Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maly
Devoted September 2017 Ontario

Phone Case with New Initials!!

Maly, on November 8, 2016 at 10:35 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
Why not have an awesome phone case to go along with your awesome selves?? I did!!
Tatiana at momscase custom made this beautiful case when I got engaged!! It will be my new initials!! So in love!
And the other is my favorite! Amythyst!

Accessorize your phone!! - 1

8 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on November 9, 2016 at 06:41
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Maly! Thanks so much for sharing your ideas in the community!

Valerie is right. In the community rules, we do say that adversiting is not allowed and your post is slightly on the edge.

I think it's a great idea to customize your phone with your new initials! Smiley smile You could even create a discussion with different ideas! I also found these ones to be super nice!

Every Love Story Case

Wifey Case

I hope that you will keep sharing your ideas because they are amazing and very creative, but please remember the rules. I changed the title of your post because it did seem quite "salesy". Now that you know the rules, I would ask to kindly respect them. Next time, your post could be discarded and we will apply more severe consequences.

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it toes a weird line... like if someone asks you can always PM them details.... I DON"T KNOW! But to a certain extent I super get it. I don't want adverts clogging up the threads (not you.. if they didn't have a rule about it)

• Maly
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's silly! Lol. But I guess I get it? It's hard to not tell people where they find things without saying the name of the place!!
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha, I don't care personally! I was just giving you a heads up, I know the Vistaprint thread got edited

• Maly
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    And skipping the step when someone asks where I got them. Lol!
  • Maly
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not advertising. I'm letting others know where to get affordable personalized cases if they want. Just like in the discussion for Michael's or Vista print. Smiley kiss
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Maly,

Those cases are super cute! But just wanted to warn you that advertising isn't allowed and your post might get pulled/edited

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These are really neat! It is crazy what you can do now-a-days! You can create anything you want! I like these a lot!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics