Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

Will you order Thank You cards before or after the wedding?

Emilie, on November 15, 2016 at 10:05 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 11

Hi wonderful bride Smiley heart

Now that our new community is seeing a few of its most recent members "graduate" and on to a new adventure, I thought I would ask you this question Smiley tongue

Will you order your Thank You cards Before or After the wedding?

Will you order Thank You cards Before or After the wedding?

Image: Pinterest

11 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on November 25, 2017 at 23:25
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    After! I want to have a picture of us with a thank you sign for the cards Smiley smile
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Probably after as we have enough to think about right now. Maybe if they were to go on sale I would get them before. Who knows?! lol at this point I haven't even really thought of Thank You cards other than I will be sending some.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's a great idea Lisa! Smiley smile You can hand the thank you notes with your wedding favours on your wedding day for instance, but adding a card:

Thank You Favours

And I love the idea of sending pictures afterwards!! I'm sure your family and friends will love to have such great memories of your special day! How many people will you invite to your wedding? Smiley smile

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

After! We definitely want to include one of our wedding photos on the thank you card and we had a honeymoon registry as well so we were thinking of including pics of us from our honeymoon for those that contributed so they can see the experience that they gifted us with. We also want to include pics for our vendors too when we send out our vendor thank yous.

Public Market

We only got a sneak peek of some our photos but we thought this one might make a good thank you card!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First, I LOVE the thank you card you posted! I will order afterwards. First because I'm super picky lol seconhttps://www.palcanada.com/en/weddinguard PAL Canada sells a variety of Special Event Insurance. This will give you great information. The only thing you have to be careful of is if the vendor is just asking you to get your own liability, or if they want particular coverage on their building . Because I know you can get additional coverage for tents etc. If it's a barn , they already should have the building itself insured, but it's best to ask the vendor directly. Hope this helps!!! My family says they would love to have pictures to frame, and I never send anything. Ha! I was also thinking of doing handwritten Thank You Notes to our guests on our actual wedding day! I think it would be a personal touch and I can send the photos later. Smiley smile Now this is of course an IDEA! Closer to the wedding date I might run out of time! Ha ha
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's a great deal Maly! Smiley star Will you also include a picture of your wedding with them when you send them? Smiley smile

• Maly
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Maly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine at Michael's. 8 for $1.50! I needed 70 so it was perfect!!

Will you order Thank You cards before or after the wedding? - 1
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My thank you cards are part of my photography package so they will be after when we have some wedding photos to choose from !
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think we will have cards ahead of time, but I won't be sending them out until we have our pictures, so I can include one or two with the thank-you (maybe six or seven for grandma Smiley winking )

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely after! I really want to use a wedding photo for the cards

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have already ordered our thank you cards! I am currently waiting for them to ship! There was a 50% sale on vistaprint last week and we figured we might as well order them while we get a promotion!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics