Hey guys!!! 4 days until the big day. Any last minute advise? Smiley smile

8 Comments

Latest activity by Bianca, on November 21, 2018 at 17:07
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is incredible! Have fun at your wedding! Everything will be lovely Smiley smile

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So excited for you! Enjoy every minute!

• Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Breathe.
    On the day of, make sure to stop at some point, take a deep breath, pause and drink it all in.
    All your hard work and planning has paid off so remember to enjoy the day and why everyone has come together - to celebrate the two of you as you formalize your bond and union.
    Have fun!
  • Lizmridha
    Curious November 2018 Ontario
    Lizmridha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have lists for what to pack, list of all the decor I still have to do and pack. I go over the day of timeline everyday and try to picture everything in my head how it will go. I have OCD and control issues LOL for some reason I encourage my vendors to contact me the day off. We'll see if it was a mistake :/ I'm just so afraid of anything going wrong Smiley sad

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Something to go through if you wish on the next few days. Checklists are great to ensure all the ceremony items are put into 1 bag as for reception decor and other items. Wedding dress accessories and bridesmaid accessories/gifts also done and aside.

Congrats ahead of time towards your day. Everything will go smoothly and perfect as you two celebrate as husband and wife.

Do take your wedding folder in case of vendor not showing up or performing their part. Any information to be verified can be done at the time of getting ready.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have a mini sewing kit, some breath mints are v important before you walk down the aisle, remember to take a few candid photos of you and the hubby because pics that only the two of you know about are worth it, and just enjoy. Don't stress, because not much can be done now.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Drink water! All day!

Give your phone to someone you trust to intercept phone calls and texts (don't know why people think they should contact the bride on her wedding day, but someone always does!)

Take a moment to look out at your guests (I did it as the pastor was announcing us husband and wife!)

Don't worry about the little things--only you will notice, not your guests!

Eat!

Pee!

Do your best to talk to all your guests.

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Breathe! Take time for yourself, and your FH... just relax and don't stress about the little things. Maybe go down a list of anything that needed to be picked up/dropped off in the next couple days, and do a last reach out to anyone with specific responsibilities on the big day.

At this point, everything is probably ready, so just focus on being happy/excited!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics