Brampton, Ontario · From October 2016

DIY!

Happily married 🎉

September 16, 2017

2407days 16hrs
Maria
Found a venue!?
Maria, On December 16, 2016 at 09:48

After soo much searching, emailing and stressing out. I think we've decided on a venue. For the ceremony and reception!? And my fiancé actually agreed with me! It's at the Desert Blume Golf Club, have...

Maria, tuesday 20-Dec-16 11
Emilie
What songs get you excited about your wedding?
Emilie, On December 9, 2016 at 16:05

Hi wonderful ladies I can't help it! Whenever I hear a song, a whole story comes with it in my head and gets me excited about what's coming up next! What songs get you excited about your wedding?...

Shannon, monday 19-Dec-16 6
Shannon
My fh's band?
Shannon, On December 10, 2016 at 01:57

So when I proposed to my FH I bought him an engagement ring (the one in the picture) I will eventually be wearing an engagement ring too. I know that usually when ladies get married they wear both...

Marie, wednesday 18-Jan-17 14
Maly
Wedding planning during the holidays!
Maly, On December 6, 2016 at 20:31

Hey ladies!! Having a hard time focusing on wedding stuff this month?? Fret not! Don't be discouraged! I'm feeling the same way and it is tiring! Especially if you work in retail. I just wanted to...

Natasha, wednesday 7-Dec-16 5 67
Samtam
Throwback thursday!
Samtam, On December 1, 2016 at 17:07

Hey guys and gals! It's Throwback Thursday so post a picture of you and your fiance from back when you first starting dating! Tomorrow is my husband's birthday so I just posted this on Facebook today...

Samtam, monday 5-Dec-16 28
Mackenzie
What should the bridesmaids / maid of honour pay for?
Mackenzie, On December 2, 2016 at 19:36

Hey everyone, So my bridesmaids are paying for their dresses and shoes (the shoes do not matter as their dresses are long .. so its all them for that). I am paying for nails, hair and makeup I bought...

Jennalyn, wednesday 7-Dec-16 12 1
Lisa
Need your help brides! - wedding dress a or b?
Lisa, On December 1, 2016 at 22:22

Ok ladies need your help! Mikaella Bridal came out with their 2017 Spring Collection today and the dress what I was visualising in my mind, that I was going to ask them to customise , actually exists...

Lisa, thursday 8-Dec-16 36
Emilie
Tattoos at your wedding. Hide or wear with pride?
Emilie, On October 27, 2016 at 09:05

Hi wonderful brides Today... I have prepared a beautiful discussion, but just before.. I wanted to see how you felt about tattoos at your wedding? If you have a tattoo... Will you try to hide it or...

Natasha, friday 2-Dec-16 21
Chantal
Choosing our rings
Chantal, On November 19, 2016 at 20:48

This is the ring I am in LOVE with! This is the ring we've both choosen.

Lisa, monday 28-Nov-16 8
Katherine
Chinese dresses
Katherine, On November 16, 2016 at 15:54

I have found the dress I want, but it costs $1200 at David's bridal and I would need $400 worth of alterations... I've looked online for it and can get it pre-owned for $700 CAD...

Cui, thursday 1-Jun-17 27
Amy-Lynn
Not expected!
Amy-Lynn, On November 28, 2016 at 16:24

Hello ladies, So just last week I found out my fiancé and I are expecting our first child! July 2017! Which I'm super excited about, I can't wait to meet the little bundle of love. However people keep...

Marie, saturday 11-Feb-17 10
Amy-Lynn
Not thinking straight??
Amy-Lynn, On November 18, 2016 at 17:51

Hey lovelies! So I'm not sure if this is normal or I'm stressed or what. But lately I just have been feeling blah, I haven't wanted to talk about the wedding or do planning or anything. Part of me...

Natasha, tuesday 29-Nov-16 14
Simone
Simone: my wedding makup in 3 pictures!
Simone, On November 24, 2016 at 23:47

My choice of makeup in 3 three pictures are summed up as the following: 1st picture - shimmering gold eye shadow that stands out but blends nicely with my completion, 2nd picture with nice eyeliner...

Simone, thursday 1-Dec-16 26
Maly
Booked a venue finally!!
Maly, On November 21, 2016 at 06:59

The club at North Halton in Georgetown! The event manager there is what sold me! And the beautiful place obviously! So excited!

Maly, thursday 24-Nov-16 31
Emilie
DIYs for your wedding! Share your pictures!
Emilie, On November 5, 2016 at 10:05

Hey wonderful community DIYs are such a great way to get creative about your wedding and make it completely unique! Share pictures of the DIYs you're making for your wedding!

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 47
Valerie
Makeup trial!
Valerie, On November 20, 2016 at 22:54

Hey brides to be (and our newest newlywed)!! I was SUPPOSE to have my hair AND makeup trial, but the hair stylist got insanely sick and had to reschedule. But I got my makeup trial done on it's own...

Maly, thursday 24-Nov-16 24
Jason&nataly
What kind of shoes!? matching with the dress or adding more color!?
Jason&nataly, On November 21, 2016 at 14:25

Hello lady's, I was wondering how many of you are thinking to wear a different color with your wedding dress...I am excited about the idea to add another color to my dress, matching maybe the bouquet...

Bethany, sunday 26-Nov-17 44
Emilie
Show off your ring!!
Emilie, On June 28, 2016 at 15:55

Hey beautiful ladies!! Now is the time to show us that beautiful engagement ring of yours!! Post a picture here and tell us if there's something symbolic about your ring Photo taken from Allen and...

Adriana, tuesday 28-Feb-23 215
Emilie
Will you order Thank You cards before or after the wedding?
Emilie, On November 15, 2016 at 10:05

Hi wonderful bride Now that our new community is seeing a few of its most recent members "graduate" and on to a new adventure, I thought I would ask you this question Will you order your Thank You...

Bethany, saturday 25-Nov-17 11
Samtam
Back and married! (bam!)
Samtam, On November 16, 2016 at 18:18

So we just got back last night and it's crazy how everything feels so different but still the same! Luckily we got some sneak peek pictures from photographer to hold us over so here they are!...

Samtam, tuesday 15-Aug-17 25
Maly
Found my dress on pinterest!!
Maly, On November 8, 2016 at 19:53

I've had this vision in my head to mix a mermaid and a ballgown! And for thee longest time I could not find what I was looking for!! I finally found it!! I hope I can find one in my budget!!

Maly, sunday 13-Nov-16 20
Emilie
Are your bridesmaids involved in your planning?
Emilie, On November 10, 2016 at 14:05

Hey lovely ladies I'm so glad you chose your girls! Are they helping you with the planning? What are they helping you with? Image: Pinterest

Eartha, monday 14-Nov-16 12
Emilie
How did you tell your guests their kids were "not invited"?
Emilie, On November 10, 2016 at 10:05

Hi wonderful brides It's a decision that we make when deciding on the guest list... Are kids invited or not? If you decided to have an "adult-only" wedding how did you tell your friends or guests? How...

Shannon, friday 9-Dec-16 9
S
Wedding invitations
Shelley, On November 10, 2016 at 10:29

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to order wedding invitations online?

Shelley, tuesday 15-Nov-16 11
Maly
Phone Case with New Initials!!
Maly, On November 8, 2016 at 10:35

Why not have an awesome phone case to go along with your awesome selves?? I did!! Tatiana at momscase custom made this beautiful case when I got engaged!! It will be my new initials!! So in love! And...

Emilie, wednesday 9-Nov-16 8
Maly
Affordable wedding invitations!
Maly, On November 3, 2016 at 08:03

Hey guys!! Michael's has some really nice and affordable wedding invitations!! They are $55 for 30! But that includes samples for print tests, rsvp cards, blank note cards ( thank you cards?)...

Maly, tuesday 8-Nov-16 28
Chelsea
Wedding dress secret
Chelsea, On November 7, 2016 at 13:46

Will you staying traditional and be keeping your dress hidden from your FH or are going to show him what the dress looks like in advance? If you are keeping your dress a secret, where will you be...

Laura, thursday 10-Nov-16 15
Emilie
Pinterest: Expectations vs. Reality
Emilie, On November 7, 2016 at 15:05

Hi amazing brides Guilty pleasure... I love sharing with you ideas from Pinterest and I'm sure you love browsing and making boards about your wedding using it too What expectations do you get from...

Maly, tuesday 8-Nov-16 4
Donna
Am i the only one not making a list for the wedding
Donna, On October 11, 2016 at 13:51

Hi everyone, I don't know why but I can't seem to find the time to make a list to see what I need, What I done to make sure that everything is settle. Can someone help me with this?

Donna, tuesday 8-Nov-16 16

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics