Lizmridha

Niagara on the Lake, Ontario · From November 2016

Happily married 🎉

November 24, 2018

1979days 1hrs
Lynnie
What time does your wedding start? 🕒
Lynnie, On November 20, 2018 at 13:05

It’s go time!! When will you officially get the party started and kick off the wedding celebrations? Will your ceremony start early in the morning, closer to mid-afternoon, or in the evening? What...

Samantha, friday 7-Dec-18 21
Lizmridha
4 days to go!!!
Lizmridha, On November 19, 2018 at 15:29

Hey guys!!! 4 days until the big day. Any last minute advise?

Bianca, wednesday 21-Nov-18 8
Lynnie
Which ceremony backdrop is your favourite?
Lynnie, On November 19, 2018 at 13:05

Who's feeling cozy? Which of these winter-approved ceremony backdrops is your fave? ❄️ Fireplace perfection? Photo from Flowers by Janie in Calgary Words of love? Photo by Chic by Nicole Event...

Robyn, tuesday 20-Nov-18 18
Lynnie
Bouquet Toss: Yea or Nay?
Lynnie, On November 12, 2018 at 09:05

Will you be tossing your bouquet to the single ladies at your wedding? Or are you skipping this tradition? Photo from Bulldog Music in Winnipeg, MB Next Question: Garter Toss: Yea or Nay? Or start...

Samantha, monday 10-Dec-18 28
Lizmridha
Signature Cocktails!!!
Lizmridha, On November 6, 2018 at 12:25

Hi ladies, I have the option to do His and Hers signature cocktail for the reception. But it's up to me to provide my venue with recipes (as long as all the ingredients are from my bar package). And I...

Vinod, friday 9-Nov-18 10
Marleau
Tattoos vs Wedding Rings!
Marleau, On November 3, 2018 at 03:27

This is a good one, tattoos vs wedding rings. I absolutly love my engagement ring and wedding band but to have the option not to wear it and still show off something that symbolizes my marriage was...

Rebecca, monday 23-Sep-19 27
Joey
Totally chic, or too much? - Live Entertainment
Joey, On November 5, 2018 at 08:05

Let's look back at some of the most luxurious and unique wedding trends in recent years and find out which our community thinks are totally chic, and which are just too much! Caricaturists, magicians,...

Natalie, friday 23-Nov-18 17
Tori
Walking down the aisle
Tori, On October 29, 2018 at 10:55

So this is a question that I have been putting off but figure - why not survey the rest of the community?? Will you be walking down the aisle with your dad? Will it be both parents? How about you and...

Shannon, monday 29-Jul-19 59
Denai
What is something unique you did/will do at your wedding?
Denai, On October 1, 2018 at 12:30

I love when weddings are different than the average traditional type of wedding! What is something you’re planning on doing or did at your wedding that was typically different than most!? It can be...

Sara, thursday 4-Oct-18 27
Lynnie
First Dance - Before or After Dinner?
Lynnie, On October 1, 2018 at 09:05

When will you share your first dance together as a married couple? Will your first dance be before or after dinner? Before Dinner? Photo from Erin Estate Weddings in Erin, ON Or After Dinner? Photo...

Kaisha, saturday 17-Nov-18 28
Joey
Your wedding dress - showing it off or keeping it super secret?
Joey, On September 18, 2018 at 08:05

If you've said yes to the dress, are you keeping it a total secret? If you're sharing it, who is allowed into the inner circle? A friend? Your mom? Your grandparents? Your wedding party? Your partner?...

Brittany, wednesday 19-Sep-18 22
Joey
Did you do a cake tasting?
Joey, On September 12, 2018 at 08:11

Did you do a cake tasting before you booked your wedding cake baker? Or did you do one after you booked your baker? Maybe you didn't do one at all! Did your tasting change your mind about anything you...

Natasha, friday 14-Sep-18 12
Joey
Will you have a champagne toast?
Joey, On September 8, 2018 at 14:05

At your reception, will your guests be toasting you with champagne? Prosecco? Or whatever drink is in their glass? What will YOU be toasting with? Raise a glass (or a can!) Photo by Grey Loft Studio...

Brittany, monday 10-Sep-18 12
Joey
Show me your e-pics with pets!
Joey, On September 5, 2018 at 08:09

Did you include your animals in your engagement photos? Pets are undoubtedly a very important part of many of our lives, so it's natural to want them to be included in an engagement photo session....

Emily, tuesday 25-Sep-18 12
Joey
Getting ready outfits - what will you wear to get ready?
Joey, On June 29, 2018 at 08:05

What will you wear to get ready on the morning of your wedding - pjs, robes, hoodies, tanks, flannel? Will your wedding party be matching you? Will these items be personalized? In this wedding party...

Katrina, sunday 12-Aug-18 27
Joey
Let's Talk Photos! Engagement
Joey, On June 25, 2018 at 09:41

Have you done (or will you be doing) an engagement photo session? Are you using the same photographer for e-pics that you're using for your wedding? Drop your favorite e-pics below if you have them...

Rachael, wednesday 4-Jul-18 36
B
Writing invitations
Bianca, On June 26, 2018 at 00:07

I have bad writing. Is it ok or Appropriate to use Address Labels for the Envelopes?

Gabbie, thursday 12-Jul-18 21
M
Veil Covering or Not?
Megis, On June 25, 2018 at 20:31

I have a veil for my dress but a debating how to wear it. Covering the face may be good cuz I'm shy and it will only be for a short time. Not sure about makeup accidentally transferring to it though....

Cherry, tuesday 17-Jul-18 16
Joey
Was it tough to choose your colour palette?
Joey, On June 26, 2018 at 08:05

Did you know right away what colors you wanted for your wedding? Or was it difficult to finalize your choice? What colors did you choose? Photo by Pastel Dress Party in Toronto

Stephanie, sunday 1-Jul-18 26
Gabrielle
Help - what is the difference?!
Gabrielle, On June 26, 2018 at 08:11

Do you have to have a staff and doe AND a bridal shower?? If so, how many months before the wedding?

Michelle, thursday 5-Jul-18 9
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many months is your engagement?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:04

Welcome to this week's game! It's a quick get to know you game. For each question, answer with your number. So... By the time of your wedding, how many months will you have been engaged? Photo by Wee...

Kathleen, wednesday 27-Oct-21 156
Lizmridha
Dress alteration...
Lizmridha, On June 21, 2018 at 11:40

Does anyone know an affordable place to do alterations? :/ I'm very happy with my dress, it just needs some adjustments here and there. And I don't want to lose a fortune just to adjust the dress by a...

Lizmridha, thursday 21-Jun-18 5
Alexa
Fake Flowers?
Alexa, On June 18, 2018 at 12:30

Hi Ladies! We are trying to keep the budget low. What are everyones thoughts on artificial flowers? I'd like to put them on the dinner tables in vases with other decor.

Lizmridha, thursday 21-Jun-18 11
Lynnie
Shoes: comfort or couture?
Lynnie, On June 20, 2018 at 13:05

How did you decide on your shoes? Are you dressing for comfort or fashion? 👠👞 Comfort?Photo from Weddings For All Or Couture?Photo by Shawna Rae Wedding Photography in Vancouver Shoes by The Bespoken...

Samantha, friday 28-Jan-22 44
Lizmridha
Hashtag help!
Lizmridha, On June 18, 2018 at 14:11

Popular question in the community looks like. Need help with hashtag! We are doing a video game themed wedding and we have no clue how to be creative with the hashtag. We are avoiding all the generic...

Bianca, wednesday 20-Jun-18 10
Lynnie
What has been the most surprisingly stressful part of planning?
Lynnie, On June 18, 2018 at 10:26

We can all admit that wedding planning isn't always the most magical experience! In fact, it can be really stressful. You may have started the planning process knowing that balancing your budget or...

Kaisha, sunday 18-Nov-18 32
Courtney
Videographer
Courtney, On June 15, 2018 at 18:27

So we originally weren't hiring a Videographer because we both didn't want to spend the additional money. We planned on setting up some go pros to capture the ceremony as I really wanted to have our...

Rachael, wednesday 20-Jun-18 15
Joey
What's your favourite kind of cake topper?
Joey, On June 5, 2018 at 08:05

Are you drawn to a certain type of cake topper? Is there one type that you always seem to gravitate to? What is your favorite type of cake topper? Flowers? Words? Figures? Characters? Something else? ...

Lizmridha, saturday 16-Jun-18 18

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics