prices - I got them for Black Friday and got two for 35$
  • Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The Sportchek ones actually aren't that bad!

I have seen some on Amazon as well but am hesitant to get them lol.

• Casey
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is exactly my issue LOL. They are super nice, but by the time you add in tax, exchange and everything its nuts.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was looking into the Qalo Silicone rings from Sportchek: https://www.sportchek.ca/brands/qalo.html

And then through Amazon.ca I found this website that has free shipping in Canada and USA for orders over $35: https://knotheory.com/

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got one for my FH, who does contracting work part time, and one for me as well, both from Enso, because I couldn't find a Canadian brand whose products I like. The enso rings are okay, but in my opinion they are super overpriced for what they are. I wasn't too happy, considering I paid over $50 per ring after shipping and duties.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics