Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maly
Devoted September 2017 Ontario

Wedding planning during the holidays!

Maly, on December 6, 2016 at 20:31 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Hey ladies!!
Having a hard time focusing on wedding stuff this month?? Fret not! Don't be discouraged! I'm feeling the same way and it is tiring! Especially if you work in retail.
I just wanted to relate with y'all who are feeling down about planning right now. You're not alone dearys!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Natasha, on December 7, 2016 at 09:53
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I feel the same, Fh and I have decided that we will continue working on wedding stuff this weekend but then after that the next few weekends untill after the new year are off limits to wedding planning we want to be able to enjoy our time with family that we dont get to see all that often that come in for christmas and not be preoccupied with wedding stuff ... Our first christmas is next weekend so let the festivities begin .. all the wedding stuff will still be there in 3 weeks ... it is important to remember that our families and friends are important and deserve our attention during the holiday time ! FH made me realize this .. he is so family orienented another thing I love about him Smiley heart

• M
    Newbie September 2017 Ontario
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    As excited I am about our wedding I found this month so stressful because of Christmas I told my (so) we will get back to wedding planning after Christmas we books all out important stuff this month the rest can wait a few weeks lol
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It certainly is hard to maintain order this time of year! Smiley atonished Smiley cry But we shall survive!

Do you have a to-do list for the holiday (wedding-wise?) I am kind of just accepting I'll need to do extra in January to make up for it.

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh retail is the worst this time of year, so draining! What's on your to do list for the month? anything we can help with?
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Awww that's so sweet Maly! Smiley heart Thanks for starting this thread! Smiley catface It can be a lot to do at the same time, planning for the holidays and the wedding... but I'm always happy to see that we're here to help each other! We can start a few motivational or funny threads to have everyone relax Smiley winking

How are things going on your side?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics