Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie-Ann
Curious February 2018 Ontario

Getting ready outfit

Julie-Ann, on January 1, 2018 at 23:14 Posted in Beauty 0 7
My wedding is in February and I’ve been trying to come up with an alternate “getting ready” outfit for myself and bridesmaids. I’d rather we all be comfy and cozy instead of the typical robe idea. Which I love for a summer wedding and still considering it if I can’t find anything else. I did have some plaid shirts but I returned them.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on January 10, 2018 at 11:05
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I decided, while getting ready photos are really cute, I really want photos of us in our dresses more. I am going to tell my bridesmaids to wear any combination of our wedding colours, white, black. I really like the look of same colours, mixed and matched throughout the outfit.

• Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have seen jean shirts and leggings from a friend. I am doing Purple robes for the bridesmaids, white for me and a flower one for my daughter all with their roles on the back as its also a picture too.

• Kristine
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Kristine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We wore the robes (white for me, pink for them) but I told everybody to bring a tank top/shirt and pair of shorts to wear underneath so they would be comfortable. (October wedding)

They do also make full length robes

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A coworker of mine did getting ready pajamas and had all her bridal party in matching onesies, it was actually really cute! This was for her December wedding so it kept them warm and comfy Smiley smile

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think if you just tell everyone to show up in something comfortable and cozy that it should be enough. Don't feel like you have to buy everyone a coordinated outfit or anything. My girls and I just hung out in pajamas or sweats.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about matching PJs?? You can buy button tops! Check out la vie en rose or la senza even.

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting married in March and we are having all of us wear a plaid shirt with leggings and I bought the girls cabin socks to wear. We will be cozy but coordinated! Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics