Allison

Lincoln, Ontario · From June 2021

Happily married 🎉

October 15, 2022

575days 6hrs
Amanda
Shoes - White or Colorful?!
Amanda, On February 20, 2022 at 14:33

What color shoes will you wear on your wedding day?! Are you thinking bright white and bridal? Or are you incorporating a pop of color?! Are you going with a pump, small heel, a wedge, sandals or even...

Amanda, tuesday 29-Mar-22 27
Kara
Dress still isn’t here
Kara, On March 12, 2022 at 23:31

So I ordered my dress last March 2021. Was told delivery would be Dec- Feb but most likely February. I called on February 1 and the store was a bit rude- telling me not to call, they would call me...

Lissa, sunday 27-Mar-22 39
Baria
2 veils at once?
Baria, On March 11, 2022 at 00:00

I have a chapel lengh veil with pearls which I Love. Back story. It was purchased to wear with a dress that had enough lace at the bottom and on the dress to fall at the exact lengh without an edge....

JamesbuirmCX, tuesday 15-Mar-22 5
Kasia
Time to fill after ceremony before cocktail hour
Kasia, On March 5, 2022 at 19:16

Hey everyone! Our ceremony is from 3 to 3:30pm and our cocktail hour unfortunately doesn't start until 5pm. Does anyone else have this problem or have any ideas of what we can do to fill this time?...

Shi-Jiuan, friday 1-Apr-22 19 2
Allison
Wedding Registry Help for Couples that Live Together
Allison, On March 1, 2022 at 00:18

Hello everyone! I'm curious how couples who have lived together for years - and therefore likely have all of the furnishings and home items they need - are handling their wedding registry? My mom is...

Allison, tuesday 8-Mar-22 21 1
Elizabeth
Feeling Sad About Turnout
Elizabeth, On February 20, 2022 at 20:10

Hi!! I'm getting married in June and I'm feeling a bit sad about our guest count. My fiance is from England and because of that a lot of his family cannot attend our wedding. We initially had a lot of...

Allison, tuesday 8-Mar-22 6
Charity
Narrowing down the guest list
Charity, On February 28, 2022 at 13:55

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to this community and I only found out about this discussion section today! I Love how supportive everyone is!! It is so great to see . Hoping to get your opinions on my...

Charity, tuesday 15-Mar-22 43
Amanda
Are you wearing a necklace with your wedding dress?!
Amanda, On February 22, 2022 at 23:03

What is your jewelry plan for the big day?! Are you wearing a necklace with your wedding dress, or are you letting the dress's neckline speak for itself? I will be wearing my Baba's (Grandmother)...

Amanda, wednesday 2-Mar-22 21
Liberty
Something New, etc.
Liberty, On February 28, 2022 at 22:10

I'm sure you all have heard of the tradition something new, something old, something borrowed and something blue. Are you planning on doing this tradition? If so what are you using for each part?I...

Kelsey, sunday 6-Mar-22 17
Jordan
Wedding Party SO's
Jordan, On March 1, 2022 at 13:17

Where did you put your wedding parties significant others? Were debating between a sweetheart table or a head table with the wedding party. None of the wedding parties significant others are in the...

Shelly, saturday 5-Mar-22 17 2
R
Things you can’t forget/forgot at weddings
Rhiannon, On March 2, 2022 at 08:09

Hey everyone! Just curious what are your MUST have’s at a wedding? Things people usually wouldn’t remember, or easily forget. We’re just trying to make sure we don’t miss anything! 💍

Vinod, saturday 12-Mar-22 8 2
Allison
Planning for pregnant bridesmaids
Allison, On February 17, 2022 at 00:03

Hello everyone! I thought I'd see if anyone else has experience with picking bridesmaid dresses for pregnant bridesmaids. My wedding is in October (8 months away) and two of my bridesmaids are trying...

Liberty, friday 18-Feb-22 15
Natalie
Azazie bridesmaid dresses
Natalie, On August 5, 2020 at 16:23

Hello! I'm looking to get affordable bridesmaid dresses and heard about Azazie. I want each of my bridesmaids to get a different style but in the same colour. Has anyone bought their bridesmaids...

Allison, thursday 17-Feb-22 13 2
Emily
How to pick a veil?!
Emily, On January 22, 2022 at 22:15

My dress is lace and slightly glittery. I can’t decide between a pearl studded veil, a lace veil, or a plain veil… what would look best? What would you do?

Alyx, wednesday 16-Feb-22 12
Malyssa
Latest creation!
Malyssa, On February 9, 2022 at 13:15

Hi all! I wanted to share my latest creation! When I bought my dress, I had tried on a denim jacket with it and fell in love with the idea! Being an October wedding, it could be cooler, so I thought a...

Allison, wednesday 16-Feb-22 14 1
Erinn
David’s Bridal
Erinn, On February 12, 2022 at 18:21

Has anyone ordered bridesmaid dresses from David’s Bridal? I am trying to order colour swatches and it doesn’t look like they ship to Canada??

Erinn, wednesday 16-Feb-22 8
Taylor
How many sizes can a wedding dress be taken in?
Taylor, On January 5, 2019 at 14:42

I’m having a meltdown about losing weight for the wedding, like hopefully a significant amount. I’m scared of losing too much though, in fear of my dress not being able to be taken in enough.

Allison, wednesday 16-Feb-22 13
Jenny
Seriously in love with my dress 🥰
Jenny, On January 28, 2022 at 17:14

Look at this killer photo the store associate took of me 😍 can’t believe I’m getting married this year! Here’s the front as well -

Lindsey, wednesday 16-Mar-22 19
Erinn
Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid Dresses
Erinn, On February 9, 2022 at 17:25

Hello Fall 2022 Brides! How is everyone doing planning/ordering wedding attire? I ordered my dress last month and it was a huge weight off my shoulders to check that off the list!! Now I am on to...

Allison, wednesday 16-Feb-22 3
Melissa
Dress Regret, Don’t Know What to Do
Melissa, On February 5, 2022 at 23:31

Hello everyone, A few months back, I found a Vera Wang wedding gown (for $2200 CAD) at a charity shop and nabbed it - now I’m feeling a bit of dress regret because I found a Christina Wu dress...

KELLY, thursday 17-Feb-22 13
A
Undergarments?
Alyx, On February 15, 2022 at 13:38

This may be a weird question but what is everyone doing for under your wedding dress ? Lol I have a very low back dress and I’m quite chesty. My dress has cups in it but I’m nervous of falling out...

Tunisha, sunday 27-Feb-22 5
S
First dance songs!
Sheila, On February 14, 2022 at 15:07

Hey Ladies! I'm curious if all you 2022 brides have chosen you first dance song yet! I'm listening to playlists of the most beautiful music, and now I'm curious what other have chosen. Also share your...

Nelly+Raquel, tuesday 19-Apr-22 23
Tunisha
Centrepieces Ideas/plans
Tunisha, On January 17, 2022 at 15:31

Hello Beautiful People! Let us talk about centrepieces ideas and plans for your wedding. What are your plans? What do they look like? DIY centrepieces? Venue provides centrepieces? Why did you choose...

Tunisha, saturday 29-Jan-22 64 2
Marsha
The Cake
Marsha, On January 17, 2022 at 18:56

I am looking to have a cake for our wedding, but also hope to have a sweet table with cupcakes, cookies, and candies. I am unsure what is the best size to order. My guest list is 180 but not sure how...

Marsha, tuesday 25-Jan-22 30 1
Amanda
Where will your wedding ceremony take place?!
Amanda, On January 2, 2022 at 18:31

Have you decided where you'll say "I do"? Tell us where and when you'll be tying the knot! Have you already booked your wedding venue? Have you decided to stay in the city that you current live in or...

Smith, saturday 12-Nov-22 160 4
Julie
Is anyone else making this for your venue?
Julie, On January 9, 2019 at 15:06

I found this idea on Pinterest and am going to start collecting items. 1 of our colors is silver and I have a lovely silver basket that will work perfectly I think. I'm thinking I'll only make 1 for...

Kim, sunday 6-Mar-22 21 3
Kelsey
Florist or Diy?
Kelsey, On January 17, 2022 at 21:37

Hello lovelies! I'm trying to decide whether or not to hire a florist or DIY my flowes from somewhere like Costco. What are everyone's plans? Budgets if you feel comfortable sharing? DIY's what's your...

Liberty, tuesday 8-Feb-22 16
Amanda
What shade is your wedding dress?!
Amanda, On January 16, 2022 at 13:16

What color is your wedding dress?! Bright white, off white, diamond white, ivory, champagne?! Or did you feel more bridal in blush or blue?! I went with an IVORY/LIGHT GOLD color. The one they had in...

Amanda, wednesday 19-Jan-22 15
Amanda
Nails
Amanda, On December 19, 2021 at 11:36

What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Are you incorporating colors from your wedding? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of my...

, thursday 21-Sep-23 22
Kasey
the dress - the process
Kasey, On January 15, 2022 at 16:02

When my fiancé and I got engaged back in 2019, we had no idea that our wedding planning would be so challenging yet humbling. When we initially got engaged, we had allotted the two years of planning...

Vinod, wednesday 26-Jan-22 14

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics