Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Samtam
VIP November 2016 British Columbia

Throwback thursday!

Samtam, on December 1, 2016 at 17:07 Posted in Before the wedding 0 28

Hey guys and gals! It's Throwback Thursday so post a picture of you and your fiance from back when you first starting dating!

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday so I just posted this on Facebook today in honor of it! His birthday was only a few weeks after we started dating and I can't believe how young we look!

Can't wait to see yours!

Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday

28 Comments

Latest activity by Samtam, on December 5, 2016 at 21:19
  • Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Aw you two are so cute!
  • Maly
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Melissa! I'm always wearing crazy lipstick! Smiley smile
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Funny!
    Cute pictures! As a side note I like the bright lipstick in picture 2!
  • Maly
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Cute thread Samtam haha
  • Maly
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First pic is literally weeks into dating. The second is maybe 3 years in on my birthday. I just love that picture because he's actually smiling with teeth!!! He's like big foot when it comes to pictures. He runs. Haha!!

Throwback thursday! - 1

Throwback thursday! - 2
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ha ha thanks .. yeah I can pull off the colour altho my hair doesnt like being brown ... my blonde comes through after only 3 weeks .... it pushes all other colours out .. it likes being blonde ... hence why I didnt keep the dark long too much maintence

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aw this is a great pic of you two! And I'm super jealous that you can pull off brunette and blonde! You look fabulous in either!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was having a blast for sure!
    And he is - always a gentleman Smiley love
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Omg i love seeing all these pictures this is great!! here is a throw back to the first wedding me and my FH every attended .. we were only dating for 3 months in this picture ... I kinda miss my hair being this colour some days lol

Throw Back Thursday !! 3 Years ago

Throw Back Thursday !! 3 Years ago

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

OMG I would never guess that he was 24! My FH is the same way, he's actually older than my oldest brother, and my family even forgets that he's older all the time (he's only 4 years older than me though)

And PSSSSHHHH... like 60% of my wardrobe is purple Smiley xd People often mock/admire when my clothes perfectly match my hair lol

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He definitely sounds like a keeper! Smiley shame I love how happy you look in this pic!

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aw this is so cute! You two look great together! And I love the purple dress of course. Smiley winking

My husband does look like such a baby! He's technically older than me but he looks younger in that pic. Haha he was 24 but looked like a teenager!

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Emilie! We're doing well! We are flying out TONIGHT for our honeymoon! Still can't believe it! Today is my husband's birthday so it will be an extra special honeymoon! Smiley shame This will be our last trip together for a while and we've never been to St. Lucia before so we're looking forward to enjoying ourselves and taking advantage of everything!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would have been in my first year of college and it would have been befofe my birthday so 18!!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha you look so young (your DH especially) Smiley xd

We pretty much look the same since we've only been together 2.5 years lol, but this is the first picture we ever took together we had only been dating a few weeks

First Picture

First Picture

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It makes for a good story!

We went on the date because there was a band we both liked playing a free concert, it came up when I drove him home because his car broke down. He and his roommate were having a party beforehand, so I went early and we all walked to the concert.

We had been drinking a lot and spirits were high....but I did manage to get a bit too drunk and got lost, and then found and was just a handful to deal with. FH was so good about it, considering that it was a terrible way to behave on a first date! He didn't actually know where I lived to send me home in a cab, so he found me some pajamas and tucked me in at his place. The following morning was awkward and I was very embarassed....but he still called me a few days later!

I have completely banned his brother from mentioning my antics in our ceremony- but I'm sure he will find a way to remind me later on!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your first date was on NYE, Melissa? That's so cool! Smiley laugh What impression did you make on his friends at first?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is such a great idea Sam!! Let's make it something like a tradition in the community! I have a few ideas for next week already Smiley love I love the picture of you and your HUSBAND!!! How are you two doing? When are you leaving on your honeymoon? Smiley sexy

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awwww! Love this!! This is such is cute picture! How old were you? Smiley love

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well then you subconciously picked a look alike! all grown up and beardy he looks different, but it was the first thought I had seeing this Smiley winking

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes when he joined the army he had to shave as well! Baby face then to! He just looks more grown up which he should as this was taken 4 years later!

Baby face

Baby face

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

HAHAH! I didn't even think that! Logan was my favourite before I met Mitch!

• Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No wonder logan on Gilmore girls is your favorite! Fh looks just like him in this picture!
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Omg the baby faces on this thread!
    This picture was taken on Dec 31 2011/Jan 1 2012.....our first "date"....the other girl is a friend of a friend that we run into still sometimes.

I don't really remember this being taken, there were many new years drinks had. Jokes are still made about the impression I made on his friends and brother that night Smiley amazing but all is well that ends well!

Throwback thursday! - 1
  • Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha good for you! Baby faces are the best!

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He actually did have a beard, I made him shave it because I wanted to see what he looked like without it - baby face!!!! and this was January or February of 2011. We had started dating in January of that year!

• Samtam
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Aw so cute! He wasn't as beardy back then haha! How long ago was this?

• Chelsea
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Me and my FH - this was our very first picture we ever took together!

Me and my FH

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics