Skip to main content
Ashley
Ashley

Ajax, Ontario · From January 2017

25 year old HR Coordinator finally living out her dream of planning her wedding to the most amazing man!

Happily married 🎉

March 23, 2018

2198days 2hrs
Ashley
we are Married!!!!
Ashley, On April 9, 2018 at 13:48

We did it!!! Our day was beyond perfect and everything went so smoothly, I cannot wait for our full photos back from our photographer (TNM Photography). Here are some sneak peaks! Sneak Peak 1Sneak...

Carmela, friday 13-Apr-18 32 303
Bethany
The countdown is on! How many days left?!
Bethany, On March 17, 2018 at 18:47

Hey ladies! I don't know if you use the countdown on this app but I sure do!! How many days do you all have left? I'm down to 119! The big day is coming soon for us all!!

Jen, monday 19-Mar-18 36
Lynnie
March Brides & Grooms - It's Your Month!!
Lynnie, On March 1, 2018 at 09:05

An early congrats to all of our March brides and grooms!! Who is getting married this month? How are you feeling? Stressed, excited, ecstatic?? Any last minute projects you're trying to finish up? Are...

Ashley, monday 5-Mar-18 3
Kelly
Colour Confusion
Kelly, On January 30, 2018 at 17:27

Hi. I need help with colours. Anybody out there good with colour pallets? My dress is white lace and tulle over a blush lining so its got a bit of a pinky hue. We're pretty set of the bridesmaids...

Elizabeth, friday 2-Mar-18 13
Ashley
Bridesmaids Duties
Ashley, On January 24, 2018 at 11:34

Hi ladies just a quick question, Is it a lot to ask of 5 bridesmaids to host a shower, bachelorette, and a stag and doe? I am thinking may be much but I could also be acting cheap. What is everyone's...

Carmela, thursday 25-Jan-18 13
Joey
Do you watch any wedding tv shows?
Joey, On January 17, 2018 at 08:39

Wedding shows are getting to be so popular! There are so many types to help you get your wedding fix. Some help you plan, some warm your heart, and some are just plain ridiculous (you know the ones...

Samantha, friday 24-Dec-21 23
Noelle
Bridesmaid dress colour with blush gown?
Noelle, On January 12, 2018 at 00:13

Hi everyone! I am having a bridesmaid dress dilemma. My wedding dress has a slight blush tone to it, and I’m not sure what colour of bridesmaid dresses I should go with. I wanted a really pale blush...

Erin, thursday 18-Jan-18 11
Courtney
Day of Timeline
Courtney, On January 11, 2018 at 13:32

I'm starting to put together our time line for the day.. but I'm seriously at a loss on how to handle all the reception stuff. - When do you do the first dance? - When do you do parent dances...

Erin, thursday 18-Jan-18 11
April
Color options for the guys
April, On January 10, 2018 at 08:52

Hey everyone, I’m getting married in Sept and I always thought my FH and his groomsmen would wear grey suits but now my bridesmaids are all wearing different shades of grey. I don’t want everyone to...

Vinod, thursday 11-Jan-18 11
Joey
The wedding party - are even sides important to you?
Joey, On January 11, 2018 at 08:05

This is a question that I see asked about all the time in various forms - should anything be done about uneven sides in the wedding party? Are you and your partner having the same number of...

Katie, tuesday 30-Jan-18 23
Lynnie
What are your bachelor or bachelorette party plans?
Lynnie, On January 9, 2018 at 12:05

Are you having a bach party? Tell us all about your plans! Will it be crazy or relaxing? A night out with friends or a weekend away?? Photo from Montreal Limos VIP ***** For bach party inspiration,...

Dani, thursday 12-Jul-18 12
Vanessa
Show off your Bridesmaid Dress Selection
Vanessa, On January 9, 2018 at 21:00

Hey Everyone thought I would show what 2 out of my 4 girls have chosen so far. The colour is set in stone and the dress had to have some lace on it. Its also going to be hot so short is best. 8...

Candace, sunday 14-Jan-18 23
Jen
Are you using a hashtag?
Jen, On January 8, 2018 at 16:18

I've read sooooo many things about keeping your hashtag short if you're going to use one for the day of the wedding but we absolutely had to have this one as! We are also going to make a custom...

Sashanette, thursday 11-Jan-18 43
Kailey
Pros and Cons of a first look?
Kailey, On January 7, 2018 at 16:23

My fiancé and I are planning an evening wedding. We are deciding if we do a first look and most of the pictures before the ceremony. We are torn as to if we do a first look and wondering the pros and...

Becky, thursday 15-Mar-18 18
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - When did you realize they were The One?
Joey, On January 8, 2018 at 08:05

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When did you realize that your special...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 25
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - When did/will you move in together?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When did you, or when will you, move...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 32
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Where did you go on your first trip together?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here The first time the two of you went...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 22
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who said "I love you" first?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who was the bold romantic who said "I...

Samantha, friday 29-Oct-21 32
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who initiated the first kiss?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who kissed who first? Photo by...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 25
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - What was your first date?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here What did the two of you do for your...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 23
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Who asked who out first?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here Who made the first move and asked the...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 26
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - Was it love at first sight?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here When you first met, was it love at...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 22
Joey
Tell us about your relationship - How did you meet?

This week's quiz is all about love! I can't think of a better way to start off the new year than by celebrating the amazing relationships that bring you all here How did you and your special someone...

Leanne, thursday 6-Sep-18 24
Julie-Ann
Getting ready outfit
Julie-Ann, On January 1, 2018 at 23:14

My wedding is in February and I’ve been trying to come up with an alternate “getting ready” outfit for myself and bridesmaids. I’d rather we all be comfy and cozy instead of the typical robe idea....

Stephanie, wednesday 10-Jan-18 7
Rebecca
How do you feel about the groom seeing the bride before the wedding ?
Rebecca, On December 29, 2017 at 11:55

So my fiancé and I have been on a long search for a great venue where we can get married on site since we aren’t having a church ceremony. We have recently decided on a great place, great price,...

Erin, wednesday 3-Jan-18 17
Joey
How are you staying calm while wedding planning?
Joey, On December 29, 2017 at 08:05

Breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out... Wedding planning can be complex and time consuming, but it shouldn't stress you out. It's important to take care of your wellness throughout...

Erin, wednesday 3-Jan-18 10
Meghan
All inclusive vs. cruise
Meghan, On December 28, 2017 at 09:37

We were planning on going to an all inclusive resort somewhere down south for our honeymoon because I have never been. However we would be going in August and we’ve had a few people tell us that it’s...

Meghan, wednesday 3-Jan-18 13
Shaina
Losing Weight
Shaina, On December 21, 2017 at 23:02

Is anybody trying to lose weight for the big day? Got any tips for a junk-food-loving feeling-eater? LOL. I wasn't too worried about the weight thing because my FH loves me the way I am and I was...

Samantha, thursday 4-Jan-18 28
Joey
Do you get your rings cleaned?
Joey, On December 22, 2017 at 08:05

What kind of maintenance do you do for your engagement and wedding rings? Do you clean them at home? Do you get them professionally cleaned? How often? What works best for you? Share your tips and...

Brittany, tuesday 23-Jan-18 17
Lynnie
Winter Wedding Outwear! ❄️
Lynnie, On December 21, 2017 at 13:05

Calling all winter weddings! What will you wear to stay warm? ❄️ Fur WrapPhoto by Tara Peach Photography in Kelowna Bridal CapePhoto by Ruth Stenson Photography in Kingston, ON Hat, gloves, scarves,...

Bethany, friday 22-Dec-17 5
Michelle
Wedding Decor Help
Michelle, On December 20, 2017 at 01:47

So in an attempt to save some money, we have rented a hall for 2 days (1 day to set up and 1 day for our actually wedding ceremony/reception). This has saved us literally thousands. But now we have...

Michelle, friday 12-Jan-18 20

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics