Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner November 2017 British Columbia

Wedding invitations

Shelley, on November 10, 2016 at 10:29 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 11

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to order wedding invitations online?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Shelley, on November 15, 2016 at 11:02
  • S
    Shelley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you everyone for the recommendations. I went with Vistaprint. Very affordable and what I was looking for. Thanks so much!!

• S
    Shelley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks for that tip. It helped. Smiley smile

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is great idea! Maybe I'll get a printable on Etsy for my online invite! Awesome tip!!!
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My cousin ordered hers from Wedding Paper Diva's. I myself , found some great DIY printables online. I'm going to make one and email them. I set up an online website for our wedding. Im pretty traditional and surprised how much I loved the online route. I could add all our hotel information, location and as many RSVP questions as I want!! www.withjoy.com. I'm feeling pretty techy right now! Smiley smile Don't rule out ordering them either from a store. Just have to Hunt. For example a Bridal Shop in Oakville has invitations that run around $275, complete for 125 of them and that wasn't the cheapest option either. My sister in law ordered online and after all the decorative extras she purchased, She ended up paying close to $600. I'd rather put that extra savings into my dress! Ha!Hope this helps and happy shopping Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Shelley! Welcome to the community!! Smiley heart

I'm so glad you got so many suggestions form other brides! It's so amazing that we can help each other out during our preparations!! Smiley love

You can also have a look at the vendors in our directory for local invitations. Smiley smile You can ask them for quotes and see how much they're invitations are: Wedding Invitations British Columbia

Are there special designs you were looking at for your invitations? What style are you going for?

• Maly
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Found nice kits at Michael's craft store Smiley smile
  • Eartha
    Devoted April 2017 Ontario
    Eartha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I also recommend Vistaprint as that's where my fiance and I ordered our save the dates and wedding invitations as well.

They have a lot of varieties to choose from.

1 thing I will caution is that the wedding invite under the size of 139 mm x 216 mm actually turns out to be quite big compare to normal size invite. So just make sure you check before you order Smiley winking Smiley winking

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have also had the suggest made from different forum that if there isn't a design you like on Vistaprint you can find a large number of printables on Esty that you can upload to Vistaprint.

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Front of save the dates

Front of save the dates

Back of save the dates

Back of save the dates

• S
    Shelley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks! This is all great info!! I'd love to see pics. Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Vistaprint is where we are ordering our's from. We already got our save the dates and our thank you cards from there! They have had two different promotions of 50% off your total cost so the deal will likely happen again! Also if you order one thing from them, you will most likely get a coupon for 20% off any purchase as well just incase the 50% promotion doesn't happen in the time frame you need!

Other websites are shutterfly - they are more expensive but they have some nice designs!

Wedding paper diva's is another one... I have not used this website personally but I have heard good things about it!

I also checked out David's Bridal and got 5 samples in the mail to see if I liked any of them and they suprisingly had a HUGE selection to choose from, but they are more expensive then the other websites...

I would recommend vistaprint and if you would like I can post photos of my save the dates and thank you cards! Just let me know!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics